There Has Only Been 1 Unguardable Player in the history (NOT WILT , MJ , KOBE OR LEBRON )

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 LaVay said:
dan majerle. elite defender.
 5 years ago '06        #102
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 DCballer40 said:
wouldn't call him "elite" but dan was a solid defender....that year jordan lit him up in the finals he was 2nd team all defense and if jordan wasn't taking the spot on the 1st team he prob would have been 1st team..he was also 5th in defensive player of the year votings that year
 5 years ago '04        #103
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4675 4675
I hate when n*ggaz Google research sh*t and go look up sh*t as if they were alive and knew it already then try to say yall

aint up on this and then throw in some funky 70s nick name stop it 5

what was jordan stat line his 1st finals something like 32 11 8 2,5 steals
 5 years ago '04        #104
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4675 4675
and u keep saying with no 3point line like jordan shot 3s in volume stop it
 5 years ago '04        #105
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
why u bringing up black and white sh*t.. that sh*t pisses me off
 06-07-2013, 12:07 AM         #106
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '09        #107
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 UF4Soldier said:
and u keep saying with no 3point line like jordan shot 3s in volume stop it
I don't think that's what he means. Even if Jordan wasn't a volume three shooter he still had the benefit of that shot while the guys playing before the line came in didn't.
 5 years ago '05        #108
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
I cant front, Jerry gave B more that work
 06-07-2013, 12:16 AM         #109
jimflu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the average player is so much better now than they used to be. thats what people dont get

its not to take away from these dudues,

but some of this sh*t like oscar robertson avg triple double, wilt 50ppg etc etc is impossible in today's game.

cant use numbers to compare the dif eras
 06-07-2013, 12:56 AM         #110
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I don't think that's what he means. Even if Jordan wasn't a volume three shooter he still had the benefit of that shot while the guys playing before the line came in didn't.

respect bro

I respect you your ok
 5 years ago '06        #111
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 kainoa1 said:
nope been knowing about 60s since i was 4 im now 20 over 16 years watching and talking about the 60s with my family

Im truly blessed to have knowledge

thats why people stanning so hard and d!ck riding me they made they dont got that in their corner

like i said its in me not on me
get the fuc outta here. ole wet behind the ears a$$ dude! Whole time I thought you might be at least in your 40's arguing n*ggas down about some Jerry West. SMH at you! BOOOO!!!
 5 years ago '04        #112
darkceleb 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 2 2
 kainoa1 said:
46.3 ppg with no 3 point line >>>>>>>>>>>>>

try again c*ck sucker

and who was guarding MJ ????

probably some stiffs

Who was guarding Jerry West

O u know only fu*king Gus Honey Comb Johnson

MJ LOST AGAIN

Now that's real talk. But these Space Jam loving, obsessive Jordan shoe collecting bastards will never listen...
 5 years ago '07        #113
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
 philly337 said:
wouldn't call him "elite" but dan was a solid defender....that year jordan lit him up in the finals he was 2nd team all defense and if jordan wasn't taking the spot on the 1st team he prob would have been 1st team..he was also 5th in defensive player of the year votings that year

you may not consider him elite but you put down all those credentials he had and if someone had those accolades in today's NBA they would be considered...an elite defender, right? shane battier is considered by many to be elite and he's not even on any of those lists...

dan majerle was an elite defender.

if you find that statement laughable...you just don't know wtf you're talking about when it comes to 90's NBA.
 06-07-2013, 12:32 PM         #114
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darkceleb said:
Now that's real talk. But these Space Jam loving, obsessive Jordan shoe collecting bastards will never listen...

TRUTH

2 many MJ d!ck riders in the world

Wilt >> MJ

its not even close
 5 years ago '05        #115
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 kainoa1 said:
who is that white stiff ????

Yall keep proving my point

Yall keep looking dumb as fu*k

Shaq did'nt play against no 1

who the fu*k is that white stiff center
David Robinson is a no one? How about Hakeem Olajuwan? Or Patrick Ewing? Or Arvydis Sabonis? Alonzo Mourning? Dikembe Mutombo?
 06-07-2013, 01:11 PM         #116
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DanBootleg said:
David Robinson is a no one? How about Hakeem Olajuwan? Or Patrick Ewing? Or Arvydis Sabonis? Alonzo Mourning? Dikembe Mutombo?
I said they are

he only played against those players a handful of times

who else ???????
 5 years ago '09        #117
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 kainoa1 said:

CAN YOU NAME THE TEAM HE LOST TO EVER YEAR ?

o just the celtics the greatest team and dynstay ever

ok

Who did Lebron Queen James Lose to ??

sh*tty old Spurs team and a sh*tty old over the hill Mavs team

u lost again now go crawl back in ur hole c*ck sucker

sh*tty spurs team? Over the hill mavs team hahaha
 5 years ago '04        #118
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
ok. there is too much hate in this thread......damn....

kainoa1....dude, i would give son that he was a beast back in his hay day however the biggest difference between now and then is athleticism. there were not a lot of dudes that were "gifted" as there are now. i've seen some cats on the courts on the street.....my dude....jerry west is not the most "unguardable" player ever. he had a mean scoring stretch during that ONE PLAYOFF SERIES that you were referring to and he put up some mean numbers as a youth.....but HE gets the unguardable status over everybody that's played in the NBA, just cause he's the logo????

again, not to take anything away from jerry west however if i've thinking of 6'2" people or so who are 'unguardable' the first name that comes to my head is allen iverson.

now, you can use whatever statistics you want....i'm not speaking on that aspect of the debate.....'unguardable' is 'unguardable' and at the end of the day, of retired players he is one of four guys to average 27 a game....jordan, baylor, chamberlain....

i know you're going talk about the 3 pt line....i get it....you should respect what some of these new school cats are doing though cuz it's waaaaaaaay more competitive now than ever so cats like mike, bron, kobe, shaq, a.i.??? a lot of cats are unguardable. jordan had more points at the end of the day. a better overall regular season and playoff series scoring average....and six rings. and if you subtract the 3 points that he made (to quell that point), 581 points from over 32k is still gonna be better than the 25k+ West finished with. he had ONE great playoff series. so did mike...on a more consistent basis.....and he won a few series, and rings, despite cats beating his a.ss every time he came to the hole.

WINNING CONSISTENTLY ON THE BIGGEST BASKETBALL STAGE IS A GREAT MEASURE OF BEING 'UNGUARDABLE'. not to say that he wasn't an outstanding player in his time however if you look at statistics, jordan has better stats. the numbers don't lie so, to me, at the end of the day, if you're scoring more, you're more "unguardable" in my vocab.
 5 years ago '07        #119
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,139 | Props total: 4567 4567
 getyagameup said:
ok. there is too much hate in this thread......damn....

kainoa1....dude, i would give son that he was a beast back in his hay day however the biggest difference between now and then is athleticism. there were not a lot of dudes that were "gifted" as there are now. i've seen some cats on the courts on the street.....my dude....jerry west is not the most "unguardable" player ever. he had a mean scoring stretch during that ONE PLAYOFF SERIES that you were referring to and he put up some mean numbers as a youth.....but HE gets the unguardable status over everybody that's played in the NBA, just cause he's the logo????

again, not to take anything away from jerry west however if i've thinking of 6'2" people or so who are 'unguardable' the first name that comes to my head is allen iverson.

now, you can use whatever statistics you want....i'm not speaking on that aspect of the debate.....'unguardable' is 'unguardable' and at the end of the day, of retired players he is one of four guys to average 27 a game....jordan, baylor, chamberlain....

i know you're going talk about the 3 pt line....i get it....you should respect what some of these new school cats are doing though cuz it's waaaaaaaay more competitive now than ever so cats like mike, bron, kobe, shaq, a.i.??? a lot of cats are unguardable. jordan had more points at the end of the day. a better overall regular season and playoff series scoring average....and six rings. and if you subtract the 3 points that he made (to quell that point), 581 points from over 32k is still gonna be better than the 25k+ West finished with. he had ONE great playoff series. so did mike...on a more consistent basis.....and he won a few series, and rings, despite cats beating his a.ss every time he came to the hole.

WINNING CONSISTENTLY ON THE BIGGEST BASKETBALL STAGE IS A GREAT MEASURE OF BEING 'UNGUARDABLE'. not to say that he wasn't an outstanding player in his time however if you look at statistics, jordan has better stats. the numbers don't lie so, to me, at the end of the day, if you're scoring more, you're more "unguardable" in my vocab.
Ur play Gayinoa
 5 years ago '07        #120
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Athleticism and size ain't everything. If Jerry West played in today's era, he would be like a Steve Nash type player with better defense, and better scoring, but not nearly as good a passer as Nash.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago