Jun 6 - Audio Expert: Trayvon Martin Cried “I’m Begging You” On 911 Tape

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #41
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 184 184
 Legit1 said:
you hear it at around 2:20

Trayvon yells "help" frantically then 2 seconds later the gunshot...

I don't know who initiated what or who fought first as it really doesn't matter. As Trayvon yells help Zimmerman obviously has the upper hand and has a gun pointed at him. There is a clear 2-2.5 seconds that go by and then the shot.

Zimmerman had ample time to take control of the situation without firing his gun. This what nothing but k!lling a young teen in cold blood.

murderer
Zimmerman has been exposed so many times, but I fear that he has enough of a story to convince 12 people this child was a danger to his life. 12 people agree, and he's free. It doesn't even matter what we think. All he has to say is he was getting beat down and feared his life, to bad there isn't video evidence and not just audio. He defense will argue they were wrestling over a gun or some sh*t, and act like it was him or trayvon, and he did what he had to

If he gets off then this country will riot, and he will become rich off racism. All this people will donate some money, and the system will let us down once again. That's why in bad neighborhoods people hardly report crimes, people get retribution because they know the system is flawed. The cycle conitues
 4 years ago '08        #42
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 366 366
 t from the 617 said:
how the fu*k did string turn into a wimp? he went out like a g. he had no gun it's not like he could have shot back. he offered them bread to try and live, and when he realized it was deeper than that he accepted his fate like a man. "groveling wimp".. lmao wtf would you do with omar and brother mouzone, two dudes you know very well are k!llers, pointing their guns at you?
Exactly what the fu*k is dude talking about? my n*gga String went out like a G

"get on with it motherfu*kers!"

to the topic on hand: Zimmerman needs to fry already
 06-07-2013, 09:27 AM         #43
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
this is exactly why i don't take 90's babies serious...they have not concept of life..they compare everything to entertainment and video games
"Kids make me sick, motherfu*ker. I can't stand those sumbi*ches. I'm not talking about kids from the sixties, seventies, and early eighties; I'm talking about these nineties got-damned kids. Ooh, these sumbi*ches. I can't stand them. Ever since they changed the rules to stop you from hitting these fu*kers, I lost all interest in them. They ain't got no respect for nobody."

-Bernie Mac
 4 years ago '09        #44
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 139 139
 Kyrietolakers said:

why does america hate us
 06-07-2013, 10:12 AM         #45
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
http://sandrarose.com/2013/06/audio-expert-trayvon-martin-cried-im-begging-you-on-911-tape/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+Sandrarosecom+(sandrarose.com)

A hearing is currently underway in Sanford, Florida, to discuss audio experts testimony in the upcoming Trayvon Martin case.

According to a report in the Orlando Sentinel, key expert audio witnesses give conflicting testimony regarding what can be heard on the audio in a snippet from a call placed to 911 the night George Zimmerman shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

Alan R. Reich, an audio expert says Trayvon can be heard screaming, “I’m begging you!” just before the shot rang out.

At the start of the hearing, Zimmerman’s lawyer, Mark O’Mara filed a motion asking the court to prevent spectators from wearing clothes expressing support or sympathy for Trayvon, or which “transmit any messages to members of the jury.”

A beefy looking Zimmerman, 29, is pictured above entering the courtroom today.

From Orlando Sentinel:

Alan R. Reich, the most definitive and potentially impactful of the state experts, says it was Trayvon heard crying in the 911 call. Specifically, Reich says he hears Zimmerman make a “seemingly religious” proclamation while, simultaneously, Trayvon cries out “I’m begging you.” Reich also says the last cry before the shot was Trayvon, yelling the word “stop.”

Gainesville-based consultants Harry Hollien and James Harnsberger said the 911 audio quality was too poor for a definitive match, but who said some of the cries were more likely Trayvon, while others were more likely Zimmerman.

Tom Owen, a New Jersey based forensic consultant used biometric software to analyze the 911 call for the Orlando Sentinel in March 2012. He concluded “with reasonable scientific certainty” the cries did not match Zimmerman.

I guess he didn't want the jury influenced...
 06-07-2013, 10:54 AM         #46
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They let Oscar Grant's k!ller go They'll let Trayvon Martin's k!ller go. The majority of America will justify it because Oscar and Trayvon are black That's exactly how it's going to happen.
 4 years ago '04        #47
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,167 | Props total: 2082 2082
 Richie Aprile said:

[pic - click to view]

My how the tables have turned

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #48
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$3,488 | Props total: 293 293
 Dos-effect said:
his bx defense team is nowhere to be seen..........

4 years ago '06        #49
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$774 | Props total: 94 94
Anybody with the mental capacity of an earthworm doesn't need an audio expert to formal a logical..sound decision that this murder in cold blood.

~~ What grown man with a gat screams at the top of his lungs for help??

~~ No DnA belonging to Zimmerman was found on Trayvon Martin at all..solidifying the FACT that Trayvon Martin was indeed trying to escape the entire time. It was dark out and that fat fu*k simply scraped his head on some inanimate object while trying to detain Trayvon..

~~ Kick back from the gun clocked Zimmerman in the nose..causing the nose bleeding. He was holding Trayvon by the hoodie while aiming at his chest. Check the evidence document dump..it's all there.

~~ Screaming stopped immediately after the gunshot..

~~ Witness spotted Zimmerman rising from TM's body following the shot..

~~ Zimmerman's voice exemplar when he's yelling help sounds nothing like TM's death screams..

~~ Zimmerman never claimed to shriek anything else besides "HELP" when clearly TM uses different cries including "Im Begging You" and "Get off".. <----- Check mate for Zimmy stans..

I suggest you fu*ks get educated on the case/evidence before you come in here spewing your nonsense.

I'll run complete circles around you c*cksuckin fairies regarding this case...

Zimmerman will be somebody's hefty bi*ch in the pen and you can stamp me on that..
 06-07-2013, 12:16 PM         #50
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember black people, it could be you or your brother, friend, father, cousin etc dead. And your white so called friends would be justifying your murder. Stick to your own kind.
 06-07-2013, 12:19 PM         #51
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whether in the cell or on the streets; dudes a goner.. theres a shank somewhere with wit this punk bi*ch's name on it.. fu*kin f*ggot.....
 06-07-2013, 12:22 PM         #52
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Remember black people, it could be you or your brother, friend, father, cousin etc dead. And your white so called friends would be justifying your murder. Stick to your own kind.
fu*k u talkin about pus*y. fu*k u if u think that.. george zimmerman will never speak for white people. Stop spreding hate bi*ch.
 4 years ago '04        #53
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,116 | Props total: 2027 2027
 Patrick Galooly said:
This fuking ignorant a.ss motherfu*ker, you know jack sh*t about anythin and all you do is spread racist nonsense about white people. You act like an angry ex girlfriend. Just shut your fu*kin c*cksucker up before i send a little white girl to come sh*t in your mouth

That being said if you think zimmermen is innocent you need to take a good look at your sense of reality
 06-07-2013, 12:58 PM         #54
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all right I should've said Mexicans, Jews, Asians, Middle Eastern people, and jews as well as white people.
 4 years ago '04        #55
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,116 | Props total: 2027 2027
 Patrick Galooly said:
Y'all right I should've said Mexicans, Jews, Asians, Middle Eastern people, and jews as well as white people.
talkin bout how white people cant really be friends with black people..

i would never ever let that happen to one of my peoples regardless of skin color, because i can see past that sh*t...

always quick to hate on the white man...

what did the white man do to you?

go join the black kkk you malcom x wannabe pus*yboi
 06-07-2013, 01:31 PM         #56
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
talkin bout how white people cant really be friends with black people..

i would never ever let that happen to one of my peoples regardless of skin color, because i can see past that sh*t...

always quick to hate on the white man...

what did the white man do to you?

go join the black kkk you malcom x wannabe pus*yboi
There's no such thing as the black kkk. Our people don't have violent anti-white organizations.
You can bury your head in the sand if you want the message isn't for you. And I don't care what your neanderthal a.ss thinks. Black people have seen the comments in past Trayvon Martin stories, articles, threads, etc. They know who's justifying these crimes against innocent black people both online and in the criminal justice system. So who cares what you have to say? I'm just telling black people to be aware of the truth.
 4 years ago '08        #57
Illuminati 153 heat pts153
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 3211 3211
f!ght f!ght f!ght
 4 years ago '05        #58
pnoi89 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,038 | Props total: 1925 1925
 Patrick Galooly said:
why the hell you including me and my little d!ck race into all this?
 4 years ago '06        #59
KFrizzle 294 heat pts294
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 112 112

Live Pre-Trial

idk if this is gonna be able to be used as evidence...
 4 years ago '11        #60
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$534 | Props total: 75 75
 Patrick Galooly said:
There's no such thing as the black kkk. Our people don't have violent anti-white organizations.
You can bury your head in the sand if you want the message isn't for you. And I don't care what your neanderthal a.ss thinks. Black people have seen the comments in past Trayvon Martin stories, articles, threads, etc. They know who's justifying these crimes against innocent black people both online and in the criminal justice system. So who cares what you have to say? I'm just telling black people to be aware of the truth.
#Trill.....some mfs will never understand. I'm from western TN....I gatdamn feel ya.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy