Jun 5 - Woman encourages Pitbulls to attack Reporter

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222

Ok, I think we can all agree that the news lady was annoying and pushy, but she was not on the woman's property, she wasn't trying to kick her door in or some sh*t. This could have been handled a lot differently than letting your fu*king dogs chase her
 5 years ago '07        #82
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
Send some dogs my way I'm kicking it in the face , grabbing its arms and legs and pullin them bi*ches apart!!! Don't be some male dogs , cause them doggy nuts will be kicked like 50 times till the red leak out the sack... I have no love for people or they feelings about they dogs when they sic them on people so whatever comes afterward... fu*k it, but that's funny that white lady got them dogs sicked on her... Lol @ the way she was running
 5 years ago '07        #83
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 JayR04 said:
When someone tells me to get from in front of they house...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 5 years ago '04        #85
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
fu*kin stupid a.ss bi*ch....kid had no chance being raised with that woman. fu*kin lock her dumb a.ss up .
 5 years ago '08        #86
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,847 | Props total: 22529 22529
 eCity 420 said:
She kinda provoked it, u got a rock thrown at you and threatened with a bat and u still werent driving down the block already??
I really hope the black lady dont get charged, but she will because shes the one that "overreacted" to people harassing her.. what a fu*kd up world we live in where people are only going to see one side.
After that 1st rock was thrown i wouldve been

[pic - click to view]

06-06-2013, 06:09 PM         #87
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grydlok said:
You don't have to go in the house but as long as they not on your property aint sh*t you can do"legally". If you don't give them a story they can't report sh*t and she gave them one and will be going to jail plus the dogs will probably get put down for what? she had a n*gga moment.

I bold that last part because it goes both ways. Lady crossed the line with bat and the dogs.
no she had a real moment

grydlok said:
than you ignore them, go in the house and turn the tv on. I been through it before after a while they give up.
this was probably the 3rd or 4th reporter, i've done news and reporters are fu*king relentless, you have no idea how grimy these fu*king producers are too. Notice that you are not seeing the entire video. You first see the woman trowing a rock, [cut to] then you see the reporters initial approach,[cut to]then the reporter says "…We're about to leave…"as she walks toward the woman. You are seeing the effect not the cause that has been edited out. what they're not showing is the 5 minutes of the woman explaining how she doesn't want to be interviewed.

FYI the american public will never have real news or real journalism again. you see what we want you to. you believe what we tell you and the really dumb ones among you don't question what you're told

now more importantly i so wish i was working with that bish. the minute she threw that rock, i'd a started backing up and disconnecting sh*t

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Niruggg; 06-06-2013 at 06:40 PM..
 06-06-2013, 06:30 PM         #88
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna wet pole that news reporter...looking nice in tht mini skirt
 5 years ago '07        #89
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
dumb bi*ch has just had her dogs k!lled.

the more videos i see here of american black people the dumber they seem to appear, was there something mentally wrong with that women?
 06-07-2013, 05:02 AM         #90
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chick is the definition of scum of the earth no wonder she lives in a ghetto a.ss neighborhood
 5 years ago '04        #91
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 3160 3160
lol at the people acting like she was in her rights to attack them this all could have been ended with a simple no comment and the interview is over but instead she goes to violence i know we don't like the police but trust me the last thing a program director at the news station wants is his anchor's getting arrested for violating someone's privacy
 5 years ago '04        #92
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I'm sure she was annoyed by the reporters, but she has no right to attack the reporter, and that's not the way a rational human being in control of themselves reacts to that situation, and she deserves whatever punishment she gets.
 5 years ago '11        #93
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 notoriousthugzz said:
Wow... youre going to go far in life.
About as far as that reporter ran away
 5 years ago '07        #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
still trying to looking for the camera

Kadillac87 said:
White ppl think they can provoke a confrontation and be considered the victim. That's white privilege for you. Word to George Zimmerman

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 HHS said:
I'm sure she was annoyed by the reporters, but she has no right to attack the reporter, and that's not the way a rational human being in control of themselves reacts to that situation, and she deserves whatever punishment she gets.
well,obviously she wasnt a rational person in control of her emotions on that day.that news lady deserved worse in my opinion
 5 years ago '07        #96
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 kold107 said:

the more videos i see here of american black people the dumber they seem to appear, was there something mentally wrong with that women?
i think so.if somebody tells u get off their property,throws a rock,and then says they are goin to get a bat,and u are still standing there,its gotta be a mental issue
 5 years ago '06        #97
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 kold107 said:

You must be really stupid to believe a who race is a country is stupid... they put us on tv when we only make a fool of our selves and again, this lady just lost her child, her daughter... who in the fu*k is mentally sound after losing your seed
 5 years ago '04        #98
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 Johnson4u222 said:
I wanna wet pole that news reporter...looking nice in tht mini skirt
lmao whitest sh*t ive heard in a while.. white ppl!
 5 years ago '04        #99
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
People really defending this ghetto bi*ch
 5 years ago '08        #100
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 datVAkid said:
You must be really stupid to believe a who race is a country is stupid... they put us on tv when we only make a fool of our selves and again, this lady just lost her child, her daughter... who in the fu*k is mentally sound after losing your seed
The child did not die and she had already been released from the hospital
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy