Jun 6 - Audio Expert: Trayvon Martin Cried “I’m Begging You” On 911 Tape

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2013, 02:47 PM         #61
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #62
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9595 9595
 Leezee said:
Whether in the cell or on the streets; dudes a goner.. theres a shank somewhere with wit this punk bi*ch's name on it.. fu*kin f*ggot.....
Nothing will happen bro
Nothing ever does
 5 years ago '06        #63
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Patrick Galooly said:
Remember black people, it could be you or your brother, friend, father, cousin etc dead. And your white so called friends would be justifying your murder. Stick to your own kind.
Simple minds think alike, and most people share your share thoughts

This sh*t don't happen everyday, and I don't let it cloud my judgement

You are a f*ggot a.ss racist, you expose every ounce of hate, and create seperation. It's the same thing I see where dumbass rednecks.

You MADD

The funny thing is your kids- kids will have the same POS ideology. I'm so glad my parent thought me every race had the same amount of dumbfu*ks, you sir are the spokesman for dumb black people
 5 years ago '05        #64
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
Hope they find justice for Trayvon.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Blacks better learn to recognize that we are not our own enemy....
 5 years ago '06        #66
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
All races better learn to recognize that we are not our own enemy....
Fixed brother
 5 years ago '05        #67
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2663 2663
This case has nothing to do with racism IMO, its about people with guns who they they supercop and abusing the "self defense" claim.
 06-07-2013, 04:33 PM         #68
diggie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Sorry to pop some bubbles but I'm almost 100% sure zimmerman will be found not guilty. Reason I say this is because if you guys are familiar with the stand your ground law, he technically did not break that law. Do I think he's guilty of murder, damn right. But that law will most likely protect his a.ss.
Sorry bro but they dropped that defense already....
 5 years ago '11        #69
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Pistol Peter said:
this is exactly why i don't take 90's babies serious...they have not concept of life..they compare everything to entertainment and video games
 06-07-2013, 05:23 PM         #70
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wes10 said:
#Trill.....some mfs will never understand. I'm from western TN....I gatdamn feel ya.
 5 years ago '11        #71
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Pistol Peter said:
this is exactly why i don't take 90's babies serious...they have not concept of life..they compare everything to entertainment and video games

Catch 22 for Zimmerman...

If he loses, he doesnt walk

If he wins, HE DOESN'T WALK
[pic - click to view]

06-07-2013, 06:41 PM         #72
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:
 MicRaFhoneMC said:
Not at all bruh. Zim confronted him and called po. Po told him to leave it alone, so walked back to his car. Martin turned around after running him mouth to Zim and followed him to his car, where he struck him from behind then tried reaching for Zims pistol. So, maybe you need to get yo sh*t straight.. (witness even said so homie)

:perkinswhatever
 06-07-2013, 06:43 PM         #73
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting Read......this is Zimmermans account as told by Sanford Police........

“He put his hand on my nose and on my mouth and he says, ‘You’re going to die tonight,’ ” Mr. Zimmerman told investigators on Feb. 26, the night he struggled with and k!lled Trayvon Martin. “I couldn’t breathe, and he still kept trying to hit my head against the pavement.”

“I felt his hand go down on my side, and I thought he was going for my firearm,” Mr. Zimmerman said. “So I grabbed it immediately, and as he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him.”

A collection of audiotapes, a videotape and a signed statement by Mr. Zimmerman were released on Thursday by his legal team, allowing the public to hear for the first time Mr. Zimmerman’s words to the police over the course of several days of official interviews. Mr. Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who aspired to become a judge, is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mr. Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old who was walking to the condo in Sanford, Fla., where he was staying as a guest.

In large part, Mr. Zimmerman’s was the straightforward account of a man who said he was ambushed and felt so threatened that he had no choice but to shoot Mr. Martin. Extra vigilant because of recent burglaries in the housing complex, Retreat at Twin Lakes, Mr. Zimmerman, 28, said he knew everybody there. But he said he did not recognize the young man who was walking slowly, his hoodie pulled up, in no hurry to get out of the rain.

Mr. Zimmerman described feelings of distress: He yelled ‘help me’ probably 50 times, he said. Several witnesses said they saw Mr. Martin on top of Mr. Zimmerman. On the police videotape that showed Mr. Zimmerman re-enacting the crime, Mr. Zimmerman’s injuries — two bandages on the back of his head and a broken nose — are obvious.

But the extended conversations between Mr. Zimmerman and the Sanford police also show that detectives, particularly the lead investigator, Chris Serino, raised questions about parts of Mr. Zimmerman’s version of events. The police expressed puzzlement over inconsistencies or hard-to-explain moments in his statements.

Why wasn’t Mr. Zimmerman’s head more profoundly injured from repeated slams to the pavement, Mr. Serino asked. Why did Mr. Martin have only one wound to his hand, he asked. Why did Mr. Zimmerman, who said he was too afraid to roll down his car window when Mr. Martin approached, then get out of the car to follow him, he asked.

And what provoked Mr. Martin’s anger?

“What if, in his mind’s eye, which I can’t get into because he has passed, he perceives you as a threat,” Mr. Serino said, drawing no answer from Mr. Zimmerman. “He perceived you as a threat; he has every right to defend himself, especially if you reach into your pocket to grab your cellphone.”

The questions, and answers, are important because they speak to Mr. Zimmerman’s credibility in a case that rests squarely on his account of what happened that night. The Sanford Police Department was widely criticized after the shooting for failing to fully investigate the case, especially on the first night. Law enforcement did not immediately bring charges in the case, setting off a national outcry about race and Florida’s self-defense laws. On Wednesday, Bill R. Lee Jr., Sanford’s police chief, was fired.

But, by and large, Mr. Zimmerman stuck to his account during the questioning. Mr. Martin circled his car while he was on the phone to police dispatch. Mr. Martin reached for his waistband and then walked away. At that point, Mr. Zimmerman got out of the car and walked in the same direction to see the name of the street to phone it in.

On his way back to the car, Mr. Martin appeared out of nowhere and asked him, “Do you have a problem?” The answer was no. “You do now,” Mr. Zimmerman said Mr. Martin told him. Mr. Martin then attacked Mr. Zimmerman as he tried to use his cellphone to dial 911.

Mr. Zimmerman was firm in his central self-defense claim: He did not show his gun before the f!ght and he did not provoke Mr. Martin.

During the questioning on Feb. 26, 27 and 29, Mr. Serino did not seem aggressive or hostile. Calling Mr. Zimmerman a “good guy,” he repeatedly gave him a chance to explain portions of his statement that troubled the police. Mr. Serino is heard in one of the recordings repeatedly warning Mr. Zimmerman that public opinion, already tilting against the crime watch volunteer, would pillory him unless he could explain exactly why he felt justified in pulling the trigger at an unarmed “kid with a future.”

Mr. Martin was no “goon,” Mr. Serino told Mr. Zimmerman. He was an athlete. His parents cared about him. He had no violent history, and he was armed with only a pack of candy and a can of iced tea.

“Everybody wants to know what sets him off,” Mr. Serino said. “He’s not on PCP. He’s not on anything. He’s on Skittles.”

At one point, Mr. Zimmerman mentions that he had received a diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder as a child and takes 20 milligrams of Adderall twice a day. He cites his disorder as one reason he could not remember one of three major streets in his community when he called the police.

“To be honest with you, I have a bad memory anyway,” he told Mr. Serino.

Describing the climax of the evening, Mr. Zimmerman said he felt fear when Mr. Martin pressed down on his mouth and nose, “suffocating” him.

But Mr. Serino challenged that account, pointing out that on the 911 tapes of calls by witnesses, Mr. Zimmerman’s repeated screams can be heard until just before the gunshot.

Other statements bothered Mr. Serino. Mr. Zimmerman said he was so afraid of Mr. Martin that he did not roll his window down to tell Mr. Martin that he was a neighborhood watch leader and to ask why he was walking in the rain.

“I did not want to confront him,” Mr. Zimmerman said.

Yet, after Mr. Martin ran away, Mr. Zimmerman said, he got out of the car and followed to see what street the teenager fled down. Mr. Zimmerman said he wanted to be precise.

“So you basically jumped out of the car to see where he was going,” Mr. Serino said. “That’s not fear. You know what I mean. That’s one of the problems I have with the whole thing.”
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Interesting Read......this is Zimmermans account as told by Sanford Police........

“He put his hand on my nose and on my mouth and he says, ‘You’re going to die tonight,’ ” Mr. Zimmerman told investigators on Feb. 26, the night he struggled with and k!lled Trayvon Martin. “I couldn’t breathe, and he still kept trying to hit my head against the pavement.”

“I felt his hand go down on my side, and I thought he was going for my firearm,” Mr. Zimmerman said. “So I grabbed it immediately, and as he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him.”

A collection of audiotapes, a videotape and a signed statement by Mr. Zimmerman were released on Thursday by his legal team, allowing the public to hear for the first time Mr. Zimmerman’s words to the police over the course of several days of official interviews. Mr. Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who aspired to become a judge, is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mr. Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old who was walking to the condo in Sanford, Fla., where he was staying as a guest.

In large part, Mr. Zimmerman’s was the straightforward account of a man who said he was ambushed and felt so threatened that he had no choice but to shoot Mr. Martin. Extra vigilant because of recent burglaries in the housing complex, Retreat at Twin Lakes, Mr. Zimmerman, 28, said he knew everybody there. But he said he did not recognize the young man who was walking slowly, his hoodie pulled up, in no hurry to get out of the rain.

Mr. Zimmerman described feelings of distress: He yelled ‘help me’ probably 50 times, he said. Several witnesses said they saw Mr. Martin on top of Mr. Zimmerman. On the police videotape that showed Mr. Zimmerman re-enacting the crime, Mr. Zimmerman’s injuries — two bandages on the back of his head and a broken nose — are obvious.

But the extended conversations between Mr. Zimmerman and the Sanford police also show that detectives, particularly the lead investigator, Chris Serino, raised questions about parts of Mr. Zimmerman’s version of events. The police expressed puzzlement over inconsistencies or hard-to-explain moments in his statements.

Why wasn’t Mr. Zimmerman’s head more profoundly injured from repeated slams to the pavement, Mr. Serino asked. Why did Mr. Martin have only one wound to his hand, he asked. Why did Mr. Zimmerman, who said he was too afraid to roll down his car window when Mr. Martin approached, then get out of the car to follow him, he asked.

And what provoked Mr. Martin’s anger?

“What if, in his mind’s eye, which I can’t get into because he has passed, he perceives you as a threat,” Mr. Serino said, drawing no answer from Mr. Zimmerman. “He perceived you as a threat; he has every right to defend himself, especially if you reach into your pocket to grab your cellphone.”

The questions, and answers, are important because they speak to Mr. Zimmerman’s credibility in a case that rests squarely on his account of what happened that night. The Sanford Police Department was widely criticized after the shooting for failing to fully investigate the case, especially on the first night. Law enforcement did not immediately bring charges in the case, setting off a national outcry about race and Florida’s self-defense laws. On Wednesday, Bill R. Lee Jr., Sanford’s police chief, was fired.

But, by and large, Mr. Zimmerman stuck to his account during the questioning. Mr. Martin circled his car while he was on the phone to police dispatch. Mr. Martin reached for his waistband and then walked away. At that point, Mr. Zimmerman got out of the car and walked in the same direction to see the name of the street to phone it in.

On his way back to the car, Mr. Martin appeared out of nowhere and asked him, “Do you have a problem?” The answer was no. “You do now,” Mr. Zimmerman said Mr. Martin told him. Mr. Martin then attacked Mr. Zimmerman as he tried to use his cellphone to dial 911.

Mr. Zimmerman was firm in his central self-defense claim: He did not show his gun before the f!ght and he did not provoke Mr. Martin.

During the questioning on Feb. 26, 27 and 29, Mr. Serino did not seem aggressive or hostile. Calling Mr. Zimmerman a “good guy,” he repeatedly gave him a chance to explain portions of his statement that troubled the police. Mr. Serino is heard in one of the recordings repeatedly warning Mr. Zimmerman that public opinion, already tilting against the crime watch volunteer, would pillory him unless he could explain exactly why he felt justified in pulling the trigger at an unarmed “kid with a future.”

Mr. Martin was no “goon,” Mr. Serino told Mr. Zimmerman. He was an athlete. His parents cared about him. He had no violent history, and he was armed with only a pack of candy and a can of iced tea.

“Everybody wants to know what sets him off,” Mr. Serino said. “He’s not on PCP. He’s not on anything. He’s on Skittles.”

At one point, Mr. Zimmerman mentions that he had received a diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder as a child and takes 20 milligrams of Adderall twice a day. He cites his disorder as one reason he could not remember one of three major streets in his community when he called the police.

“To be honest with you, I have a bad memory anyway,” he told Mr. Serino.

Describing the climax of the evening, Mr. Zimmerman said he felt fear when Mr. Martin pressed down on his mouth and nose, “suffocating” him.

But Mr. Serino challenged that account, pointing out that on the 911 tapes of calls by witnesses, Mr. Zimmerman’s repeated screams can be heard until just before the gunshot.

Other statements bothered Mr. Serino. Mr. Zimmerman said he was so afraid of Mr. Martin that he did not roll his window down to tell Mr. Martin that he was a neighborhood watch leader and to ask why he was walking in the rain.

“I did not want to confront him,” Mr. Zimmerman said.

Yet, after Mr. Martin ran away, Mr. Zimmerman said, he got out of the car and followed to see what street the teenager fled down. Mr. Zimmerman said he wanted to be precise.

“So you basically jumped out of the car to see where he was going,” Mr. Serino said. “That’s not fear. You know what I mean. That’s one of the problems I have with the whole thing.”
Damn...... If they tell this story to the jury he might get off
 5 years ago '04        #75
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
they are making this to be a foregone conclusion. let's see how this plays out in court.........cold blooded murder, imo. u getting your a.ss whooped cuz you wasn't minding your business and then you went and k!lled dude cause you overestimated you getting your a.ss whooped. you're not a real cop so unfortunately you might not get away with it. he's going to get his head cracked. prolly like 20, 25 years.

Last edited by getyagameup; 06-07-2013 at 07:08 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #76
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4526 4526
 Fedor Christ said:
if they let him walk
this what im saying.

if he was told by cops dont follow the kid and he disobeyed continued and kid got shot bc of it...the case should be simple. but of course it wont be.
 5 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
 5 years ago '04        #78
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 lo life dun said:
be careful what u say when it comes to what someone deserves Your tongue has the power of life and death. Those who love to talk will eat the fruit of their words
no truer words have ever been spoken on the box . I and salute you fam.
 5 years ago '05        #79
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 Patrick Galooly said:
Remember black people, it could be you or your brother, friend, father, cousin etc dead. And your white so called friends would be justifying your murder. Stick to your own kind.

All your white friends ain't gonna be too happy about this, Patrick.
 5 years ago '12        #80
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
now they trying to say zimmerman got a.d.h.d and sh*t lmao the justice system is a fu*king joke
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago