There Has Only Been 1 Unguardable Player in the history (NOT WILT , MJ , KOBE OR LEBRON )

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2013, 03:52 AM         #61
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:

this n*gga d!ckrides an era where n*ggas literally delivered mail by day then played in the nba by night

jerry west droppin 50 on butchers and sh*t >>>>>>>

Son im fu*kin SCREAMIN!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #62
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 I k!ll TREES said:
n*gga on his porch telling the kids across the street to work on their left hand n sh*t
my grandfather use to do this sh*t

"let me see the left"

5 years ago '07        #63
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 590 590
No ai?
 5 years ago '05        #64
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 I k!ll TREES said:
n*gga on his porch telling the kids across the street to work on their left hand n sh*t
 06-06-2013, 09:20 AM         #65
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you probably wasnt even alive to see this dude play but your talking about he's the number 1 Unguardable Player in the history sh*t dont even make sense making a list of your top 10 basketball but you didnt see 9/10 of these n*ggas play
 5 years ago '12        #66
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,744 | Props total: 22113 22113
I knew it was West or Pistol
 06-06-2013, 09:50 AM         #67
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you do know wilt scored a 100 points in a game

and avg 50 for a season

06-06-2013, 12:10 PM         #68
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
1.Shaq(no blueprint to stop him other than fouling him)
2.Dirk
3.camelo(completely useless when not making shots)
4.Kobe(completely useless if not making shots)
5.Jordan(too much credit because the best defender were doing all the work to give him freedom to operate).
How come no of those players you listed

AVGed more than jerry west

Jerry West Avg 46.3 PPG in a series with no 3 point line
 06-06-2013, 12:42 PM         #69
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
because i wasnt alive when jerry west was playing and i only watched old clips of him and i wasnt that impressed.The landscape ha changed now so you wont expect none of the guys i mentioned to average that many points.i understand you love old school guys but you keep missing key points in your argument. jerry west or wilt play in today era they wont average that many points.
Jerry west didnt play with a 3 pointline bro. I think Jerry West would avg close to 50 if he played in todays game.

He had guys like Sam Jones , Walt Fraizer , The Big O , Gus Johnson guarding him

all those guys I just named are 50x better than any guard in the NBA right now thats just the facts
 06-06-2013, 01:08 PM         #70
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kainoa1 said:
Jerry west didnt play with a 3 pointline bro. I think Jerry West would avg close to 50 if he played in todays game.

He had guys like Sam Jones , Walt Fraizer , The Big O , Gus Johnson guarding him

all those guys I just named are 50x better than any guard in the NBA right now thats just the facts
n*gga said 50, im CRYIN

Nash would prolly lock Jerry up
 06-06-2013, 01:27 PM         #71
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
n*gga said 50, im CRYIN

Nash would prolly lock Jerry up
so nash is better than Walt Fraizer ??

you sound dumb as fu*k

if Walt Fraizer couldnt stop jerry west

then no 1 in todays NBA could stop jerry west

5 years ago '06        #72
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 kainoa1 said:

I'm getting a bigger kick out you n*ggas who continue responding to this c*ck lickin troll...

His troll level is absolute astounding..

fu*k is ya n*ggas doin????
 5 years ago '06        #73
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
Damn this dude is almost on the level of kobe stans when ot comes to iq

It's like kobe stans, a box of rocks, and then this dude

By the end of the week you may pass the box of rocks in stupidty though
 5 years ago '04        #74
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 kainoa1 said:
How come no of those players you listed

AVGed more than jerry west

Jerry West Avg 46.3 PPG in a series with no 3 point line

Cuz he shot the ball over 36 times a game you dumbass... He only shot like 44% from the field in that playoffs... 44% from the field is unguardable???? He averaged 32 shots a game in that entire playoff run... Let me put that in perspective for you

Jordan in 1986 averaged 31.7 shots per game and scored 43.6 ppg in that playoffs (Only shot one three pointer)
West in 1965 averaged 31.9 shots per game and scored 40.6 ppg for the playoffs

You take away the one 3 point shot Jordan took and made and his average is still 43.3 points per game with only two pointers you dumb sh*t... Hell Jordan scored 63 points in a game with no 3 pointers made... He was averaging 55 points per game over the first two games of the series and hadn't made or shot one fu*king three... So k!ll that bullsh*t...

Jordan also did it again in 1988 by averaging 45.2 points per game against Cleveland on 55% shooting with no three pointers made or even attempted...

Go sit yo old dusty a.ss down with these weak a.ss arguments... You probably only talk about old school basketball cuz yo old a.ss can barely see and hear now and have no clue what's going on these days

Last edited by dre03; 06-06-2013 at 02:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #75
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 dre03 said:

Cuz he shot the ball over 36 times a game you dumbass... He only shot like 44% from the field in that playoffs... 44% from the field is unguardable???? He averaged 32 shots a game in that entire playoff run... Let me put that in perspective for you

Jordan in 1986 averaged 31.7 shots per game and scored 43.6 ppg in that playoffs (Only shot one three pointer)

You take away the one 3 point shot Jordan took and made and his average is still 43.3 points per game with only two pointers you dumb sh*t... Hell Jordan scored 63 points in a game with no 3 pointers made... He was averaging 55 points per game over the first two games of the series and hadn't made or shot one fu*king three... So k!ll that bullsh*t...

Jordan also did it again in 1988 by averaging 45.2 points per game against Cleveland on 55% shooting with no three pointers made or even attempted...

Go sit yo old dusty a.ss down with these weak a.ss arguments... You probably only talk about old school basketball cuz yo old a.ss can barely see and hear now and have no clue what's going on these days
Damn
 5 years ago '12        #76
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
 dre03 said:

sh*tted on em

5 years ago '07        #77
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 dre03 said:

06-06-2013, 06:07 PM         #78
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq was unguardable....thread fail
 5 years ago '06        #79
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
You suck at life
 5 years ago '07        #80
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
You suck at life
No he doesn't

His Grandpa played against Nba legends...

His Dad played D1 and pro ball...

And he scored 30 ppg in high school & currently balling at some respectable college...

His life can't be going any better right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy