Jun 5 - Woman encourages Pitbulls to attack Reporter

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2013, 04:54 PM         #1
6131 pageviews
116 comments

Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 5 - Woman encourages Pitbulls to attack Reporter

If this was already posted please delete or merge.

I really should feel like a terrible person for
image at the Video, but the way the reporter was running had me image It's like damn bish at least run like you have some life in you! I'd have kicked my shoes off and sprinted.

A woman accused of a.ssaulting ABC6 Reporter Abbey Niezgoda and Photographer Marc Jackson has been taken into custody according to Providence Police.

In the video, Melissa Lawrence, wielding a baseball bat, throws a rock at the ABC6 crew and then sends her dogs to attack. The incident happened on Tuesday afternoon when an ABC6 crew showed up on the street in front of her home on Public Street in Providence to ask a question.

Lawrence was arraigned on two counts of felony a.ssault with a dangerous weapon in Providence District Court on Wednesday afternoon. She was released on $50,000 personal recognizance.

The crew was inquiring about an arrest that was made related to a shooting over the weekend in which the woman's 16-year-old daughter was shot at a kindergarten graduation party held at the home. The daughter had already been released from the hospital with a gunshot wound to her lower back.

The woman began yelling obscenities at the ABC6 crew and then unleashed her two dogs and said "sic ‘em." One of the dogs bit reporter Abbey Niezgoda.

Providence animal control attempted to locate the dogs on Tuesday evening and Wednesday but were unsuccessful. Animal Control tells ABC6 that if Lawrence does not cooperate with authorities in regards to a mandatory 10-day rabies quarantine she could face "no less than 10 days and no more than 30 days," in prison.

visit this link Woman charged after a.ssault on ABC6 crew, dogs missing - ABC6 - Providence, RI and New Bedford, MA News, Weather

Other links:

visit this link WLNE-TV news reporter Abbey Niezgoda attacked while reporting on story in Rhode Island | wtsp.com

visit this link http://www.metro.us/bosto .. ter-cameraman/

visit this link http://www.dreamindemon.c .. tack-news-crew

Last edited by Becky911; 06-05-2013 at 05:09 PM..

116 comments for "Jun 5 - Woman encourages Pitbulls to attack Reporter"

5 years ago '06        #2
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 06-05-2013, 07:52 PM         #3
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone need to shoot the mom next fu*kin trash
 5 years ago '06        #4
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 corys35 said:
fu*k that. woman daughter just got shot and here they come harassing her looking for their sob story piece for ratings.

people getting tired of this media hype sh*t
 06-05-2013, 08:10 PM         #5
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
fu*k that. woman daughter just got shot and here they come harassing her looking for their sob story piece for ratings.

people getting tired of this media hype sh*t
the police caught the shooter her daughter survived there was no reason to act like a fu*kin c*nt. i mean rocks bats and pitbulls u condoning this sh*t?
 5 years ago '04        #6
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
Sorry but she has to be one truly stupid woman. They can't make a story if you don't talk to them and once you tell them to get off your property that's it

All the extra stuff now you facing more charges, possible lawsuit and the dogs are going to get k!lled.
 5 years ago '04        #7
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 corys35 said:
the police caught the shooter her daughter survived there was no reason to act like a fu*kin c*nt. i mean rocks bats and pitbulls u condoning this sh*t?
Even though you said that sly sh*t earlier I agree with you. Now she looking like a god damn idiot over what? tell them no comment and turn the radio up.
 06-05-2013, 09:23 PM         #8
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That reporter needs to be shot next. Sticking a microphone in a grieving mothers face her daughter was just shot. How about a little tact? A little class? Classless behavior begets classless behavior.
 06-05-2013, 09:30 PM         #9
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
That reporter needs to be shot next. Sticking a microphone in a grieving mothers face her daughter was just shot. How about a little tact? A little class? Classless behavior begets classless behavior.
the bi*ch was released from the hospital stfu. a lil girl got shot was lucky enough to live they got the criminal most people wouldnt have acted like that bi*ch did. ur a fu*kin retard
 5 years ago '04        #10
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Look at the mother. No wonder her daughter was at a graduation party where people are spraying guns. I couldn't even make out a single word she was saying. Good news is that I guess someone in that neighborhood actually graduated.
 06-05-2013, 11:33 PM         #11
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
the bi*ch was released from the hospital stfu. a lil girl got shot was lucky enough to live they got the criminal most people wouldnt have acted like that bi*ch did. ur a fu*kin retard
I've never had a pittbull be ordered to attack me. You know why? I don't go to people's homes acting like a classless neanderthal after being asked to leave.
 5 years ago '04        #12
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
When someone tells me to get from in front of they house...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #13
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
fu*k reporters and all media members. I don't condone what the mother did but I completely understand.
 5 years ago '10        #14
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
Man that run had me howling earlier today

I mean a good belly laugh when she hit that alley
 5 years ago '07        #15
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
not sure if these dude are trolling or not but this dumb bi*ch just made every thing worse for herself. in cali the state would euthanize her dawgs and she would prolly do jail time. shouldve just ignored them and they wouldve left her alone.
 5 years ago '07        #16
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Nautilus O said:
Man that run had me howling earlier today

I mean a good belly laugh when she hit that alley
when she said "oowww" then stopped and stared at the lady thinkin she would call off the dogs had me rollin . white folk always be doing that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #17
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 corys35 said:
cant believe mom dukes had a tramp stamp

them dogs is poosay tho. they aint even attack.

reporter is an idiot. the homeowner said leave and reporter wanna save its a public sidewalk but then get mad when the homeowner wanna attack or let her dogs loose on the "public sidewalk"

reporter lucky the dogs were herbs...she trying to be cute running in heels instead of taking them hos off and hitting them jets
 5 years ago '11        #18
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
That reporter running got me weak.
 5 years ago '05        #19
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
i feel bad for that pawg reporter
 5 years ago '10        #20
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 8477 8477
"U dumb white b!tch"

That had me Rollin when she said that at the end
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy