Kanye West - “Yeezus” | Anticipation x Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2013, 01:36 AM         #1601
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waiting til Tuesday to Listen, but had to break to listen to this "Blood on the Leaves"...

Is this real life?... When that Beat Drops.
 06-15-2013, 01:39 AM         #1602
Ballzee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On sight is actually pretty dope tho...dope iil pocket..i didnt like it at first, like this wack a.ss distrorted mix track...
 4 years ago '13        #1603
mark610 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 62 62
 Skratch said:
no 808s is a classic
Def not hating on 808's. That joint was ahead of it's time. The radio now sounds like 808's. This could be a classic also.

On another note, for the cats that don't get this album. You gotta understand how History repeats itself. This is a single driven era like the Motown days. Ye is taking back to albums (i.e. What's Going On?) I can appreciate that. Soon cats will start putting more effort into albums again.
 4 years ago '04        #1604
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
For what it is, this album is amazing. Groundbreaking even.

But -- What it is, isnt what most of his fans wanted...
 4 years ago '12        #1605
PrimeLamboJr. 163 heat pts163
space
space
$11,302 | Props total: 7257 7257
Anybody Can Pm me the link to 808's and Heartbreak or Email it?
 06-15-2013, 01:47 AM         #1606
TrippyMayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #1607
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
 Windy City G said:
damn kanye you let nas down
 4 years ago '10        #1608
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
 TrippyMayne said:

[pic - click to view]

LMFAOOOOO.

i'm fu*king done.

"Last night my bi*ches came in twos, and they both sucked like they came to lose"

"This the greatest sh*t in the club, SINCE IN DA CLUB"

"She say "Can you get my friends in the club?"
I say "Can you get my Benz in the club?""

"YEEZUS JUST ROSE AGAIN"

4 years ago '13        #1609
mark610 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 62 62
He may finally get an Album of the Year Grammy with this one off of the Daft Punk collaboration. Watch next years Grammy's. Daft Punk is gonna win everything except Album of the Year.
 4 years ago '07        #1610
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 mark610 said:
Def not hating on 808's. That joint was ahead of it's time. The radio now sounds like 808's. This could be a classic also.

On another note, for the cats that don't get this album. You gotta understand how History repeats itself. This is a single driven era like the Motown days. Ye is taking back to albums (i.e. What's Going On?) I can appreciate that. Soon cats will start putting more effort into albums again.
umm no. I like the album, and I do also think it's ahead of its time, but it in no way shape or form should it be compare to the stylings of Motown or Marvin.

For me this is just a successful experimental album. For a rap record that's supposedly heavily influenced by acid, house, dubstep, and rock I have to say it really seems like its the other way. To me its a acid, house, rock, experimental album influenced by rap.
 4 years ago '11        #1611
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 Khazano said:
For what it is, this album is amazing. Groundbreaking even.

But -- What it is, isnt what most of his fans wanted...
u hit the nail on the head...
 4 years ago '11        #1612
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 50 50
O.K. I wasn't going to listen to this sh*t in the first place cause Mr. West has no fan base anymore he has followers, So this Yeezus crap is like a big "PAUSE" moment that's gotten out of hand, & u all forgot to say "pause", So before I say I'm Kanye's biggest fan "pause" this gay album wack "pause"! No Jay-Z, No Game, No Cam'ron, No Rick Ross, No Nas, No Common, No Lupe, No Pusha T, No Big Sean, No 2Chains ... WTF is Chief Keef doing on Mr. West album? Yo I looked past the leather skirt but I wont look past this wack album Mr. West ... "pause" & P.S. J.Cole's Born Sinner was a huge let down also "these dudes needs help on making there albums real talk", Nothing against neither 1 of these 2 as men but these 2 projects are let Downs sorry,? Had 2 buy some old Scarface"The Fix" waiting on these albums & now I'm just flabbergasted, but to each there own I'm about to buy that Prodigy & Alchemist -Albert Einstein "P going in" "PAUSE"
 06-15-2013, 02:07 AM         #1613
SteveBoogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who doesn't think Blood on The Leaves is THE GREATEST sh*t IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER?
 4 years ago '05        #1614
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
 dirtyalphaman said:
Worst Kanye album by far. I actually got angry when I was listening to it. Who said it was black punk rock? I agree and I was looking for a Kanye Hip Hop album. This n*gga always try to be so different that he has accomplished it and that's not a compliment. He has actually went so far that he has alienated a true fan. I try and try to defend this skirt wearing, pompus, maybach destroying, rich dude. It's true that we must always be able to evolve, but this evolution is too far from the backpacking, Def Poetry Kanye from College Dropout. I like the n*gga that used to talk about a spaceship, free99, golddiggers and all. I don't like Kanye Kardashian..........Can't stand this new n*gga! What's funny is that he actually got one of the most well known gold diggers in history.......

.... but album is gar-bage!
You've been looking in the wrong spot, fam. And this comes from a huge Kanye rap fan but those days are gone, and that's 2004-2009 Kanye. This one is far beyond that. Now is it good music or not? Generally I'm still torn, but I can see both sides of the spectrum.
 4 years ago '05        #1615
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
 SteveBoogie said:
Am I the only one who doesn't think Blood on The Leaves is THE GREATEST sh*t IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER?
It sure as hell aint better than his best songs on his best albums. Hell, it aint better than his mediocre songs on CD, LR, and Graduation.
 4 years ago '04        #1616
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
This n*gga had 2 be poppin mollies while in the studio makin this bullsh*t
 4 years ago '11        #1617
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 50 50
Well Jesus says this sh-t fu-king sucks ... & Don't let my name come out yo mouth again ... Pleyboi ... I already don't get no bread from any churches, now this lame ... #smh, Why 2pac ... some1 biggie this n*gga
 4 years ago '05        #1618
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
So whats with the album cover? wasnt it a jesus peice at one point? anyone know whats the science behind this cover?
 06-15-2013, 02:50 AM         #1619
coltsplaya21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo this sh*t kanye just dropped is literally trash. man i was so hyped up about this album comin out. when i was lookin at the tracklist before this sh*t dropped, i was happy that it only had a few features on it so ye could drop some decent verses. huge fan of kanye but this sh*t literally blows. this n*gga ye thinks that he is god or some sh*t and every beat he touches is absolute gold, but godamn this sh*t suckssssss.

blood on the leaves is a dope song, but i feel like ye stole that sh*t from the skyfall movie track. yeezy need to get back to his old routes but shiet once your rich sh*t dont matter

i asboloutely feel sorry for kim and kanyes child. kid has two dumbasses as their parent but they gone be rich.

j. cole won
 4 years ago '05        #1620
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 critiQue said:
So whats with the album cover? wasnt it a jesus peice at one point? anyone know whats the science behind this cover?
What's it look like? The science behind it? It's a minimal, stripped down album. The cover represents that. Any more questions?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy