Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #261
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 KeepinItTrill said:
typing sh*t just to type it

and I love all this "fanboy and simps" talk

I wanna know honestly, all the people complaining about the 24 hour check-in sh*t. How many of yall does it TRULY affect personally?

you can say it's wrong or whatever and hey you're entitled to your opinion but like damn near every other service out there, there's rules and regulations.

you want HD television? you have to have an HD source, pay a fee to watch it, and pay companies to use their cable/satellite boxes (I'm talking about legitimate tv watching, not downloading rips off the net)

you want to browse the web, text, this that and the 3rd on your smartphone, you pay a fee for data packages. Same sh*t.

seems like video games are just catching up to the other forms of media/entertainment.
Realeast post in here!
 5 years ago '12        #262
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3988 3988

[pic - click to view]

PlayStation lost
 5 years ago '08        #263
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Damn xbox one is worse than a jealous girlfriend. At least they don't charge you to play with yourself
 5 years ago '12        #264
space
space
 Lot17 said:
Damn xbox one is worse than a jealous girlfriend. At least they don't charge you to play with yourself
You're funny.
 06-07-2013, 05:26 AM         #265
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:

[pic - click to view]

PlayStation lost

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #266
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 majestykagiso said:
Lol so let me get this, you already anticipating potentially getting fired which means while you home you will be playing XBOX One to pass on time instead of finding ways to get a new job?

How about you complain the day you die too, meaning you won't have access to jack sh*t in the living world to begin with LMFAO.

You n*ggas k!lling me this is too much, it's like reasoning with that dumbest idiots on earth. If you got laid off, first thing I'd do if I was you is quit that luxury living and sell that XBOX One to buy your next meal goddamit!

Dunno how you Americans do unemployment, but where I'm from, if you get retrenched, you:
1. Start looking for your next job (Bloody 25% unemployment rate so it's harder for us to high skills jobs compared to Americans)

2. Make goddamn sacrifices to make ends meet (considering the poor in South Africa live on R1 000 or $100 per month) you have no goddamn excuse to be crying about hard times and internet. I have hard times while running a goddamn business, but my internet is always on and costs around $60 dollars per month!

and you calling me ignorant
You mean like cancelling you internet until you get another job? Please stop. I'm not speaking for myself. It's just a generalization. The internet isn't a priority to some especially people who don't play online. I would never be without internet. I'll go without cable before I give up being connected.
 06-07-2013, 05:33 AM         #267
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
You mean like cancelling you internet until you get another job? Please stop. I'm not speaking for myself. It's just a generalization. The internet isn't a priority to some especially people who don't play online.
Damn bruh

How much ether you gon serve out today?
Xbots are like bi*ches, they ignore the facts, live off of their own opinion/emotions, and when re-present the facts to them, they go quiet or change the subject.
 5 years ago '12        #268
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
You mean like cancelling you internet until you get another job? Please stop. I'm not speaking for myself. It's just a generalization. The internet isn't a priority to some especially people who don't play online. I would never be without internet. I'll go without cable before I give up being connected.
Agreed on going without internet but if you are not bothered or affected, why are you speaking on behalf of other people? Are you an official "Sony/Microsoft Users without internet" spokesperson? I have internet, I can choose between the PS4 and XBOX One, so why would I complain about systems I have experienced on PC too (except the 24 hour crap)? If I get a PS4 guess what? my gaming habits will still be the same as on the XBOX One lol!

People crying about DRM like it is new and entirely unique to the XBOX, search the forums and you will see GTA4, Bioshock, Diablo, Mass Effect etc have all had some form of publisher based DRM systems even on PC circa 2008! SecuROM (the most popular form of DRM) was created by Sony!

People just in denial at this point in believing twisted facts, and as you said, you generalizing, meaning you have based your opinion on zero facts but presumptions up to this point. If a South African (3rd world country) can use these systems, I honestly don't see how 1st world citizens can cry about something as basic as internet in 2013. What's next? The XBOX needs electricity but you want to complain about those who don't have it out there?

Last edited by majestykagiso; 06-07-2013 at 06:04 AM..
 06-07-2013, 06:01 AM         #269
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k microsoft. They're one of nine giant corporations infringing on privacy along with facebook.
 5 years ago '12        #270
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
fu*k microsoft. They're one of nine giant corporations infringing on privacy along with facebook.
Believe you me, every corp, esp free to use systems like Google/Facebook/Twitter infringe on the privacy you willing to give them. Best way to have zero privacy infringement is 1. pay to use 2. stay away from those systems.
 5 years ago '05        #271
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
MS sh*tted in you n*ggas mouth and you like "it taste like chicken". Damn you fanboys on some battered wife syndrome type sh*t. And when all else fails on the damage control part, just say the other person is broke or mad.xd. Some certain level of entertainment in this. Still, its sad to see. Im out this bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 06:13 AM         #272
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
MS sh*tted in you n*ggas mouth and you like "it taste like chicken". Damn you fanboys on some battered wife syndrome type sh*t. And when all else fails on the damage control part, just say the other person is broke or mad.xd. Some certain level of entertainment in this. Still, its sad to see. Im out this bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #273
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Chuck_Remixed said:
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #274
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Greece said:
Please tell me what's the point of a business?
To lose customers MS don't give a fucck about anyone except they own pockets and anyone excited for this sh*t is just not seeing the bigger picture, imma jus leave it there and get the fucck out
 5 years ago '08        #275
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Who the fu*k is this auston Foyt kid? Got damn, man....lil n*gga is gonna love tha a.ss r*pe...calm down brah...
 5 years ago '12        #276
space
space
 supervillain said:
Who the fu*k is this auston Foyt kid? Got damn, man....lil n*gga is gonna love tha a.ss r*pe...calm down brah...
Who they fu*k are you? We have to take the a.ss r*pe to advance, there are no other alternatives

Microsoft is getting us ready for the digital age.
 06-07-2013, 06:53 AM         #277
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Who they fu*k are you? We have to take the a.ss r*pe to advance, there are no other alternatives

Microsoft is getting us ready for the digital age.

Which way to the exit?
 5 years ago '12        #278
space
space
Consoles have finally caught up to the PCs, and everyone is bi*ching about DRM. As long as I can play games I don't give a fu*k. We will adapt and learn to love the new standard that the gaming industry is setting
 06-07-2013, 07:10 AM         #279
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Consoles have finally caught up to the PCs, and everyone is bi*ching about DRM. As long as I can play games I don't give a fu*k. We will adapt and learn to love the new standard that the gaming industry is setting
:ahmadinejadohword?:
 06-07-2013, 07:19 AM         #280
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People on here are not seeing the bigger picture. Since I game mostly on a PC and use consoles only for exclusives, I already only buy games new. A lot of PC games do have DRM. I buy mostly from Steam so I cannot resell them. Of course, Steam has huge discounts. I can get some Steam games for as little as a few bucks. Even big name titles quite often drop to $30 or $20 after some time.

The main thing I am concerned about is that we as consumers are losing our ownership rights. Little by little we are moving away from ownership to licensing/leasing everything. This is not good at all. It is not going to stop at video games. Once other industries see that they can be successful by locking out the used market, they will.

These DRM implementations are using piracy as a scapegoat. It is being used to eliminate the used gaming market and force you into licensing games as opposed to actually owning them.

I truly feel sorry for those who rent games because you are basically screwed. Those days are over. Those who made a living buying and selling their used games, those days are done. If anything this is going to make piracy become larger. If either the Xbox One or PS4 ever gets hacked, I can see a lot of people buying two of them and modding one for pirated games.

There are some positives from what was released and I am glad MS finally addressed the issue at least. I still need to see some very good exclusives to justify my purchase of an Xbox One. For now I will probably only get the PS4 and use my PC for the third parties. I know what Sony offers that I enjoy. This gen MS didn't really offer me much, even though I do own an Xbox 360. Unless MS releases some new IPs that look good, I am skipping on the One. Especially with the hardware being lesser than the PS4.

What would be nice to see is huge discounts like Steam has. I entirely doubt it from the consoles though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy