Jun 5 - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev speaks

most viewed right now
 203
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
83 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 12169 12169
Those guys with the black bags were seen with the same bags after the bombings I thought.
 5 years ago '04        #22
nuknuk42084 
space
avatar space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 Future said:
Holy sh*t you're the most stupid, naive, simple minded person I've ever come across.... You will believe literally anything that's being said on tv n the media. You don't use logic n common sense, you don't question anything that's inaccurate, instead you listen to the government because you think their mission is to promote peace n improve the lives of everyone living in this country when in reality they do not give a single fu*k about you or anyone else. fu*kin sickening!
wait, so do you think he didnt do it BECAUSE the media said he did?
 5 years ago '08        #23
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,035 | Props total: 4151 4151
 Kewop Decam said:
Those guys with the black bags were seen with the same bags after the bombings I thought.
They were. Conspiracy theorists ignore facts and believe anything that supports the conspiracy
 06-06-2013, 02:05 AM         #24
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
They were. Conspiracy theorists ignore facts and believe anything that supports the conspiracy
or maybe they have open minds and would like to know that information as well?
 5 years ago '04        #25
nuknuk42084 
space
avatar space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 2D.... said:
this is the full album but obviously not all of them make sense

you cant be serious with this sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #26
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,035 | Props total: 4151 4151
 2D.... said:
or maybe they have open minds and would like to know that information as well?
So why is it they call anything from mainstream media bullsh*t with no proof to support their claim, yet believe any thing that supports their conspiracu with no proof at all. Riddle me that.
 5 years ago '10        #27
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$364 | Props total: 18 18
the "unidentified men" were contractors for The Craft. They were photographed after the blast with their RADIOACTIVITY SENSORS and BACKPACKS. They were there to provide support against a dirty bomb, and practiced detection activities before the marathon. This is not new news. They are in alot of places, most are ex-military.

Conspiracy theorists don't attempt to prove their claims, they attempt to disprove any information brought up against their claims.

These two fu*ks went rogue Jihad and k!lled a handful of people. If the gov wanted to make some sh*t blow up, they would have k!lled alot more ppl. This would allow them to push whatever agenda they wanted and just back it up by chanting "USA USA USA".

Let these fools hide behind their keyboards. In the end they die clutching to their tinfoil hats, no more aware or enlightened about their "beliefs". You think they would have found out the "truth" about 9/11 by now if they were right.
 06-06-2013, 02:17 AM         #28
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
So why is it they call anything from mainstream media bullsh*t with no proof to support their claim, yet believe any thing that supports their conspiracu with no proof at all. Riddle me that.
who is they? like there's a conspiracy club or something

i just posted the pics for discussion, why do people get mad over it...
 06-06-2013, 02:18 AM         #29
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alphaomega said:
the "unidentified men" were contractors for The Craft. They were photographed after the blast with their RADIOACTIVITY SENSORS and BACKPACKS. They were there to provide support against a dirty bomb, and practiced detection activities before the marathon. This is not new news. They are in alot of places, most are ex-military.

Conspiracy theorists don't attempt to prove their claims, they attempt to disprove any information brought up against their claims.

These two fu*ks went rogue Jihad and k!lled a handful of people. If the gov wanted to make some sh*t blow up, they would have k!lled alot more ppl. This would allow them to push whatever agenda they wanted and just back it up by chanting "USA USA USA".

Let these fools hide behind their keyboards. In the end they die clutching to their tinfoil hats, no more aware or enlightened about their "beliefs". You think they would have found out the "truth" about 9/11 by now if they were right.
This is everything I was thinking, but you said it a whole lot better than I could have
 5 years ago '08        #30
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,035 | Props total: 4151 4151
 2D.... said:
who is they? like there's a conspiracy club or something

i just posted the pics for discussion, why do people get mad over it...
I was speaking about conspiracy theorists in general dumb a.ss and i would consider u idiots a club cuz yall have the same fu*king pattern of thinking.
 06-06-2013, 02:29 AM         #31
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
I was speaking about conspiracy theorists in general dumb a.ss and i would consider u idiots a club cuz yall have the same fu*king pattern of thinking.
ok go ahead, you really proved who's ignorant here
 5 years ago '05        #32
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
I believe he did it, but @ some people not questioning the government at all and thinking they wouldn't k!ll innocent civilians if they had a reason to, you must be crazy. Our government doesn't give a fu*k about you.

and @ dude bringing up college and math classes and religion, fu*k outta here.

talking sh*t to a guy with 27k posts in 5 years but has 300 in a month

Some conspiracy people are nuts, but no more nuts than the people who believe everything Fox, MSNBC, and CNN tell you.
 06-06-2013, 03:54 AM         #33
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
this is the full album but obviously not all of them make sense

Thnx ill check it out
 5 years ago '08        #34
triznathaniel 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 1602 1602
Didn't this guy and his brother k!ll a cop trying to get away?
 06-06-2013, 05:33 AM         #35
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
Didn't this guy and his brother k!ll a cop trying to get away?
the cop was probably a hologram

alex jones >>>>>
 5 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
those military contractors simply failed their jobs of protecting the runners even after telling them everything is okay. They fu*ked up, thats all, case closed. Not a conspiracy
 5 years ago '04        #37
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
 Future said:
Holy sh*t you're the most stupid, naive, simple minded person I've ever come across.... You will believe literally anything that's being said on tv n the media. You don't use logic n common sense, you don't question anything that's inaccurate, instead you listen to the government because you think their mission is to promote peace n improve the lives of everyone living in this country when in reality they do not give a single fu*k about you or anyone else. fu*kin sickening!
 5 years ago '07        #38
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,969 | Props total: 19943 19943
 Fras1788 said:
Why does it matter so much to you?


this... college is a place to regurgitate info fed to u...besides math and science and even then it all can be self taught. The greatest minds were independent thinkers who dropped out or didnt attend...
 5 years ago '04        #39
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2042 2042
 Fedor Christ said:
I ask the questions 'round here, snowflake.

What is your religion?


And if you dislike pedophiles so much why do you defend Muslim dictators?
You're an idiot. You probably have no real life social skills asking dumb questions as such to engage in debate over if a child participated in these crimes. You want everyone to believe you are smart. Well people who cannot stick to a topic are dumb. Don't even try to rationalize how you are baiting people to fall into a topic in a way where your view will appear to be dominant. No one cares about your math skills or your racial specifics. You come off as one of the people who no one wants to be around because all day and night you try to show off your intelligence, and it is really annoying. Be an adult. Realize people have views and you will have your own. Don't try to discredit them by imposing your past accomplishments in categories no one really gives a sh*t about. What ya gonna do? Ask us a word problem?
 5 years ago '04        #40
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,689 | Props total: 382 382
 Fras1788 said:
Probably because he didn't want to get caught up in the scam that it is, and not have debt; while at the same time using his networking skills to get in and around the right people. Work his way up and in 5 years not only be debt free, but making more than you...who will be paying loans for 25+ years, but you get that degree baby, fu*k YEAH! and you got to get r*ped by your white frat brothers.


Thats worth the debt right? Bragging rights and sh*tty desk job that you probably could've done with no college, and a simple knowledge of math and Microsoft excel.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy