J. Cole - “Born Sinner” | Anticipation x Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 137
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 91
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
avatar space
space
$43,966 | Props total: 9855 9855
 skillahmang said:
aint gonna be too hard to surpass cole world.

last time i heard that sh*t, i got a period.

sh*t was made for young black girls.
 5 years ago '05        #42
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
Hope that leaks tonight after the listening party! I figure quality can't be worse than that Funk Flex mixtape rip we got.
 5 years ago '05        #43
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
Haven't been in the HHS for a while, but I'm officially checking in Cole World we back babeh


[pic - click to view]



I'm ready
 5 years ago '12        #44
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
The Sideline Story is an 8/10 album Bx be wilding about sum sh*t


& I honestly doubt anyone is more excited for Born Sinner over Yeezus, for the simple facts

-We haven't had a solo Ye album since 2010

-Not really much is known about the album except for the obvious

-Ppl have thought every album after 808's that he was gonna fall off

-Ppl are anxious to see if Kanye has changed, has Kim changed his music. I think the thought of the unknown with Ye is more anticipated than what we can pretty much expect from Cole's album

If Cole has a better album than Ye, Ye's status will take a hit. I don't think Kanye can allow that to happen. I can't picture Kanye having a trash album tbh.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
Jermaine still putting on for Fayettenam


Gonna go out & cop it when it drops


 5 years ago '11        #46
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 FreshBeatzBx said:
The Sideline Story is an 8/10 album Bx be wilding about sum sh*t


& I honestly doubt anyone is more excited for Born Sinner over Yeezus, for the simple facts

-We haven't had a solo Ye album since 2010

-Not really much is known about the album except for the obvious

-Ppl have thought every album after 808's that he was gonna fall off

-Ppl are anxious to see if Kanye has changed, has Kim changed his music. I think the thought of the unknown with Ye is more anticipated than what we can pretty much expect from Cole's album

If Cole has a better album than Ye, Ye's status will take a hit. I don't think Kanye can allow that to happen. I can't picture Kanye having a trash album tbh.
Several people just said they were
 5 years ago '12        #47
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Retro said:
Several people just said they were
Uhh... kinda why I just stated that I doubt it maybe?
 5 years ago '05        #48
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
 FreshBeatzBx said:
The Sideline Story is an 8/10 album Bx be wilding about sum sh*t


& I honestly doubt anyone is more excited for Born Sinner over Yeezus, for the simple facts

-We haven't had a solo Ye album since 2010

-Not really much is known about the album except for the obvious

-Ppl have thought every album after 808's that he was gonna fall off

-Ppl are anxious to see if Kanye has changed, has Kim changed his music. I think the thought of the unknown with Ye is more anticipated than what we can pretty much expect from Cole's album

If Cole has a better album than Ye, Ye's status will take a hit. I don't think Kanye can allow that to happen. I can't picture Kanye having a trash album tbh.
While all this is true.....I'm more excited for Born Sinner over Yeezus

Still copping both. But I'ma listen to BS 1st
 5 years ago '11        #49
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
avatar space
space
$43,966 | Props total: 9855 9855

 5 years ago '11        #50
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Uhh... kinda why I just stated that I doubt it maybe?
And what if they don't care about any of those "facts" you listed?
 5 years ago '05        #51
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
I am a huge fan of both artists, but I am more excited for Cole than Kanye, despite all the facts mentioned above.

Kanye lost that authentic feel in my opinion. Musically his content is always a treat, but I feel like he's so caught up in fame, that he kind of speaks on the life in the blinding spotlight, more than the life us average folks can relate to. Kanye was relate-able on his first three albums, but since MBDTF everything seems more of a spectacle than just an expression.

Not hating, that is HIS life, and that's what we want from artists, but I am more excited for Cole as a result.


Last edited by BoxdenSleuth; 06-06-2013 at 05:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
fayetteville reppin
 06-06-2013, 05:20 PM         #53
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


 5 years ago '10        #54
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 FreshBeatzBx said:
The Sideline Story is an 6.5/10 album Bx be wilding about sum sh*t


& I honestly doubt anyone is more excited for Born Sinner over Yeezus, for the simple facts

-We haven't had a solo Ye album since 2010

-Not really much is known about the album except for the obvious

-Ppl have thought every album after 808's that he was gonna fall off

-Ppl are anxious to see if Kanye has changed, has Kim changed his music. I think the thought of the unknown with Ye is more anticipated than what we can pretty much expect from Cole's album

If Cole has a better album than Ye, Ye's status will take a hit. I don't think Kanye can allow that to happen. I can't picture Kanye having a trash album tbh.
Fixed.
 5 years ago '05        #55
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 Yung Chance said:



Sure she's not the only one with a copy

 5 years ago '09        #56
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10135 10135
Tbh not even checking ye sh*t...I may or may not ever hear yeezus...I'm good on kanye fest
 5 years ago '11        #57
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 BoxdenSleuth said:
I am a huge fan of both artists, but I am more excited for Cole than Kanye, despite all the facts mentioned above.

Kanye lost that authentic feel in my opinion. Musically his content is always a treat, but I feel like he's so caught up in fame, that he kind of speaks on the life in the blinding spotlight, more than the life us average folks can relate to. Kanye was relate-able on his first three albums, but since MBDTF everything seems more of a spectacle than just an expression.

Not hating, that is HIS life, and that's what we want from artists, but I am more excited for Cole as a result.
 5 years ago '05        #58
CEOLILB21 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 34 34
 King Henry said:




She's going to leak Truly Yours 3
 5 years ago '09        #59
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,108 | Props total: 7264 7264
 5 years ago '09        #60
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,108 | Props total: 7264 7264
now we wait
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy