Jun 5 - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev speaks

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,676 | Props total: 16966 16966
Also when this goes to court aand if he found guilty, the conspiracy theorist will, doctored/phony evidence, judge/ jury are actors etc.

Because yall don't believe in the system in the frst place.
 5 years ago '08        #62
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 IceMan412 said:
Yeah........no that's not true. You're a fu*king moron. But at least you went to the "most expensive (FAKE) college" in the United States.

Made that story up so you didn't feel like such a loser. It's okay. We know you are
 IceMan412 said:
Fras, Future and the whole uneducated tinfoil retards got sonned again?

What's new. They're used to that on a daily basis. That's why they come on and here and try to act intelligent with their conspiracy bullsh*t. No one gives them attention in real life because they're unintelligent retards so they come on here and try to sound smart. Instead, they just fail over and over and over again.

Someone forgot to log out of their account babyd!ck.....
 5 years ago '06        #63
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Future said:
Someone forgot to log out of their account babyd!ck.....
Got em!!!!

I knew he was a troll, he just leveled up with that move tho
 06-06-2013, 06:42 PM         #64
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 followjai78west said:
wouldn't you tell your moms to calm down if you was locked up and she was panicing on the phone and crying in your ear?

I guess him telling her not to say anything was just something to overlook huh
no actually id be in fu*king shock and wouldnt know what to do, and if i talked to my parents id be hysterical telling them there is no way i was the one who did it.

instead he was very calm and told his mom not to worry, sounds like he aint even man enough to tell his parents that he is indeed the boston bomber.
 5 years ago '05        #65
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 dil doe 22 said:
this future dude is such a nerd

edit: a lot of people forgot there was witnesses to two men throwing bombs at police
You mean "lit explosives"....like firecrackers?
 5 years ago '08        #66
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Prodigy said:
Simple-minded fools such as you always like to use blanket generalizations and lump people in groups illogically.

"ooo u believe that government dont have our best interest at heart? u must also believe dat all politicians are reptiles, u idiot haahaa"

Realizing the government's lies and their crime-ridden past, and seeing that US foreign policy is in the best interest of the corporations, NOT the American people as you have been led to believe is something any logical person would do.

And acting as if a false flag attack is out of the realm of possibility just goes to show how far you have been conditioned. Read up on Operation Northwoods for one. Didn't the Memphis police and other government agencies also get found guilty of conspiracy for the murder of Martin Luther King?

And before you go off on people for questioning things, try to realize that what you're doing is exactly what elites/corporations would want. Ridicule people who ask too many questions so others lose motivation and fear doing the same. The result being? An obedient population.
 5 years ago '05        #67
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Fedor Christ said:
We both know that brah but let's keep it 100.

There's a reason why smart people in college don't go quoting Alex Jones talking points.

Bright people don't suck WASP c*ck all day and spout conspiracy theories. They know better.

Now.... Your religion, please.
As someone who's graduated from college, and currently works to organize college professors, I can tell you with certainty that college students and professors study and discuss all types of things, including Alex Jones type conspiracy theories. As an intellectual, you must have an open mind and a curiosity to learn and discover new things.
 06-06-2013, 08:25 PM         #68
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
he did it tho

it ain't no what ifs imo

now was he brainwashed or any of those other wild theories that probably aren't true? maybe

but one thing that should be certain is, he helped construct/set up bombs, he ran over his older brother like a rag doll and k!lled him (his bro who is supposedly the "reason" he did everything, go figure), and he shot and threw pipe bombs at the police, with a lot of ppl in their homes watching the whole thing.

If you still wonder whether or not he did it I question your intelligence while at the same time declining to engage in debate

Where's the cell phone videos then? Where is the police dash cam video? Where is the footage of him dropping the backpack?
 5 years ago '09        #69
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,623 | Props total: 1799 1799
yeppppppppp
 5 years ago '07        #70
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

[pic - click to view]

I guess they planted those spots where the pipe bombs blew up too huh

anytime a tragedy/terrorist attack etc comes up there are thousands of "Futures" screaming the govt did it!

amazing that these people identify themselves as "rational thinkers"
 5 years ago '10        #71
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 R3KT915 said:
I never saw all these ...that's weird sh*t
i find it intresting but everything is after the event and now they are pieceing a story together, if you had all the photos you could create a whole other story.

i dont remember the pool of blood thing, but do they have him saying it, or reports, who knows if he called a reporter and said i saw blood drops, well the better headline and attention grab is pool of blood not drops.

PEK said:
I was speaking about conspiracy theorists in general dumb a.ss and i would consider u idiots a club cuz yall have the same fu*king pattern of thinking.
the funny thing is if there hasnt been already one day there will be a big conspiracy, but no one will believe because everying is a conspiracy today, if they didnt cry conspiracy at every tradgic event in life, people would listen to them one day
 5 years ago '09        #72
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,623 | Props total: 1799 1799
i keep it reel
 06-07-2013, 03:39 AM         #73
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I tell ya!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago