Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #361
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
theres about a handful of people ready to expose
they Anus, most of the comments here can be
used as an example of whats to come, X1 and
maybe even PS4 will sell far less consoles just
because of restrictions, this will not benefit any1
in any way, next up, internet companies charge you more coz u cant go withou internet... The very
reason I chose consoles was because of
simplicity, i can just pop in a game and start
playing, now that a PC/software company entered
the game they basically told all console gamers to
go fucck themselves with the acception of a few, i love my 360 but fucck MS for this sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #362
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
Just another way of controlling our lives. My free time should be left entirely up to me. I think Sony will implement the same thing, but I hope not. It may not be a big deal to some but it's still not a good look overall.
 5 years ago '06        #363
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 purelogic said:
man if the xbox one don't get hacked like the xbox 360 I aint buying this next gen...hopefully they hack the ps4 like the xbox 360.

n*gga ain't tryna pay 60 dollars for a fu*king game
Especially a game you don't really own
 06-07-2013, 10:54 AM         #364
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #365
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Legit1 said:
24 hr offline rule

fu*k out here xbot

Sony better hold a n*gga down without this bs if not.....fu*k video games n*gga

But I know they will
Sony already sold you out to the publisher bruh bruh......

so its fu*k gaming for you I guess
 06-07-2013, 11:01 AM         #366
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
24 hr offline rule

fu*k out here xbot
Yeah son, what's wrong with that?
 5 years ago '06        #367
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 11:07 AM         #368
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

I think we have a winner!!
 5 years ago '07        #369
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

The console will just shut down after 24 hours offline?? I cant even use it to watch TV or dvd's??
 06-07-2013, 11:18 AM         #370
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
The console will just shut down after 24 hours offline?? I cant even use it to watch TV or dvd's??

[pic - click to view]

You've got a point. You can always play that brand new $60+ dollar game later.
 5 years ago '07        #371
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 HDBeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

You've got a point. You can always play that brand new $60+ dollar game later.
doesnt apply to me I havent turned on my xbox without connecting to live for over 4 years now. I feel like if Im paying for it I should use it as much as I can. Just like my cell phone I pay a monthly bill plus the damn data fee so its always connected to 4g or WiFi, as a matter of fact I pay for high speed internet so whenever I turn on the laptop it automatically connects to the WiFi. I think ill be alright
 06-07-2013, 11:29 AM         #372
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
doesnt apply to me I havent turned on my xbox without connecting to live for over 4 years now.
Never said it did. I was just speaking on the millions of other people who aren't you and do what you don't do.
 5 years ago '07        #373
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
Never said it did. I was just speaking on the millions of other people who aren't you and do what you don't do.
Does it apply to you though? Im just wondering because it seems like the majority of people complaining about the check in sh*t are complaining online numerous times during a 24 hour period
 5 years ago '06        #374
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i dont know if Ms thought they were making things better by just confirming all this

Microsoft k!lls game ownership and expects us to smile:
"Last time they shipped a console that didn't work by accident. Here's one that doesn't work on purpose."

that title
 5 years ago '12        #375
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
 ShintaX said:
at this point Microsoft can charge any fee and the stupid fanboys will pay it. Let's be real they already saw how people pay $50.00 to play online when you can easily get a PS3 and play online free. Why not keep taking advantage of the less smart or less gifted people.
Even though i am outraged with what microsoft is doing with thr xbox. Online play has always been better on xbox. Ask anybody. The money is worth it.
 06-07-2013, 11:52 AM         #376
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
Does it apply to you though? Im just wondering because it seems like the majority of people complaining about the check in sh*t are complaining online numerous times during a 24 hour period
It's not about me or you, it's about the gaming community as a whole. Damn, look at the bigger picture bruh. Gaming shouldn't be restricted to only people who financially stable and to afford something, that at one point, had nothing to do with gaming (the internet).

[pic - click to view]

Is it so hard to believe that there are gamers in the world who are living paycheck to paycheck who just want to come home from a long days work, and play some games that don't require an internet connection?

[pic - click to view]

You could easily play any Disgaea SRPG offline for years and still unlock new sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #377
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Krazie said:
I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but I haven't seen it here yet.. This is a HUGE positive..

That's some epic sh*t right there.. If there's a way that you can link up with people outside of your family (we'll see how it actually works), that would be even more epic. However, people were super worried about sharing games across multiple X1's in the same household. Not only can you do that, but you can share with X1's outside of the household, and both be playing games at the same time?

There's some negative aspects to this, but people are missing out on some of the good parts about it.

Oh, so this is just like how Ive always been able to share games, just digitally and with choking restrictions? Stop avoiding the fail.

What they dont mention is A) You cant BOTH play the same game. Notice they never said you both can be playing Forza, so already this is nothing groundbreaking, I can already DO this. So fu*k are the xbots getting wet for?

B) For all these "shared games" you have, you have to DOWNLOAD these games. If anyone has downloaded xbox 360 or ps3 games to there hard drive then they know how long this takes, and those are technically LAST GEN games now, imagine the file size of games in the next gen? It might not double but were talkin about having to download over 35 gig of data for ONE game, were not all super nerds who pay for the fastest internet, neither is the majority of america.

This is a time-consuming dumb a.ss idea that they are trying to make u think is better than you just handing your game to your friend like you always have, him going home and being able to play IMMEDIATELY. not after the 20% of it downloads or whatever dumbass plan they used. I hate the xbox has went from "a gaming machine" to a "connected" world. f*ggot I dont wanna be connected all the time! and i certainly dont wanna be REQUIRED to be connected, im sorry I mean kinected.

Had to get that out
 06-07-2013, 12:04 PM         #378
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 12:09 PM         #379
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 cold_young_thug said:

Oh, so this is just like how Ive always been able to share games, just digitally and with choking restrictions? Stop avoiding the fail.

What they dont mention is A) You cant BOTH play the same game. Notice they never said you both can be playing Forza, so already this is nothing groundbreaking, I can already DO this. So fu*k are the xbots getting wet for?

B) For all these "shared games" you have, you have to DOWNLOAD these games. If anyone has downloaded xbox 360 or ps3 games to there hard drive then they know how long this takes, and those are technically LAST GEN games now, imagine the file size of games in the next gen? It might not double but were talkin about having to download over 35 gig of data for ONE game, were not all super nerds who pay for the fastest internet, neither is the majority of america.

This is a time-consuming dumb a.ss idea that they are trying to make u think is better than you just handing your game to your friend like you always have, him going home and being able to play IMMEDIATELY. not after the 20% of it downloads or whatever dumbass plan they used. I hate the xbox has went from "a gaming machine" to a "connected" world. f*ggot I dont wanna be connected all the time! and i certainly dont wanna be REQUIRED to be connected, im sorry I mean kinected.

Had to get that out
Well damn!
 06-07-2013, 12:20 PM         #380
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Remember the good old Xbox 360 days when we just put the disc we owned into the gaming system we paid for, and played it without being online, having a Kinect connected, and verifying it's license online... it feels like it was only yesterday
Good times bro...good times.
 Mr I 95 said:
dont plan on taking ur xbox on a vacation with you if its region locked..oh and when you get home after what im sure is more than a 24 hour vacation enjoy your paperweight until further notice
I didn't even think about this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago