America is united by one thing... and one thing alone.... (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2013, 03:10 PM         #41
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its convenient or not but everyone hate God and ppl all seem to blame God for things these days

"My people perish from lack of knowledge"

non believers, dont know, or refuse to believe, that Lebron is Lord, so how can u expect them to like Him?

believers, have a mindset that God "tempts" them and "puts sickness on them" to "teach them something"...because they haven't read there King James. they have been taught false doctrine and haven't read about all of Gods wonderful promises for healing and health and prosperity and protection and that He is love.... it is the devil when bad stuff happens... not God. He doesn't cause it. He CAN teach you something by it, but He wont set u up just to teach u something, He is capable of teaching His creation without destroying or distressing it.

thou he show compassion but thy wont LEGOD--The Last King Of Akron will pierce through thou dim cloud and flayed open up thee kingdom come that once was his to dethrone the scam and maggot curled dormant were he once lay

Last edited by loyola llothta; 06-05-2013 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #42
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
 Aurora said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

knew it wouldn't have been long til I seen this, k!ll all the bugz florida gifs, y'all overkilled it like X500,000,000 already.. I'm not a heat fan, but y'all dont like labron's move so you just hate the state in general. Not everyone here is a Heat bandwagon, even though its common. I seen poppi's out here who didnt watch basketballl 3 years ago all of a sudden crazy about the heats. Hate labron, not Florida and the Heats are just a vessel that he's using right now.

I hope this sh*t doesn't get like this if the dolphins do good, it will wash out the real fans.
 5 years ago '09        #43
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
never understood the hate the basketball nation has for the Heat. I got to the point where I just want to them to live what the promised, remember, not 4, not 5, not 6, just go out there win multiple titles and be a dominant dynasty this decade.
 5 years ago '11        #44
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12595 12595
again Miami in 6..both got some good bench players but Spurs got the X factor Ginobili
 5 years ago '10        #45
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
normally I would root for the Spurs ... but my boy is a Spurs fan and they knocked the Warriors out .... so I'm gonna play devils advil kit and root for the Heat this time.
 5 years ago '08        #46
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
The Heat secretly could be using this as motivation but I think they should just stick to the tasket hand and not worry about the haters just let their game do the talking.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Izg0d 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 13 13
WAST THIS THE SAMETHING LAST YEAR WITH OKC..... AND WHAT HAPPEN ? HATE IS MOTIVATION
 5 years ago '04        #48
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Cleeshay...
 5 years ago '04        #49
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 ByrdManJR. said:
The Heat secretly could be using this as motivation but I think they should just stick to the tasket hand and not worry about the haters just let their game do the talking.
a tisket a tasket....

what the fu*k my n*gga....
 5 years ago '04        #50
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
Heat fan base is building slowly.
 5 years ago '11        #51
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 snippet said:
Not a poll, but check out this article from right before MJ's attempt at a second ring vs the Blazers:

David Hutchinson
The Washington Times
June 3, 1992

CHICAGO - Clyde Drexler, the Portland Trail Blazers' poetry-in-motion guard, is perhaps the one person who can truly "be like Mike."

Drexler and Chicago Bulls guard Michael Jordan each play basketball a level above the rest of the NBA, literally and figuratively. They have made their teammates infinitely better, and richer. They finished one-two in the voting for the league's Most Valuable Player award, running away from the rest of the field. And both are eloquent speakers to boot.

"If you compare the two, they're the only two in the league who can do the things they do," said Portland coach Rick Adelman of Drexler and Jordan.

Said Drexler: "I think our styles are very similar. We both do a lot of things in the same capacity to help our teams. But I don't care to compare myself with Michael Jordan. I prefer to focus on Chicago's team and Portland's team."

Indeed, the pair insist on soft-pedaling their impending matchup in the NBA Finals, which begin tonight in Game 1 at Chicago Stadium. But leave it to Drexler's good friend, Buck Williams, to reveal what "The Glide" is really thinking.

"This matchup with Jordan is something Clyde has sort of been looking forward to for a very long time," said Williams.

It's not Michael vs. Magic, but it doesn't get much better than this. In style and substance, Jordan and Drexler can bring an arena to life like few players can.

But then again, maybe it is Michael vs. Magic. Last season, Jordan was the darling superstar who desperately wanted a championship ring. Magic had five. This season, it is Drexler who has the public rooting him on, hoping he can get his ring.

"I think so," said Drexler, when asked if he needs a ring to validate his career. "It's the same type of situation {as Jordan last year}. Any player who has ever played the game wants to win an NBA championship. But it takes a total team effort."

And team is what Drexler is all about. Ask him about himself and Drexler will begin a sentence with "we." Ask Drexler if he'll use the Finals to showcase his tantalizing talent and he'll say it's a chance for the entire team to get exposure. It's both refreshing and frustrating to talk with Drexler.

Drexler, who turns 30 on June 22, was the only player to lead his team in scoring (25.0) and a.ssists (6.7) this season. He led Portland in steals, was second in three-point shooting and third in blocked shots and rebounds. Drexler will get his reward during the 1995-96 season when a contract extension pays him $8 million.

"Clyde has been very good all year long, but I think Clyde Drexler has played that way for the past three or four years," said Adelman. "It's just that right now people are starting to realize it."

Even so, Drexler remains the bridesmaid, with Portland having lost in the 1990 NBA Finals to Detroit and getting knocked out in the conference finals last season by the Lakers.

This season, Drexler, who has made six consecutive appearances in the All-Star Game, finished second to Magic Johnson as the all-star MVP. He was runner-up to Jordan for the league MVP award. Though Drexler is on the Olympic team, he was an afterthought, having been added with Duke's Christian Laettner to the initial list of 10 players.

In college, Drexler's Phi Slamma Jamma Houston Cougars, with Hakeem Olajuwon, never won it all despite back-to-back Final Four appearances. Remember in 1983 when North Carolina State ripped victory away from Drexler - and the Cougars - on that last-second dunk?

Drexler graciously accepts his parade of second-place finishes although he admits the Olympic snub hurt him.

"It never enters into anything," he said. "I think you go out and do the best you can. You don't compete with anybody else."

Off the court, Jordan and Drexler are polar opposites. Jordan lives a fishbowl existence in Chicago. Drexler is hidden away in the sedate surroundings of Portland. Jordan's likeness can be seen from coast-to-coast. Drexler must wait until the game-of-the-week. Jordan loves to kick back and talk with the media. Drexler is polite but clearly uncomfortable with the press.

"Clyde is really a private person," said Williams, who also wants a championship ring to solidify his brilliant 11-year career. "He's not going to open himself up to the world. He doesn't feel as though the notoriety is worth invading his private life."

Drexler, a devoted family man, plays tennis and golf, his newest love. He and Williams often visit art galleries, arguing over the meaning of abstract work. He loves to travel and play the piano.

"I'm a hack. Anybody can play nursery rhymes," said Drexler, who also is active in the community.

But corporate America has ignored Drexler. He says it's because he plays in Portland, hardly a roaring metropolis.

Drexler doesn't mind now. But he used to.

"I thought about it {playing in a larger market} earlier in my career," Drexler said. "But those are things you think about when you have nothing else to do. I prefer to think in terms of reality and I have for some time. . . . But it could've been fun."

[pic - click to view]

Props on the article. Took me back for a minute. Casual basketball fans love Jordan and the Bulls only the die hard knicks, pacers, jazz, pistons, cavs, and a few others hated his guts.

MJ didn't really have a superteam and was more of a leader than anyone since he left the game...that's why people like/rooted for the Bulls to win.

I remember Drexler taking the high road and not buying into the rivalry between himself and MJ. If Drexler did play in the east big or small market people would hold his skill set a lot higher than what they hold them now just bc he would go against MJ more often.

MJ did r*pe him the times they did play, especially the finals...MJ didn't like to be compared to other players...Just the way he was..so when the media writes stories like above it offended him bc he was the best player in the game and no one wasn't even close...not even Clyde.

Good looks on the article...
 5 years ago '07        #52
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 ByrdManJR. said:
"Bulletin board material" is by far the most overrated concept in sports. These are grown a.ss men playing on the biggest stage of their professional career, do you honestly believe they need a fu*king infographic to get them motivated for this series? That theory is by far the most idiotic thing I hear sportscasters bring up.

FYI, I'm not attacking you personally, I'm just speaking on the subject in general, because its beyond moronic.
 06-05-2013, 05:10 PM         #53
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '08        #54
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 SoReal said:

[pic - click to view]

knew it wouldn't have been long til I seen this, k!ll all the bugz florida gifs, y'all overkilled it like X500,000,000 already.. I'm not a heat fan, but y'all dont like labron's move so you just hate the state in general. Not everyone here is a Heat bandwagon, even though its common. I seen poppi's out here who didnt watch basketballl 3 years ago all of a sudden crazy about the heats. Hate labron, not Florida and the Heats are just a vessel that he's using right now.

I hope this sh*t doesn't get like this if the dolphins do good, it will wash out the real fans.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #55
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Ldogg310 said:
Every fanbase east and west hated mj, cause he k!lled them in the playoffs and reg season.

Knicks, detroit, pacers, heat, sonics utah lakers hornets nuggets dont forget harold minor gettin sonned after the baby jordan knickname and byron russel gettin his annual jordan baptism

List goes on and on, yeah outside of the league he was idolized everyone remembers the wheaties and gatorade commercials....but fans from outside of chicago aint like that n*gga cause they knew they couldnt beat him.
Magic > MJ til this day. Never owned anything Jordan brand because I was a die hard Laker fan.
 5 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 MythMade said:
"Bulletin board material" is by far the most overrated concept in sports. These are grown a.ss men playing on the biggest stage of their professional career, do you honestly believe they need a fu*king infographic to get them motivated for this series? That theory is by far the most idiotic thing I hear sportscasters bring up.

FYI, I'm not attacking you personally, I'm just speaking on the subject in general, because its beyond moronic.

this,

if your not up for one of the biggest series(the biggest for mostly everybody outside of both teams big 3) in your life then you shouldn't be in it to start with
 06-05-2013, 06:13 PM         #57
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OC123 said:
kobe, lebron, and timmy gon be sitting side by side

06-05-2013, 06:17 PM         #58
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it makes me sick how people hate when someone or something is at the top, theres ppl who really hate miami because they "win" what sense does that make? enjoy the damn game, lebron is the greatest athlete in all sports and n*ggas wanna see him lose, i want miami to win the next 5 rings till my team becomes a competitor
 5 years ago '05        #59
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 twentythree said:
at cleeshay
im a name my daughter that
 5 years ago '06        #60
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
 ByrdManJR. said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy