Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #41
jgmuse000 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 1 1
run b*tch run
 5 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 CMar22 said:
People in here acting like field reporters are the same as paparazzi. The reporter had the right to ask questions. Last I checked throwing rocks and having your dogs bite someone for asking you a question wasn't in the constitution.

I understand some reporters might be annoying but I don't want to live in a country were freedom of the press isn't taken seriously.

That was funny as hell though
here, yeah theoretically the reporter does have the right to ask a question, anyone does..but does her title of a news field reporter make her an authoritative individual you have to answer to? Hell fu*king no... the lady had every right to refuse to answer her question and decline giving an interview, which she did numerous times..this reporter got thirsty af and pressed the issue which resulted in what happened..the dirty a.ss, ugly, super ratchet, and tramp stamp having mom gave her what she deserved..I mean really, who the fu*k lingers around after getting a rock thrown at them? thirsty a.ss news reporters and their cameraman, that's who.. because they want a story at all costs..the only unfortunate part of this story are the charges against the mother and the dogs possibly getting put down as a result of this..I wish those dogs gave that dumbass reporter a bite to remember....reporters need to learn that NO MEANS NO, and when you don't listen sh*t will get real sometimes

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-06-2013 at 04:38 AM..
 06-06-2013, 05:27 AM         #43
bigdjayz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pure black trash. sad world we live in.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
Lol them puppies just wanted to play

The mom tho

6 in my area
 5 years ago '06        #45
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
Honestly everyone is in the wrong here, the reporter was just doing her job and was probably told to go interview these hoodrats but should've just dropped it the first couple of times the mother made it clear she didn't want to talk, but the grieving mother could've handled this sh*t way better too, now watch there be a news story on them k!lling her dogs. Only thing i can't stand is how the lady called her a dumb white bi*ch at the end, u know if was the other way around and someone had said dumb black bi*ch, there would be a whole new story on this.
 06-06-2013, 07:10 AM         #46
Dmart20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what that reporter get, she needed to leave after the lady told her dumbass
 5 years ago '06        #47
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 IKayBee said:
She should have played with the dogs. They just wanted to play. Would have made big momma look stupid as fu*k too.
that would've been fu*kin hilarious, but smh at the f*g that said the dogs are herbs cuz they didn't come out like mentally retarded meat hungry beasts, if u got your dogs trained to be k!llers like that, i'll k!ll those bi*ches with the quickness if i seen them out in public
 5 years ago '04        #48
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
Lol runnin down the street flailing her arms like rebecca black lol she got what she wanted... a story. I'm sorry that sh*t isfunny as hell... when the lady went back in the house I woulda been gone before she came back... but no, the reporter asks "why" lol WHY? SMH white ppl
 5 years ago '04        #49
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
I'm sayin tho.. white girls b gettin punched in the face talkin bout "owwww why are you punching meeee" btch you in a f!ght and u.o.e.n.o??
 5 years ago '04        #50
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 4113 4113
Word up, if your name is Abbey and you go anywhere close to the hood. 9 times outta 10 you are going to get owned... at "Abbey" not knowing the repercussions of "Get out from in front of my house"
 5 years ago '04        #51
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
It's funny, but then it's not, but the way that white chick was running .. In all actuality that is reality, all she really had to do was say no comment,and retire to the crib.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Reggie Noble 86 29 heat pts29
space
space
$540 | Props total: 283 283
@ the way the reporter was running. She was trying to look cute for the camera.
 5 years ago '05        #53
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
"PUT DAT ON TV! DUMB WHITE bi*ch!!!"
 5 years ago '05        #54
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
wow such a bad look right there
this type of behavior is not necessary

she coulda been a normal person and just went inside the crib and closed the door and ask not to be bothered

but this bullsh*t....wow......
people like this should be locked up
 5 years ago '04        #55
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,116 | Props total: 4416 4416
The woman said ima be right back and Dumb a.ss reporter gonna wait outside for that work instead of hopping in that van
 5 years ago '04        #56
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 Toss said:
Dogs wasnt herbs just friendly
^ this..

..pit bulls F each other up just play f!ghtin with each other.
 5 years ago '09        #57
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 569 569
@ the cameraman taping it the entire time...
 5 years ago '05        #58
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Maybe her clothes weren't fitting right that day so she didn't wanna be on camera.

Somebody tells you to get a camera out their face you don't keep asking questions, you leave. That's what's wrong with reporters and the media, exploiting people to get ratings. I wouldn't do it, but I understand why she did.
 5 years ago '10        #59
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
that one pit hit tha corner in the alley like pinkys limo in next friday
 5 years ago '04        #60
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
 Jazzy Soul said:
Maybe her clothes weren't fitting right that day so she didn't wanna be on camera.

Somebody tells you to get a camera out their face you don't keep asking questions, you leave. That's what's wrong with reporters and the media, exploiting people to get ratings. I wouldn't do it, but I understand why she did.
than you ignore them, go in the house and turn the tv on. I been through it before after a while they give up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy