Jun 6 - Audio Expert: Trayvon Martin Cried “I’m Begging You” On 911 Tape

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
 5 years ago '05        #22
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
I swear I don't know what to believe in at this point.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
 MicRaFhoneMC said:
punkass kid got what he deserved. shoulda just went home..
be careful what u say when it comes to what someone deserves Your tongue has the power of life and death. Those who love to talk will eat the fruit of their words
 5 years ago '04        #24
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 Sivraj said:
Believe the damn facts....

It's raining outside, you're walking home from the store and a guy profiles you a.ssuming you're a thief.
He runs up on you and yall begin to f!ght, you gain the upper hand and he decides to shoot you....

Trey was acting in self defense, if someone runs up on me for no reason I'm whopping their a.ss too, no questions asked. But it's my fault because I decided to defend myself? Gtfoh, it's not Treyvons fault that he can f!ght and Zim can't. Zim fat a.ss shouldve stayed in the house, racist stereotypical profiling bastard
 5 years ago '04        #25
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
may the best man win...

06-07-2013, 04:55 AM         #26
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That racist piece of dog sh*t zimmerman tried to confront trayvon & treyvon rocked his sh*t. When that happen zimmerman pulled out the rachet and treyvone tried to run. That's when trey was screaming help" then zimmerman caught up to him, trey yelled stop then zimmerman shot him in the head
 5 years ago '04        #27
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Zimmerman shot this dude in cold blood. You could tell from the original tape. When you heard the voice screaming for help, you really thought a grown a.ss man was on that tape? You really thought Zimmerman had a pre-pubescent voice screaming for help? You really thought that when the screaming continued, and STOPPED AT THE EXACT MOMENT THE GUNSHOT WENT OFF that was Zimmerman? Come on, man. Some of you Zimstans can't be serious. It's quite obvious this dude was in the wrong and murdered this kid in cold blood. I will be sick to my stomach if he gets away with this.
 5 years ago '10        #28
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
aw man he did that young brother like that? thats fu*ked up.....
I'm not even gonna be bothered with the devils and trolls posting in here, I would be more surprised if they didn't post in here.

But damn tho, thats cold to hunt that boy down and shoot him after begging for his life. Don't know whats more evil that or supporting him.......
 06-07-2013, 06:55 AM         #29
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the justice system if that piece of sh*t Zimmerman walks.
 5 years ago '11        #30
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,251 | Props total: 12499 12499
 MicRaFhoneMC said:
punkass kid got what he deserved. shoulda just went home..
once again somebodies ignorance a.ssisted with a dumb a.ss comment

that kid died because of one mans ego...Zimmerman will not walk.
 5 years ago '11        #31
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,251 | Props total: 12499 12499
 Kyrietolakers said:

why does america hate us
because we got off the plantation became great thinkers and their equals but they don't recognize that because the only time we matter is when we entertaining them.
 5 years ago '04        #32
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 4119 4119
Good lord in heaven thats sad if true...fu*k this world.
 5 years ago '10        #33
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6119 6119
 Jacc Blacc said:
was trayvon yelling stop before or after beating zimmeran head into the pavement and damn near cracking his skull???

most people cop pleas when they're about to get shot, even stringer bell turned to a groveling wimp when that gun was aimed at him

how the fu*k did string turn into a wimp? he went out like a g. he had no gun it's not like he could have shot back. he offered them bread to try and live, and when he realized it was deeper than that he accepted his fate like a man. "groveling wimp".. lmao wtf would you do with omar and brother mouzone, two dudes you know very well are k!llers, pointing their guns at you?
 5 years ago '07        #34
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Niruggg said:
what part of that was groveling and what part was wimpy

and did you just compare a fictional character to a teen that was shot in real life
this is exactly why i don't take 90's babies serious...they have not concept of life..they compare everything to entertainment and video games

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 06-07-2013 at 08:15 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #35
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,982 | Props total: 13696 13696

[pic - click to view]

this thread is gonna be good
 5 years ago '07        #36
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
space
$584 | Props total: 161 161
 Pistol Peter said:
this is exactly why i don't take 90's babies serious...they have not concept of life..they compare everything to entertainment and video games
They got life fu*ked up x 10
 06-07-2013, 08:58 AM         #37
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the justice system fails, I hope someone will end this guy, independently. He'll probably go into hiding though, because he knows what he did was wrong and he'll get his one way or another.
 5 years ago '10        #38
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 Sivraj said:

THIS
 06-07-2013, 09:13 AM         #39
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bart Pimpson said:
THIS
All signs point to Zimmerman k!lling in cold blood, even if an altercation took place, with this evidence its clear that Zimmerman had the advantage at before he shot......it was not some frantic blind shot as he is claiming....he intentionally took the life Martin......and so far has not showed one single sign of remorse......that's the amazing part to me, if things got outta hand and you felt it was either you or him then maybe I could understand, but the fact that he agitaed and escalated the sitution only to end up k!lling the Martin and not even say he was sorry about it doesn't sit will with me......dude is a turd......not because of the black and white issue......just because of his nonchalant attitude towards it......like damn dude you did k!ll somone......
 5 years ago '06        #40
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 Legit1 said:
you hear it at around 2:20

Trayvon yells "help" frantically then 2 seconds later the gunshot...

I don't know who initiated what or who fought first as it really doesn't matter. As Trayvon yells help Zimmerman obviously has the upper hand and has a gun pointed at him. There is a clear 2-2.5 seconds that go by and then the shot.

Zimmerman had ample time to take control of the situation without firing his gun. This what nothing but k!lling a young teen in cold blood.

murderer
Zimmerman has been exposed so many times, but I fear that he has enough of a story to convince 12 people this child was a danger to his life. 12 people agree, and he's free. It doesn't even matter what we think. All he has to say is he was getting beat down and feared his life, to bad there isn't video evidence and not just audio. He defense will argue they were wrestling over a gun or some sh*t, and act like it was him or trayvon, and he did what he had to

If he gets off then this country will riot, and he will become rich off racism. All this people will donate some money, and the system will let us down once again. That's why in bad neighborhoods people hardly report crimes, people get retribution because they know the system is flawed. The cycle conitues
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago