America is united by one thing... and one thing alone.... (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Skratch said:
it makes me sick how people hate when someone or something is at the top, theres ppl who really hate miami because they "win" what sense does that make? enjoy the damn game, lebron is the greatest athlete in all sports and n*ggas wanna see him lose, i want miami to win the next 5 rings till my team becomes a competitor
Because nobody wants to be told that so and so team is going to automatically win the championship just because they have Lebron and Wade.

Also add to the fact that the fans are known to be flip-floppers.

Also add to the fact of that 06 finals conspiracy from the refs.
 5 years ago '06        #82
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Account001 said:
I know folks that dont like the lakers cause "they win too much"

granted this was when they WAS winning, im just saying tho. People hate on greatness
Because its always the same teams that always win. How wack is that?

Why do you think more people like the NFL? Because there is more parody.

When you look at that league you never really see the same team winning a chip.

Nowadays in the NBA its also about the best players wanting to go to big markets like NY, LA, and MIA. Never once have you ever hear a big-time player wanting to go to MEM, OKC, or SA.

Its just seems like too much of a monopoly, but yet we still watch it.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56232 56232
 K-Train said:
Because nobody wants to be told that so and so team is going to automatically win the championship just because they have Lebron and Wade.

Also add to the fact that the fans are known to be flip-floppers.

Also add to the fact of that 06 finals conspiracy from the refs.
 06-05-2013, 09:55 PM         #84
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
cleeshay ?

lord half mercy my n*gga
 Poohdini said:
cleeshay

another one for the bx dictionary
 stogz said:
Well, at least we know america is not united by education....

yikes
 twentythree said:
at cleeshay
 JimDinO77 said:
im a name my daughter that
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
So cleeshay.
 stv18 said:
cleeshay

fu*kIN BOXDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! hahahhahahah!
 5 years ago '05        #85
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
But...but... the Heat have more bandwagon fans than anyone...
 5 years ago '04        #86
jhall 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 1 1
To much money gonna be on the table, so with that said Mia will win it, and all them ppl will get super paid even the owners lol
 5 years ago '11        #87
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2553 2553
 Thworldisyours said:
Jordan was hated?
[pic - click to view]

Of course but internationally he was a fu*king god

Dream Team walking through Spain for example
 06-06-2013, 12:38 AM         #88
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Are you serious n*gga? I know you're old enough to remember Jordan games, sh*t I watched a sh*t load of them

I been a Knick fan for damn near 3 decades now and i can definitely say Jordan was hated like a bi*ch. I used to pray that n*gga fu*ked his ACL up and so did fans of the blazers, Pacers, Heat, Lakers, Pistons and so on....Jordan was hated like amotherfu*ker

And the thing is my whole family was Knicks fans...aunts, uncles, cousins, whomever....My brother was a Bulls fan...n*gga literally had to eat by himself every year instead of at the table during bball season

This doesn't surprise me though
Straight truth right here. These lil' pasties don't kniw though. All that Jordan love you see now was non existent back in the day.
Anyway though, I wouldn't be upset if I were Heat fan. Hate just mean you great in the grand scheme of things. But you can't front...
Ya'll just have an extremely unlikeable group of muthafuhkas on that team. Lol
I can barely watch Dwayne Wade's goofy a.ss play anymore. Bosh soft as cotton candy. Chalmers got the ONLY steal me face. And Birdman look like the dude that tried to charge me $800 for the tat on my back. Sheeeit. Ironically Ive actually grown to like Lebron more than I did. Just wish he stayed on the Cavs. That brothers legacy woulda been damn near god status if he brought a chip to weak a.ss Cleveland. smh

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-06-2013 at 12:40 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #89
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 ALLEEK said:
Are you serious n*gga? I know you're old enough to remember Jordan games, sh*t I watched a sh*t load of them

I been a Knick fan for damn near 3 decades now and i can definitely say Jordan was hated like a bi*ch. I used to pray that n*gga fu*ked his ACL up and so did fans of the blazers, Pacers, Heat, Lakers, Pistons and so on....Jordan was hated like amotherfu*ker

And the thing is my whole family was Knicks fans...aunts, uncles, cousins, whomever....My brother was a Bulls fan...n*gga literally had to eat by himself every year instead of at the table during bball season

HAHAAHA he at to eat alone lol
 5 years ago '12        #90
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 12827 12827
 RJ96 said:
now you know thats a goddamn lie
you tellin me if them 3 had chose Chicago everyone would still root against the damn miami heat? :ohhellnonas:

nando said:
yeah that piece of sh*t loyal town is where everybody wanna be ya herb... So go back to ur sh*tty a.ss cold bitter town batte boy...
[pic - click to view]

oh it's a beautiful town, I lived in broward/west palm the last 10 years but it's not a good sports town, hell it's not a good sports state...you fu*kers don't even support your teams unless their winning, sh*t sad man, just sad
 5 years ago '05        #91
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
Jordan also benefited from not having to deal with social media that can go a long ways into how your "image" is portrayed to the media.. Imagine Jordan dealing with his gambling issue in today media? Imagine Jordan punching a teammate in practice and that sh*t being swept under the rug like it was back then.. Now think about that sh*t in todays media, imagine a lot of little sh*t that Jordan got away with back then, that will effect a guy today.

Jordan was beloved because all we usually saw of Jordan was winning,commercials of winning, and whatever sports networks and news articles were feeding us which were mostly positive.

The commercials,positive news articles, and sports newtorks are still there for LeBron, it's the social media and the new crave for consumers to be in the personal business and lives of whatever celeb they obssess over that he's dealing wiith that kinda fu*ks him over.

Tiger Woods almost played the game right until he also got caught up, but social media once again gave those ho's a platform to get put on and network out to tell their stories and be heard, and dragged the process out even more and allowed his past to accessible to fans and reporters by just logging onto those bi*ches twitter pages.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-06-2013 at 01:00 AM..
 06-06-2013, 01:01 AM         #92
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Jordan also benefited from not having to deal with social media that can go a long ways into how your "image" is portrayed to the media.. Imagine Jordan dealing with his gambling issue in today media? Imagine Jordan punching a teammate in practice and that sh*t being swept under the rug like it was back then.. Now think about that sh*t in todays media, imagine a lot of little sh*t that Jordan got away with back then, that will effect a guy today.

Jordan was beloved because all we usually saw of Jordan was winning,commercials of winning, and whatever sports networks and news articles were feeding us which were mostly positive.

The commercials,positive news articles, and sports newtorks are still there for LeBron, it's the social media and the new crave for consumers to be in the personal business and lives of whatever celeb they obssess over that he's dealing wiith that kinda fu*ks him over.
Ehh... They dawged Jordan too when the Pistons were kickin' the ever loving sh*t outa his a.ss. They got on him about his gambling especially after homeboy wrote that book about MJ losing up to a mill to him in gambling.
I dont even know if you remember but before they found out about how his pops was k!lled the media got their TMZ on & was suspecting it had something to do with Jordan's gambling debts. No one in sports is immune to media.
Well, cept for Sir Charles. And that's only cause he don't give half a fuhk. Lol

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-06-2013 at 01:04 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yeah thats true and all but you know what? They dawged Jordan too when the Pistons were kickin' the ever loving sh*t outa his a.ss. They got on him about his gambling especially after homeboy wrote that book about MJ losing up to a mill to him in gambling.
I dont even know if you remember but before they found out about how his pops was k!lled the media got their TMZ on & was suspecting it had something to do with Jordan's gambling debts. No one in sports is immune to media.
Well, cept for Sir Charles. And that's only cause don't give half a fuhk. Lol
The thing is those were all unfounded rumors. I honestly feel social media sites can re-affirm a fans mind and make hate a player to no return. They ran a little Jordan investigation for gambling, but once it was proven that gambling wasn't the reason, we all forgot.

Social Media im taking about internet only. It's one thing to deal with just the media, but it's another to have to deal with social media networking sites and the typical media. You can the social networking sites like twitter that are ripping you a new one from normal fans and then you have journalist printing sh*t in newpapers as well.. So what do people see when they turn off the T.V and log onto the computer, the same negativity that they saw on the television. It's no escaping it in any fashion. Back then it wasn't AS BAD. Social media sites have actualy made it "cool" or :more appealling' to come out and hate, and more people who do it is for "attention" to their own column, twitter page, etc.. But the seed is planted in the fans head once the message is read. As I said, things like that werent about which only helped Jordan.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-06-2013 at 01:11 AM..
 06-06-2013, 01:36 AM         #94
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
The thing is those were all unfounded rumors. I honestly feel social media sites can re-affirm a fans mind and make hate a player to no return. They ran a little Jordan investigation for gambling, but once it was proven that gambling wasn't the reason, we all forgot.

Social Media im taking about internet only. It's one thing to deal with just the media, but it's another to have to deal with social media networking sites and the typical media. You can the social networking sites like twitter that are ripping you a new one from normal fans and then you have journalist printing sh*t in newpapers as well.. So what do people see when they turn off the T.V and log onto the computer, the same negativity that they saw on the television. It's no escaping it in any fashion. Back then it wasn't AS BAD. Social media sites have actualy made it "cool" or :more appealling' to come out and hate, and more people who do it is for "attention" to their own column, twitter page, etc.. But the seed is planted in the fans head once the message is read. As I said, things like that werent about which only helped Jordan.
Yeah but I'm willing to bet most these players don't give a sh*t about these people's opinions. Sheeeeit, I'ma regular n*gga and think grown a.ss people poppin' sh*t on Twitters & Facebook is weird and corny. And just think about this too, how many of these people really "hate" some of these players? You know damn well alotta these folks turn groupies in the right set of circumstances.
My only beef with sports now is people can't even watch the games without being overly emotional about their favorite teams. Mafuhkin' Lebron could sprint from half court to the rim & dunk the ball without even dribbling and these weirdos will argue that it wasnt a travel.
Real disturbing stuff man.
 06-06-2013, 04:15 AM         #95
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramen Noodle said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm surprised AZ ain't bright red.
 06-06-2013, 04:30 AM         #96
the thick bxdn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody wanna show love to LeBron Tha GAWD.
 5 years ago '06        #97
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 abstractq said:
Jordan was hated by knick fans

thats about it

MJ when he was playing was idolized like kobe is in China right now
I think there were a few more teams than just the Knicks...imo the shot over Craig Ehlo in the first round of the playoffs pretty much made Cavs fans hate him too....and the Cavs were a 3rd seed, the Bulls were a 6th adding fuel to the fire because it was an upset.
 5 years ago '05        #98
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
 ALLEEK said:

Knicks Lawse
 5 years ago '09        #99
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Nobody wants to see a flopping team win, it's a disgrace to basketball
 5 years ago '06        #100
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 263 263
Already knew what this was about before I entered. Go Spurs!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy