Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1361
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 nitetrain8601 said:
That art speech is a copout. That poster overthought it. If an album sucks, it sucks. The only emotion it invokes is throwing it into a trash bin and not bothering with it again. Theres no thought provoking going on here. The only discussion that it brings us to is why you refuse to dislike any album put out by one of your favorite artist. Thats not even a real argument.

There is no flow, no underlying theme. No understanding to be made here. Even with 808s, (which is his only other trash album) you can see the theme he was going for and there was flow to it. And btw, the fact you say it was highly influential is hogwash. Aint no other album like itbecause no one was positively influenced by it. A real example of art which is influential is Juston Timberlakes Future s3x / Love Sounds. Many people loved that, it was edgy, it had a theme, it flowed, many artists wanted that sound, many people contracted timbo, danja and justin because of that album.

In the end, this sounds like a random recording session tracklist. Kanye fails in that more evidently on this album he doesn't make music anymore, he's simply a rapper.

For real. EVERY music album is art that's where music artist comes from. Even though the label has some pull its still deprived from the artist's creativity. So gtfoh w/ this art stamp to try to make this album bigger than it is. I'll say Blood on the Leaves is a good song but that auto tune . This album is a clusterfu*k. No direction on this album at all. It should've been a bonus disc for MBDTF.
 5 years ago '07        #1362
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 nitetrain8601 said:
That art speech is a copout. That poster overthought it. If an album sucks, it sucks. The only emotion it invokes is throwing it into a trash bin and not bothering with it again. Theres no thought provoking going on here. The only discussion that it brings us to is why you refuse to dislike any album put out by one of your favorite artist. Thats not even a real argument.

There is no flow, no underlying theme. No understanding to be made here. Even with 808s, (which is his only other trash album) you can see the theme he was going for and there was flow to it. And btw, the fact you say it was highly influential is hogwash. Aint no other album like itbecause no one was positively influenced by it. A real example of art which is influential is Juston Timberlakes Future s3x / Love Sounds. Many people loved that, it was edgy, it had a theme, it flowed, many artists wanted that sound, many people contracted timbo, danja and justin because of that album.

In the end, this sounds like a random recording session tracklist. Kanye fails in that more evidently on this album he doesn't make music anymore, he's simply a rapper.
The problem with your logic is that it sucks... to you. As hard as it might be for you to believe there are actually people that genuinely enjoy the album and how is your perception any more valid than theirs?
 5 years ago '05        #1363
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25137 25137
Only Cared For New Slaves and Bound 2....Bound 2 Gave n*ggas That Old Kanye Feeling
 5 years ago '07        #1364
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nah bruh it makes people think, it's art man, you hear those elephant sounds son? It's bigger than Hip-Hop it's amazing bro. It's so fantastic man. Oh my god bro you don't understand, you don't listen to other music, hater.
 5 years ago '11        #1365
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Somebody shoot me that yeezus
 06-14-2013, 06:46 PM         #1366
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nah bruh it makes people think, it's art man, you hear those elephant sounds son? It's bigger than Hip-Hop it's amazing bro. It's so fantastic man. Oh my god bro you don't understand, you don't listen to other music, hater.
 5 years ago '04        #1367
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
this whole thing reminds me of dewey cox

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1368
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
Bound 2 will some die hard Kanye fans mad

anyway this n*gga might as well be a European rapper.
 06-14-2013, 06:50 PM         #1369
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Only Cared For New Slaves and Bound 2....Bound 2 Gave n*ggas That Old Kanye Feeling
No fu*kin doubt. Call me crazy but Bound 2 one of his best songs ever. However, the album is awful overall. This that bullsh*t too. He had me going crazy with new slaves. I'm thinking we getting something bananas. Can't believe Push album wasn't released before this bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #1370
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366

5/5

No rating.
"Overall Kanye delivered one hell of a project, that may be short on quantity, but sure as hell doesn’t lack in quality. Not only are the tracks nothing shy of amazing, the arrangement, the way they segway into one another, and the context of it, is nothing I’d suggest missing out on. Kanye never disappoints on any front, whether its lyrically or production, this man is a beast, and Yeezus is further proof. Be sure you get in line early next Tuesday and get your copy of this amazing opus, you need this in your life"

4/4

5/5

No rating.
"If you'd have asked me on Monday what my favorite Kanye West album was, I would have said My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, a sentiment most critics would agree with.
I’m not sure anymore."

4.5/5

4/5

4/4

--->>>> Via:
 5 years ago '04        #1371
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 MPC_Pase said:
The problem with your logic is that it sucks... to you. As hard as it might be for you to believe there are actually people that genuinely enjoy the album and how is your perception any more valid than theirs?
No it sucks to the masses. And before you hit me with the "the album wasn't made for the masses", Ill ask why he decided to release it and sell it to the masses. Don't give me label pressure bullsh*t either. Only one who likes it is you and other "Kanye is God" fans.
 5 years ago '13        #1372
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Kyrietolakers said:
I dont believe in religion n*gga.
Take it how u wanna take it
Kanye West=Allah, Buddah as well
BLACK SKINHEAD
Believe what you want

But there is a real god.

fu*k you think we got here

You might want to believe in god in some way shape or form.

Even Kanye does
 5 years ago '10        #1373
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 justinjones said:
this whole thing reminds me of dewey cox
 5 years ago '13        #1374
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,186 | Props total: 4907 4907
I Dont like kayne as a person mostly bc of ego but he makes good music i cant even hate i give this a 8/10
 5 years ago '07        #1375
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 J Rob said:
All stanning, hating, and emotions aside......

I like it, the people who are saying "if you don't like......., you won't like this" are right. I happen to like rock, dubstep and just weird a.ss music in general, so that's not an issue for me. Production is good, but not great. Lyrics are decent.....on first listen this album is about a 7.5/10 for me.
I like other music too but wtf is going on? Anyway, its a classic album.
 5 years ago '07        #1376
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
This sh*t is a'ight.

5 years ago '07        #1377
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 nitetrain8601 said:
No it sucks to the masses. And before you hit me with the "the album wasn't made for the masses", Ill ask why he decided to release it and sell it to the masses. Don't give me label pressure bullsh*t either. Only one who likes it is you and other "Kanye is God" fans.
Where have you seen me say anything about how I felt about the album? Haven't said how I felt one way or the other. You can't speak for the masses because you aren't the voice of the people never mind the fact that there ARE a lot of people that like it and it hasn't gotten fully to the masses yet. There are tons of people that haven't heard the leak yet. As a matter of fact nobody I know outside of the internet with the exception of two people heard it
 5 years ago '04        #1378
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 MPC_Pase said:
Where have you seen me say anything about how I felt about the album? Haven't said how I felt one way or the other. You can't speak for the masses because you aren't the voice of the people never mind the fact that there ARE a lot of people that like it and it hasn't gotten fully to the masses yet. There are tons of people that haven't heard the leak yet. As a matter of fact nobody I know outside of the internet with the exception of two people heard it
This is 2013. Every single person has internet. I'm not speaking for the people. I'm telling you what the people are saying. Don't believe me, take a poll.
 5 years ago '12        #1379
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 7432 7432
this gonna be kanye first flop. he wont crack 300k
 5 years ago '04        #1380
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 J Rob said:
All stanning, hating, and emotions aside......

I like it, the people who are saying "if you don't like......., you won't like this" are right. I happen to like rock, dubstep and just weird a.ss music in general, so that's not an issue for me. Production is good, but not great. Lyrics are decent.....on first listen this album is about a 7.5/10 for me.
i gave it a 7/10 3.75/5 because these are some of the worst lyrics kanye had. sound wise i can tolerate it. considering that he didn't do much production wise other than over see it im disappointed in that aspect. he has at least 3 producers on each track doing something so its not like his load was heavy on this.

he can retire as a hands on producer but i expect his lyrics to step up a little not regress.

i also don't know what vision he was going for here overall
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago