Jun 5 - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev speaks

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,998 | Props total: 9800 9800
Those guys with the black bags were seen with the same bags after the bombings I thought.
 5 years ago '04        #22
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 Future said:
Holy sh*t you're the most stupid, naive, simple minded person I've ever come across.... You will believe literally anything that's being said on tv n the media. You don't use logic n common sense, you don't question anything that's inaccurate, instead you listen to the government because you think their mission is to promote peace n improve the lives of everyone living in this country when in reality they do not give a single fu*k about you or anyone else. fu*kin sickening!
wait, so do you think he didnt do it BECAUSE the media said he did?
 5 years ago '08        #23
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Kewop Decam said:
Those guys with the black bags were seen with the same bags after the bombings I thought.
They were. Conspiracy theorists ignore facts and believe anything that supports the conspiracy
 06-06-2013, 03:05 AM         #24
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
They were. Conspiracy theorists ignore facts and believe anything that supports the conspiracy
or maybe they have open minds and would like to know that information as well?
 5 years ago '04        #25
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 2D.... said:
this is the full album but obviously not all of them make sense

you cant be serious with this sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #26
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2D.... said:
or maybe they have open minds and would like to know that information as well?
So why is it they call anything from mainstream media bullsh*t with no proof to support their claim, yet believe any thing that supports their conspiracu with no proof at all. Riddle me that.
 5 years ago '10        #27
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
the "unidentified men" were contractors for The Craft. They were photographed after the blast with their RADIOACTIVITY SENSORS and BACKPACKS. They were there to provide support against a dirty bomb, and practiced detection activities before the marathon. This is not new news. They are in alot of places, most are ex-military.

Conspiracy theorists don't attempt to prove their claims, they attempt to disprove any information brought up against their claims.

These two fu*ks went rogue Jihad and k!lled a handful of people. If the gov wanted to make some sh*t blow up, they would have k!lled alot more ppl. This would allow them to push whatever agenda they wanted and just back it up by chanting "USA USA USA".

Let these fools hide behind their keyboards. In the end they die clutching to their tinfoil hats, no more aware or enlightened about their "beliefs". You think they would have found out the "truth" about 9/11 by now if they were right.
 06-06-2013, 03:17 AM         #28
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
So why is it they call anything from mainstream media bullsh*t with no proof to support their claim, yet believe any thing that supports their conspiracu with no proof at all. Riddle me that.
who is they? like there's a conspiracy club or something

i just posted the pics for discussion, why do people get mad over it...
 06-06-2013, 03:18 AM         #29
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alphaomega said:
the "unidentified men" were contractors for The Craft. They were photographed after the blast with their RADIOACTIVITY SENSORS and BACKPACKS. They were there to provide support against a dirty bomb, and practiced detection activities before the marathon. This is not new news. They are in alot of places, most are ex-military.

Conspiracy theorists don't attempt to prove their claims, they attempt to disprove any information brought up against their claims.

These two fu*ks went rogue Jihad and k!lled a handful of people. If the gov wanted to make some sh*t blow up, they would have k!lled alot more ppl. This would allow them to push whatever agenda they wanted and just back it up by chanting "USA USA USA".

Let these fools hide behind their keyboards. In the end they die clutching to their tinfoil hats, no more aware or enlightened about their "beliefs". You think they would have found out the "truth" about 9/11 by now if they were right.
This is everything I was thinking, but you said it a whole lot better than I could have
 5 years ago '08        #30
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2D.... said:
who is they? like there's a conspiracy club or something

i just posted the pics for discussion, why do people get mad over it...
I was speaking about conspiracy theorists in general dumb a.ss and i would consider u idiots a club cuz yall have the same fu*king pattern of thinking.
 06-06-2013, 03:29 AM         #31
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
I was speaking about conspiracy theorists in general dumb a.ss and i would consider u idiots a club cuz yall have the same fu*king pattern of thinking.
ok go ahead, you really proved who's ignorant here
 5 years ago '05        #32
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
I believe he did it, but @ some people not questioning the government at all and thinking they wouldn't k!ll innocent civilians if they had a reason to, you must be crazy. Our government doesn't give a fu*k about you.

and @ dude bringing up college and math classes and religion, fu*k outta here.

talking sh*t to a guy with 27k posts in 5 years but has 300 in a month

Some conspiracy people are nuts, but no more nuts than the people who believe everything Fox, MSNBC, and CNN tell you.
 06-06-2013, 04:54 AM         #33
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
this is the full album but obviously not all of them make sense

Thnx ill check it out
 5 years ago '08        #34
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,831 | Props total: 1333 1333
Didn't this guy and his brother k!ll a cop trying to get away?
 06-06-2013, 06:33 AM         #35
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
Didn't this guy and his brother k!ll a cop trying to get away?
the cop was probably a hologram

alex jones >>>>>
 5 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
those military contractors simply failed their jobs of protecting the runners even after telling them everything is okay. They fu*ked up, thats all, case closed. Not a conspiracy
 5 years ago '04        #37
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Future said:
Holy sh*t you're the most stupid, naive, simple minded person I've ever come across.... You will believe literally anything that's being said on tv n the media. You don't use logic n common sense, you don't question anything that's inaccurate, instead you listen to the government because you think their mission is to promote peace n improve the lives of everyone living in this country when in reality they do not give a single fu*k about you or anyone else. fu*kin sickening!
 5 years ago '07        #38
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16184 16184
 Fras1788 said:
Why does it matter so much to you?

this... college is a place to regurgitate info fed to u...besides math and science and even then it all can be self taught. The greatest minds were independent thinkers who dropped out or didnt attend...
 5 years ago '04        #39
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Fedor Christ said:
I ask the questions 'round here, snowflake.

What is your religion?

And if you dislike pedophiles so much why do you defend Muslim dictators?
You're an idiot. You probably have no real life social skills asking dumb questions as such to engage in debate over if a child participated in these crimes. You want everyone to believe you are smart. Well people who cannot stick to a topic are dumb. Don't even try to rationalize how you are baiting people to fall into a topic in a way where your view will appear to be dominant. No one cares about your math skills or your racial specifics. You come off as one of the people who no one wants to be around because all day and night you try to show off your intelligence, and it is really annoying. Be an adult. Realize people have views and you will have your own. Don't try to discredit them by imposing your past accomplishments in categories no one really gives a sh*t about. What ya gonna do? Ask us a word problem?
 5 years ago '04        #40
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Fras1788 said:
Probably because he didn't want to get caught up in the scam that it is, and not have debt; while at the same time using his networking skills to get in and around the right people. Work his way up and in 5 years not only be debt free, but making more than you...who will be paying loans for 25+ years, but you get that degree baby, fu*k YEAH! and you got to get r*ped by your white frat brothers.

Thats worth the debt right? Bragging rights and sh*tty desk job that you probably could've done with no college, and a simple knowledge of math and Microsoft excel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago