Microsoft Details Xbox One Used Games, Always Online

most viewed right now
 245
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 234
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #181
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,438 | Props total: 5006 5006

[pic - click to view]



cant wait to hear more news! it'll get real in 4 days, beeches..
 5 years ago '07        #182
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,438 | Props total: 5006 5006

[pic - click to view]



cant wait to hear more news! it'll get real in 4 days, beeches..
 5 years ago '07        #183
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1505 1505
 link04 said:
the gifs will continue...dont worry..HDBeats trolled the fuk outta yall with it, but he is not me...
Everyone knows you arent HDbeatz because he is actually entertaining
 5 years ago '07        #184
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1505 1505
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]



cant wait to hear more news! it'll get real in 4 days, beeches..
Oh look another GIF you already used numerous times previously and you double posted n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #185
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,438 | Props total: 5006 5006
moe is on my jock now, watching my every post...u worse then aleek and krazie was last week.. watching me like that kinect 2.0

moe..off
 5 years ago '06        #186
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
the kinect jokes are madd corny since they said you can cut it off ????????????
 06-06-2013, 10:39 PM         #187
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
playing games without needing disc
 5 years ago '07        #188
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1505 1505
moe..off Post some god damn recycled GIFS or shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '06        #189
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
so what about people who sell their games on sites like craigslist and ebay since places like gamestop rip u off?


y'all gonna have to start posting 30 day notices and sh*t on craigslist



"might be selling _________ 30 days from now add GT to ur friend's lists for possibility of purchase"






the game sharing thing's cool tho but that sh*t's gonna work with the cloud right? how reliable is the cloud when it comes to streaming full games?
 5 years ago '07        #190
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,438 | Props total: 5006 5006
this nicca really mad that im reposting gifs....same sh*t u do with smileys..

 5 years ago '07        #191
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1505 1505
 moe4484 said:
Next person up to "troll" is gonna be coolio or cowboy beebop
 coolio said:
so what about people who sell their games on sites like craigslist and ebay since places like gamestop rip u off?


y'all gonna have to start posting 30 day notices and sh*t on craigslist



"might be selling _________ 30 days from now add GT to ur friend's lists for possibility of purchase"






the game sharing thing's cool tho but that sh*t's gonna work with the cloud right? how reliable is the cloud when it comes to streaming full games?
I fu*kin love this section
 5 years ago '06        #192
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
they base it...online only so...im sure the sloud will be fine .....they said they have all those servers im going to find the link
 5 years ago '04        #193
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310
 link04 said:
they already came out and said, they leaving it up to the publishers, so from what i gathered, i can borrow my friend game with no issue, no dumbass mandatory 24 hour "check in" period and that sh*t to play for 1 hour post that 24 hour timeframe is stupid as well (why the fuk do i need to check in on my console), no force of the ps eye.
ok lemme explain since you obviously dont get it...

all sony insured to you is that you wont have a problem on games published by them (infamous,killzone etc)

so lets talk about these publishers....

2k Games, EA, Ubisoft, Capcom, Sqaure Enix, Take two interactive and Activision (we'll stop here)

thats Bioshock, Battlefield, Watch Dogs, Resident Evil,Final Fantasy, Grand TheftAuto and Call of Duty ETC

All these games are Multi-platform (they have to be) so do you honestly think a company like EA is going to have it where their game is protected from piracy on Xbox one but exposed to it on Ps4? no therefore most likely they'll have the same system for both games as will most publishers

so while you can play/trade/sell your Sony published games hassle free, when you play your maddens,GTA's,RE's and ETC you will have to have some type of internet connection to verify the game and similar or exact used games and loaning policies will apply...

so now what
 5 years ago '07        #194
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,438 | Props total: 5006 5006
 LAwLB15 said:
playing games without needing disc
filling up that hard drive space quicker<<<<<<<<<<

and considering yall going to blu-ray discs, lol good luck with that space on your Hard Drive.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #195
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1505 1505
 link04 said:
this nicca really mad that im reposting gifs....same sh*t u do with smileys..

moe..off
 5 years ago '07        #196
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1505 1505
 Ra-da-god said:
ok lemme explain since you obviously dont get it...

all sony insured to you is that you wont have a problem on games published by them (infamous,killzone etc)

so lets talk about these publishers....

2k Games, EA, Ubisoft, Capcom, Sqaure Enix, Take two interactive and Activision (we'll stop here)

thats Bioshock, Battlefield, Watch Dogs, Resident Evil,Final Fantasy, Grand TheftAuto and Call of Duty ETC

All these games are Multi-platform (they have to be) so do you honestly think a company like EA is going to have it where their game is protected from piracy on Xbox one but exposed to it on Ps4? no therefore most likely they'll have the same system for both games as will most publishers

so while you can play/trade/sell your Sony published games hassle free, when you play your maddens,GTA's,RE's and ETC you will have to have some type of internet connection to verify the game and similar or exact used games and loaning policies will apply...

so now what
To much truth in this post for Link to form an intelligent response therefore he will respond with a week old GIF

moe..off
 5 years ago '05        #197
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24518 24518
 link04 said:
moe is on my jock now, watching my every post...u worse then aleek and krazie was last week.. watching me like that kinect 2.0

moe..off
Why am I always on your mind?
 06-06-2013, 10:50 PM         #198
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
Everyone knows you arent HDbeatz because he is actually entertaining
What's going on in here?
 5 years ago '06        #199
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 moe4484 said:
I fu*kin love this section
u said "troll" no trolling in that post..or ever for that matter
 5 years ago '07        #200
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1505 1505
 HDBeatz said:
What's going on in here?
My n*gga your son Link is drowning out here please pull him out the deep end

moe..off
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
I will marry this woman for real.
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy