America is united by one thing... and one thing alone.... (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
I personally don't care who wins the title..
 5 years ago '12        #22
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 12827 12827
why are heat fans takin it so personal? nobody gives a fu*k about them...since I can remember I have been raised to root for the underdog and thats what america is doing...thats why the heat are hated because their a super team...just like the lakers were hated, the cowboys of the 90's the yankees....get over it, nobody care bout no team from that piece of sh*t unloyal town lol
 5 years ago '12        #23
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
Omg
 06-05-2013, 06:40 AM         #24
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
just shows the heat really don't have that many bandwaggoners

if the lakers were in the Finals the map would look the exact same way, mostly blue

60% of their fanbase has never stepped foot in California

not sure
 5 years ago '07        #25
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70221 70221

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70221 70221
 The Bully said:

if the lakers were in the Finals the map would look the exact same way, mostly blue

comin from a fruit bag from san fran
 5 years ago '12        #27
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
 Stupid Fresh said:
looked the exact same when they faced the Mavericks

dont remember how it looked vs OKC

but the Mavs was bad

when I would go to sports bars or whatever during the games the hate levels would be through the roof.. racial tension and all that
This.
 5 years ago '09        #28
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,432 | Props total: 35323 35323
look at the 2 f*gs always on my d!ck quoting me

I'VE GOT A FANBASE
 5 years ago '12        #29
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 13297 13297
 ALLEEK said:
Are you serious n*gga? I know you're old enough to remember Jordan games, sh*t I watched a sh*t load of them

I been a Knick fan for damn near 3 decades now and i can definitely say Jordan was hated like a bi*ch. I used to pray that n*gga fu*ked his ACL up and so did fans of the blazers, Pacers, Heat, Lakers, Pistons and so on....Jordan was hated like amotherfu*ker

And the thing is my whole family was Knicks fans...aunts, uncles, cousins, whomever....My brother was a Bulls fan...n*gga literally had to eat by himself every year instead of at the table during bball season

This doesn't surprise me though

[pic - click to view]

I dont know about all that now.

Granted, I hated Jordan back in the day and always wanted someone to fu*k him up "Dahntay Jones"-style
[pic - click to view]

but I was in the minority. Jordan was beloved for the most part. Sure if you were a diehard fan and he was sh*tting on on your team, you hated him but nationally he was loved and respected.

Most kids in school were Jordan/Bulls fans. Black and white. Didnt matter. Hell most teachers/parents were Jordan/Bulls fans. Black and white. Old and young. Didn't matter. Look at how many people were pissed off whenever he would retire and happy like they won the lotto whenever he would come back. Shiiiiiit, a lot of fans stopped watching ball altogether when he left in 98.

If you took a survey like this back in the 90s, I bet that sh*t would be the complete opposite with most states rooting for the Bulls.

For whatever reason, I dont see Lebron getting that kind of love from the masses.
 5 years ago '06        #30
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
Damn that hate is just sad....its not like they ate fans of the spurs or actually enjoy watching them ( for years everybody complained how boring they are.even this year when they have a top offense) and they hate bron so much they're rooting for them
 5 years ago '12        #31
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
 stogz said:
Well, at least we know america is not united by education....

yikes
 5 years ago '04        #32
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Thworldisyours said:

[pic - click to view]

I dont know about all that now.

Granted, I hated Jordan back in the day and always wanted someone to fu*k him up "Dahntay Jones"-style
[pic - click to view]

but I was in the minority. Jordan was beloved for the most part. Sure if you were a diehard fan and he was sh*tting on on your team, you hated him but nationally he was loved and respected.

Most kids in school were Jordan/Bulls fans. Black and white. Didnt matter. Hell most teachers/parents were Jordan/Bulls fans. Black and white. Old and young. Didn't matter. Look at how many people were pissed off whenever he would retire and happy like they won the lotto whenever he would come back. Shiiiiiit, a lot of fans stopped watching ball altogether when he left in 98.

If you took a survey like this back in the 90s, I bet that sh*t would be the complete opposite with most states rooting for the Bulls.

For whatever reason, I dont see Lebron getting that kind of love from the masses.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Thworldisyours said:

Not a poll, but check out this article from right before MJ's attempt at a second ring vs the Blazers:

David Hutchinson
The Washington Times
June 3, 1992

CHICAGO - Clyde Drexler, the Portland Trail Blazers' poetry-in-motion guard, is perhaps the one person who can truly "be like Mike."

Drexler and Chicago Bulls guard Michael Jordan each play basketball a level above the rest of the NBA, literally and figuratively. They have made their teammates infinitely better, and richer. They finished one-two in the voting for the league's Most Valuable Player award, running away from the rest of the field. And both are eloquent speakers to boot.

"If you compare the two, they're the only two in the league who can do the things they do," said Portland coach Rick Adelman of Drexler and Jordan.

Said Drexler: "I think our styles are very similar. We both do a lot of things in the same capacity to help our teams. But I don't care to compare myself with Michael Jordan. I prefer to focus on Chicago's team and Portland's team."

Indeed, the pair insist on soft-pedaling their impending matchup in the NBA Finals, which begin tonight in Game 1 at Chicago Stadium. But leave it to Drexler's good friend, Buck Williams, to reveal what "The Glide" is really thinking.

"This matchup with Jordan is something Clyde has sort of been looking forward to for a very long time," said Williams.

It's not Michael vs. Magic, but it doesn't get much better than this. In style and substance, Jordan and Drexler can bring an arena to life like few players can.

But then again, maybe it is Michael vs. Magic. Last season, Jordan was the darling superstar who desperately wanted a championship ring. Magic had five. This season, it is Drexler who has the public rooting him on, hoping he can get his ring.

"I think so," said Drexler, when asked if he needs a ring to validate his career. "It's the same type of situation {as Jordan last year}. Any player who has ever played the game wants to win an NBA championship. But it takes a total team effort."

And team is what Drexler is all about. Ask him about himself and Drexler will begin a sentence with "we." Ask Drexler if he'll use the Finals to showcase his tantalizing talent and he'll say it's a chance for the entire team to get exposure. It's both refreshing and frustrating to talk with Drexler.

Drexler, who turns 30 on June 22, was the only player to lead his team in scoring (25.0) and a.ssists (6.7) this season. He led Portland in steals, was second in three-point shooting and third in blocked shots and rebounds. Drexler will get his reward during the 1995-96 season when a contract extension pays him $8 million.

"Clyde has been very good all year long, but I think Clyde Drexler has played that way for the past three or four years," said Adelman. "It's just that right now people are starting to realize it."

Even so, Drexler remains the bridesmaid, with Portland having lost in the 1990 NBA Finals to Detroit and getting knocked out in the conference finals last season by the Lakers.

This season, Drexler, who has made six consecutive appearances in the All-Star Game, finished second to Magic Johnson as the all-star MVP. He was runner-up to Jordan for the league MVP award. Though Drexler is on the Olympic team, he was an afterthought, having been added with Duke's Christian Laettner to the initial list of 10 players.

In college, Drexler's Phi Slamma Jamma Houston Cougars, with Hakeem Olajuwon, never won it all despite back-to-back Final Four appearances. Remember in 1983 when North Carolina State ripped victory away from Drexler - and the Cougars - on that last-second dunk?

Drexler graciously accepts his parade of second-place finishes although he admits the Olympic snub hurt him.

"It never enters into anything," he said. "I think you go out and do the best you can. You don't compete with anybody else."

Off the court, Jordan and Drexler are polar opposites. Jordan lives a fishbowl existence in Chicago. Drexler is hidden away in the sedate surroundings of Portland. Jordan's likeness can be seen from coast-to-coast. Drexler must wait until the game-of-the-week. Jordan loves to kick back and talk with the media. Drexler is polite but clearly uncomfortable with the press.

"Clyde is really a private person," said Williams, who also wants a championship ring to solidify his brilliant 11-year career. "He's not going to open himself up to the world. He doesn't feel as though the notoriety is worth invading his private life."

Drexler, a devoted family man, plays tennis and golf, his newest love. He and Williams often visit art galleries, arguing over the meaning of abstract work. He loves to travel and play the piano.

"I'm a hack. Anybody can play nursery rhymes," said Drexler, who also is active in the community.

But corporate America has ignored Drexler. He says it's because he plays in Portland, hardly a roaring metropolis.

Drexler doesn't mind now. But he used to.

"I thought about it {playing in a larger market} earlier in my career," Drexler said. "But those are things you think about when you have nothing else to do. I prefer to think in terms of reality and I have for some time. . . . But it could've been fun."

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #34
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 The Bully said:

Bully i have to admit you may be on to something (shockingly i know right)....that is a great point its very comparable to how 60 percent of 49er fans have never stepped in that state of California.....good point i hope your boo thang doesn't catch feeling seeing that he lives in 5 minutes from the Ravens headquarter but still pole jocks a team on the opposite coast.
 06-05-2013, 10:16 AM         #35
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They sense the dynasty on the way
 06-05-2013, 10:23 AM         #36
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Fujaveli said:
why are heat fans takin it so personal? nobody gives a fu*k about them...since I can remember I have been raised to root for the underdog and thats what america is doing...thats why the heat are hated because their a super team...just like the lakers were hated, the cowboys of the 90's the yankees....get over it, nobody care bout no team from that piece of sh*t unloyal town lol
Interesting...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #37
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,409 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Stupid Fresh said:
looked the exact same when they faced the Mavericks

dont remember how it looked vs OKC

but the Mavs was bad

when I would go to sports bars or whatever during the games the hate levels would be through the roof.. racial tension and all that
Yep it was everybody for OKC except for Florida and the state of Washington
 5 years ago '04        #38
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
Jordan was hated by knick fans

thats about it

MJ when he was playing was idolized like kobe is in China right now
 5 years ago '12        #39
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 13297 13297
Growing up in NY in the 80s and 90s, madd people loved Jordan.
[pic - click to view]

Part of that had to do with the fact that he was born in NY. Or at least that was always the excuse
[pic - click to view]

Can't speak for the rest of the country tho. Ratings dropped big time whenever he retired.
[pic - click to view]

I dont remember much haters back then
[pic - click to view]

Except me.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #40
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
who cares? lol there's gonna be a lot of broken hearts when we win
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago