22 Maps That Show How Americans Speak English Totally Differently From Each Other

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
HoodMusikEnt 18 heat pts18
space
space
$323 | Props total: 61 61
Damn fam... I didnt know we was the only ones saying bubbler... lol My 414 fam stand up!
 06-06-2013, 06:31 PM         #42
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
ohhhh so you pronounce it like a total homo
 5 years ago '05        #43
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
souf slang da best biiiih....i love the slur...now i stay out DE n all dese n*ggas talk proper n shyt...dey be like "where are you from man" lol...i miss florida...
 5 years ago '12        #44
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
"Totally Different"? thats an exaggeration.

Im from the midwest (Michigan to be exact) and I say Pop instead of Soda. Anyone else call it pop?
 5 years ago '05        #45
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
People in here are arguing and name calling over how other people pronounce certain words. The fact that you're all grown a.ss men sickens me.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,169 | Props total: 4523 4523
 GoldRush said:

try again
KKK rallys ..segregation..brainless rappers..tv shows about fu*kin hogs and alligators...inbreds...yea.. fu*kin retards
 5 years ago '04        #47
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 676 676
i'm gonna introduce devil beating his wife to my area
 06-06-2013, 08:15 PM         #48
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
asking n*ggas how you pronounce things properly

excuse me, axing
 5 years ago '04        #49
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 676 676
 Matt504 said:
we used that phrase to describe rain on a sunny day.
i'd never heard a term or phrase for that before today
 5 years ago '10        #50
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,700 | Props total: 6125 6125
yall hatin on bubbler
 5 years ago '10        #51
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 368 368
 Full Clip said:
KKK rallys ..segregation..brainless rappers..tv shows about fu*kin hogs and alligators...inbreds...yea.. fu*kin retards
Dumb-ass Yankee. n*ggaz like you make it seem like there's a kkk rally on every corner every day down here in the greatest region in the US. When in reality that's the furthest thing from the truth. Wheres there a segregated area at down here, B...come on think hard. Wheres there a show about people fu*king hogs and alligators? Oh, you mean shows about alligators and hogs but felt it necessary to add the word "fu*king" in front of it to get your point across. Where are all the inbreds at specifically, yank? Does it exist here? Probably, but don't act like n*ggaz aint fu*king their relatives all over the country.

There are tons of brainless rappers down here though, and that probably makes you mad because as awful as a majority of it is, the south knocked NY of the Iron Throne.

I think you're just wicked salty you aren't able to carpet bag your a.ss outta the north like all the ones with sense already have.
 5 years ago '06        #52
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 Aurora said:
IN my area, we pronounce tomorrow "tamara".
Old Boston pronunciations which I grew up on

Horse=Huss
Mondee
Tuesdee
Wednesdee
Thursdee
Fridee
Satitdee
Sundee
Ahhhsole
 5 years ago '12        #53
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
bubbler
 5 years ago '06        #54
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 dil doe 22 said:
you know damn well boston and new york the most annoying parts of the country with this sh*t
come on dawgie. you know damn well the rest of the country jacks our slang anyway. You'll never catch someone from the northeast saying finna or hella.

We're the smartest area in the country.

I'd hate us too if I had to live anywhere else.
 5 years ago '07        #55
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 bridouble said:
Anything stemming from the New England area is too difficult to like....Sports teams, the vernacular, whatever....they call a cheesesteak "a steak and cheese" or a Radiator(RAID-iator) a Radiator (RAD-iator) , "Clicka" aka a remote control , that stupid "wicked" sh*t. annoying
I call the "remote" the buttons
 5 years ago '07        #56
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Beantown Bully said:
come on dawgie. you know damn well the rest of the country jacks our slang anyway. You'll never catch someone from the northeast saying finna or hella.

I hate hella the most
 5 years ago '07        #57
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Full Clip said:
Never seen a rally in my life

lol and you say segregation like the north wasn't just as bad as the south about it... lmao

Mims was such an intellectual rapper... Just because y'all can consult Ja Rule anytime something happens in the North doesn't mean y'all have some kind of advantage intellectually. (French, Benzino, Yayo)

lol hogs and alligators... y'all had a damn snookie

But I actually have mad love for NY and the of the NE in general. Knew this thread was going to deteriorate into a fake a.ss civil war... America wanted us bad... They went to war for Texas

Beantown Bully said:

It's a nice place to live.. But y'all have consequences because of it. Most educated... But education leads to social segregation. I read an article the other day that said New York and Philly were 2 of the most segregated areas in the country... (And none of the top 10 are in teh south). Not to mention it's really easy to get up there and get an education...

Not to mention NO ONE can talk about slang stealing... Everyone steals slang. It's a consequence of the media lol

Every place has its advantages and disadvantages. I wanna live on every coast at least some portion of my life

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 06-06-2013 at 09:54 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #58
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
 llpooh said:
Dumb-ass Yankee. n*ggaz like you make it seem like there's a kkk rally on every corner every day down here in the greatest region in the US. When in reality that's the furthest thing from the truth. Wheres there a segregated area at down here, B...come on think hard. Wheres there a show about people fu*king hogs and alligators? Oh, you mean shows about alligators and hogs but felt it necessary to add the word "fu*king" in front of it to get your point across. Where are all the inbreds at specifically, yank? Does it exist here? Probably, but don't act like n*ggaz aint fu*king their relatives all over the country.

There are tons of brainless rappers down here though, and that probably makes you mad because as awful as a majority of it is, the south knocked NY of the Iron Throne.

I think you're just wicked salty you aren't able to carpet bag your a.ss outta the north like all the ones with sense already have.
yankee? call me whatever corny name you want..i never said on every corner..but the sh*t happens or has happened and its allowed..try that sh*t over here..

...thats your segregation

not literally fu*king hogs...but stupid a.ss shows about swamps and pigs and the most backwoods redneck sh*t..and wit rednecks and backwoods country folk all over the place..its common to have inbreeding

and the south knockwd who off the throne? like a give a fu*k what 14 yr old girls and teenyboppers listen to..fu*k the radio...
 5 years ago '10        #59
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Haha I'm in a tiny green spot that says bubbler
 5 years ago '06        #60
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
Never seen a rally in my life

lol and you say segregation like the north wasn't just as bad as the south about it... lmao

Mims was such an intellectual rapper... Just because y'all can consult Ja Rule anytime something happens in the North doesn't mean y'all have some kind of advantage intellectually. (French, Benzino, Yayo)

lol hogs and alligators... y'all had a damn snookie

But I actually have mad love for NY and the of the NE in general. Knew this thread was going to deteriorate into a fake a.ss civil war... America wanted us bad... They went to war for Texas
i hate when n*ggas only bring up radio rappers like any of them got skill
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish