most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2013, 05:21 PM         #1301
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
The first minute or so of On Sight really angers me it's the worst noise in the fu*king world then when that beat transitions
I only heard that part and I shut it off and I got really mad.

THEN THAT TRANSITION
 4 years ago '07        #1302
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 bigree61 said:
talking about some sh*t being wack

this is white boy and corny n*ggas from the suburbs sit in a dark lonely corner ipod computer music

this sh*t is awful and far from hip hop

in no way shape or form could this be considered rap music

in 2025 hip hop will be 98% white , 1% corny suspect suburban n*ggas (like ye) 1% other

this is club music u bozo
 4 years ago '13        #1303
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Bandito said:
When did they get married? I thought she was just his baby momma.
He wifed Kim as in he is in a serious relationship with her.
 4 years ago '12        #1304
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7601 7601
 Dangerously said:
Somebody on reddit had a really good point. After Rumors came out, Fleetwood Mac released Tusk to fulfill a label contract and it was super rushed and panned. This could be Kanye's Tusk.

Or it could be 808s and everyone will love it in a year.

I hope this is true... because this sounds like trash, to be honest. And I've been a fan of every single Kanye West album.
 06-14-2013, 05:23 PM         #1305
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those horns on Blood are fu*king drugs.
 06-14-2013, 05:24 PM         #1306
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does it mean trying to be different? Thats a poor excuse for not owning up to the fact that you don't like the album and its not for you.

They're no "bangers" on this album. It won't be played in clubs. There is no radio single.

This album is art, much like 808's was. Art is only great if it divides. If everyone loved this album, or everyone hated it, it wouldn't penetrate.

The polarizing opinions and views are exactly what makes this album great. It is penetrating into each and every one of you and invoking a reaction.

Whether its a positive or negative reaction, it doesn't matter. It is influential just by everyone having something different to say about it. Its very similar times on here to when 808's came out and look at the effect that album had on music in general.

And also, all types of music is influenced by all types of music. Pig is pig. Every single artist will be able to tell you what they're art is influenced by.

This album is art. It's not meant for consumption for the masses,, corporate promotion, or to spread a positive message.

It is meant to divide, and thats exactly what its doing.
 4 years ago '13        #1307
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
"Uh-huh honey"

I reached the end
 4 years ago '12        #1308
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15665 15665
1st impression... 3.5/5

And Blood on the Leaves is the song of the year.
 4 years ago '04        #1309
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2826 2826
album is trash

i dont fu*k with any of it except maybe a couple tracks
 4 years ago '07        #1310
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Only about 4 songs on this are worth keeping.
 06-14-2013, 05:27 PM         #1311
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Entelligentz said:
What does it mean trying to be different? Thats a poor excuse for not owning up to the fact that you don't like the album and its not for you.

They're no "bangers" on this album. It won't be played in clubs. There is no radio single.

This album is art, much like 808's was. Art is only great if it divides. If everyone loved this album, or everyone hated it, it wouldn't penetrate.

The polarizing opinions and views are exactly what makes this album great. It is penetrating into each and every one of you and invoking a reaction.

Whether its a positive or negative reaction, it doesn't matter. It is influential just by everyone having something different to say about it. Its very similar times on here to when 808's came out and look at the effect that album had on music in general.

And also, all types of music is influenced by all types of music. Pig is pig. Every single artist will be able to tell you what they're art is influenced by.

This album is art. It's not meant for consumption for the masses,, corporate promotion, or to spread a positive message.

4 years ago '12        #1312
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
Just finished listening to the album.

What in the absolute fu*k was kanye thinking?

I'm officially done with this n*gga. No matter who it is, I always give every rapper a chance. I listened to this album from start to finish 3 times. This is n*gga mines well move to Europe and do pop/techno/rap. Kanye is no more and its sad. There was only 2 songs on this whole album I liked. n*gga went from making soulful/feel-good hiphop to making emo rap. That "depressed gothic" type sh*t. smh. Believe me when I tell you, I tried everything in my being to force myself to like this album regardless of the what people were saying. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt regardless of the bad energy. But I just couldn't deal with this album. This sh*t going straight to recycle bin except for 2 songs.
 06-14-2013, 05:28 PM         #1313
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is

What a disappointment.
 4 years ago '12        #1314
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,807 | Props total: 1724 1724
 Dangerously said:
Those horns on Blood are fu*king drugs.
So true

Down For My n*ggas
 4 years ago '06        #1315
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 792 792
Blood On The Leaves/Bound 2/Hold My Liquor were dope... really liked how he used Justin Vernon on I'm In It too

On Sight would have been better had he let that choir sample ride out at the end instead of having it in between and kept that heavy drums/bass switch at the end like one of the early videos of it showed at that concert

But after listening to live videos/listening party sh*t... I knew what kinda sh*t was coming and knew it was gonna be real different, so it's not a huge letdown or anything
 06-14-2013, 05:33 PM         #1316
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was out gettin my dreams crushed

can someomne hook me up.. my local best buy ran out
 06-14-2013, 05:35 PM         #1317
TrippyMayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bound and new slaves are the only joints i really fu*k with

everything else is meh or trash
 4 years ago '07        #1318
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 Entelligentz said:

Great points. Great art evokes a visceral reaction... it sparks contentious debate. Some love it, some hate it but it has impact. Time is the only thing that will where this album will rank.
 06-14-2013, 05:38 PM         #1319
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

yall just comin up wit any old sh*t now

"its not for the masses" yet he promotes it by showing videos of its songs on buildings all across the world and performs it on SNL

I can record myself takin a sh*t on a track its still goin to "evoke " sometype of reaction if u hear it..

GET THEEEEEEEEEEE fu*k OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLsh*t
Well, thats the point actually. Art is subjective. To some people, not me, taking a sh*t and recording it may be art.

You will never be able to answer the question "What is art?"

So don't even try.
 4 years ago '13        #1320
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 TrippyMayne said:
bound and new slaves are the only joints i really fu*k with

everything else is meh or trash
Uh-huh-Honey

No Homo

But if you heard the album, you know what I'm referring too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago