Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2013, 04:25 AM         #241
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Yeah, I'm not knocking what their doing, but I don't think this is for me. I buy and sell a lot of games on eBay. I'm sure Sony will do the same thing, but since they've come out and said (at least I think they did) they won't do that for first party titles. I'll get all the multiplat sh*t on PC.

How Xbots translate that: "You're a hater."
Like agree with me, or else
Sh*t be having me like
 5 years ago '12        #242
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
LOL This thread gets funnier by the minute. Love it!

The facts now out in black and white and people still choose to speculate or twist what's written. Publisher based DRM already happens on PC FACT! So no use blaming XBOX One on that one!

24 Hour Check In is bullsh*t, but I have internet so honestly have no reason to be crying about it personally to begin with. I feel for people without internet though.

I don't buy my games 2nd hand nor borrow people my games due to idiots scratching discs this gen, so now worries.

Def waiting on Sony's announcements, lol this is about to get veeeeery interesting

BTW Not to sound like a prick, but if you can't afford internet and know you going to fall on hard times in future, you really shouldn't be buying a $400+ console to begin with, put that money aside for goddamn priorities! :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '04        #243
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Krazie said:
I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but I haven't seen it here yet.. This is a HUGE positive..

That's some epic sh*t right there.. If there's a way that you can link up with people outside of your family (we'll see how it actually works), that would be even more epic. However, people were super worried about sharing games across multiple X1's in the same household. Not only can you do that, but you can share with X1's outside of the household, and both be playing games at the same time?

There's some negative aspects to this, but people are missing out on some of the good parts about it.
once again something the ps3 already did....
 5 years ago '04        #244
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 majestykagiso said:
BTW Not to sound like a prick, but if you can't afford internet and know you going to fall on hard times in future, you really shouldn't be buying a $400+ console to begin with, put that money aside for goddamn priorities! :ohhellnonas:
So people know when their company is going to downsize and they're going to get laid off now? So I shouldn't buy an X1 in November because I'm supposed to know if I'm going to lose my job in next 2-3 years? You don't sound like a prick at all, but boy do you sound ignorant. The internet is far from a priority if I have no job no matter how much I have set aside.
 06-07-2013, 04:40 AM         #245
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
So people know when their company is going to downsize and they're going to get laid off now? So I shouldn't buy an X1 in November because I'm supposed to know if I'm going to lose my job in next 2-3 years? You don't sound like a prick at all, but boy do you sound ignorant. The internet is far from a priority if I have no job no matter how much I have set aside.

Im done...

KURUPTION!!! said:

Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-07-2013 at 04:52 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #246
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 mgs2master2 said:
-24 hour DRM.
-1 hour DRM if not using home console.
-Mandatory Kinect.
-No renting, no loaning. No private sales (unless selling to someone who has been on your friends list for 30 days)
-Internet connection required.
-Trade-ins are up to the publisher and only at "participating" retailers.
+You can give a game to a friend only if they have been on your friends list for 30 days, and then only ONCE.
These are the rules, I see nothing that was released that changes any of the initial complaints. Nobody said you couldn't share games on a family account, when were people complaining about that? Which unless you're a father with kids 10 years or older really doesnt change anything.

I see nothing released today that backtracks on the complaints, just more elaborated rules than before.
 06-07-2013, 04:50 AM         #247
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Glad Microsoft went ahead and confirmed that I won't be buying this nickel and dime gouging, privacy invading, anti-gaming, piece of sh*t. It may not play games while offline, but you can still watch TV. Hilarious. Steambox, Spybox, but overall the Failbox

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Well damn!
 5 years ago '05        #248
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,899 | Props total: 21003 21003
 Mavs In 4 said:
So if I don't have access to internet for 25 hours, my console becomes a chair prop overnight

And you XBox f*gs defending this sh*t like you're getting paid to do so makes me glad I don't have to play with you nerdy a.ss elitists. Talking about how internet access is easy to get sounding like a sheltered boy.

Killa and Krazie are truly some n*ggas who don't get pus*y and and are the type of n*ggas to add people in the lobby if you make them laugh. Nerds.
Yeah, I'm sure you get so much more pus*y than me.. Referring to people as "fags, elitists, sheltered boys, and nerds" all in the same post. You sound real pent up and mad about life. Get some release, even if you gotta pay for that sh*t.

I've never made any of the arguments you claim, never said anything about internet being easy to get, and never said I was a proponent to any of this bullsh*t.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Glad to know I'm on your mind even though I've never seen you post before.
 5 years ago '07        #249
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 link04 said:
well considering MICROSOFT OWNS VIACOM THE SAME STATION THAT RUNS SPIKE TV, ITS NO SURPRISE YOUR SEEING THE sh*t ON TV...COME ON FAM, USE YOUR BRAIN ON THIS..

GOOGLE THAT..

REASON WHY EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE X1 IS OBVIOUS..YALL HAD THE MOST RECENT PRESS CONFERENCE, WHEN THE PS4 WAS ANNOUNCED IN FEBRUARY, NICCAS WAS TALKING BOUT THAT sh*t WELL INTO APRIL...SO COOL IT.

SONY TOOK A DIFFERENT APPROACH AND NOW ITS ABOUT THE GAMES...AND NOW YOUR KNOCKING A PC PORT THAT WERE GETTING...LOL..HILARIOUS.

HOW MANY FREE GAMES MICROTHEFT ANNOUNCED FOR YALL NICCAS TO PLAY DAY 1?? DONT WORRY, ILL WAIT..

FREE PC PORTS THAT HAVE RAVE REVIEWS > ALL THE BULLsh*t X1 IS DOING.

IM NOT ON THE FENCE LIKE SOME OF YALL FUCC BOYS, I ONLY WANT A PS4.

[pic - click to view]

no they don't

stop spewing bullsh*t
 5 years ago '12        #250
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Lol so let me get this, you already anticipating potentially getting fired which means while you home you will be playing XBOX One to pass on time instead of finding ways to get a new job?

How about you complain the day you die too, meaning you won't have access to jack sh*t in the living world to begin with LMFAO.

You n*ggas k!lling me this is too much, it's like reasoning with that dumbest idiots on earth. If you got laid off, first thing I'd do if I was you is quit that luxury living and sell that XBOX One to buy your next meal goddamit!

Dunno how you Americans do unemployment, but where I'm from, if you get retrenched, you:
1. Start looking for your next job (Bloody 25% unemployment rate so it's harder for us to high skills jobs compared to Americans)

2. Make goddamn sacrifices to make ends meet (considering the poor in South Africa live on R1 000 or $100 per month) you have no goddamn excuse to be crying about hard times and internet. I have hard times while running a goddamn business, but my internet is always on and costs around $60 dollars per month!

and you calling me ignorant
 5 years ago '05        #251
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
no they don't

stop spewing bullsh*t
Lmao.. Totally missed that dude saying Microsoft owning Viacom..

My fu*king lord.
 5 years ago '05        #252
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
that "participating retailers" sh*t basically means whoever microsoft allow to deactivate games from peoples systems...if you go to a games store and they cant deactivate the games then you have to run around trying to find a store that does

whats the point...just say "we are all in with drm fu*k how you feel" cause you're still going to get all the fanboys buying the console anyway
 5 years ago '12        #253
space
space
This thread is thread of the year just based on some people's reasoning and translating FAQ pages

Ya'll certainly have it plush in the States if n*ggas going to complain about playing XBOX One while being unemployed!

Where I live if you unemployed you have no fancy console PERIOD!
 06-07-2013, 05:01 AM         #254
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
I remember once upon a time ps3 online was hacked and down for months but not live.

Also the hacker posted a list of some users’ s account information (email and password) and upload 6.12GB file for the entire credentials of every Xbox Live user in an nickname;email;password;join date format, It contains nearly confidential-info on around 47 million users, So we recommend you to change your password immediately.

[spoiler - click to view]

What was that?
 5 years ago '05        #255
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 HDBeatz said:

[spoiler - click to view]

What was that?
Located directly in the same fu*king link you posted..

[UPDATE] Following the publication of this story, Microsoft confirmed to GameSpot that Xbox Live has not been hacked.

“Xbox Live has not been hacked,” a company representative said. “Microsoft can confirm that there has been no breach to the security of our Xbox Live service.”
 5 years ago '07        #256
space
space
 Krazie said:
Lmao.. Totally missed that dude saying Microsoft owning Viacom..

My fu*king lord.
typing sh*t just to type it

and I love all this "fanboy and simps" talk

I wanna know honestly, all the people complaining about the 24 hour check-in sh*t. How many of yall does it TRULY affect personally?

you can say it's wrong or whatever and hey you're entitled to your opinion but like damn near every other service out there, there's rules and regulations.

you want HD television? you have to have an HD source, pay a fee to watch it, and pay companies to use their cable/satellite boxes (I'm talking about legitimate tv watching, not downloading rips off the net)

you want to browse the web, text, this that and the 3rd on your smartphone, you pay a fee for data packages. Same sh*t.

seems like video games are just catching up to the other forms of media/entertainment.
 5 years ago '12        #257
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Soraci7 said:
These are the rules, I see nothing that was released that changes any of the initial complaints. Nobody said you couldn't share games on a family account, when were people complaining about that? Which unless you're a father with kids 10 years or older really doesnt change anything.

I see nothing released today that backtracks on the complaints, just more elaborated rules than before.
Kissy duck face a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #258
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
 5 years ago '07        #259
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
Soraci's straight, you leave that boy alone
 5 years ago '06        #260
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Austin Foyt said:
Kissy duck face a.ss n*gga that never hid from the thread
You still talkin about a pic taken for my girl

Family sharing does nothing for me, I'll be upgrading my pc this time around and not deal with any of this sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy