Man Loses 250 Lbs Using "99 cent" diet

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
How inspiring!

I just wonder what kind of 99 cent store has all that fresh stuff he's talking about. I know no place like that around me.
 5 years ago '06        #42
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I need to drop some weight my damn self.. I went from 320lbs to 220the last year... tore my knee up hoopin and now I'm back to the 290's.. I'm 6'4 so it dont look bogus but I loved how I felt at 220... a n*gga was dunking like I was back in high school
 5 years ago '07        #43
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
That's a good look that he lost the weight by being cheap. I did the same thing when I wanted to drop weight to save my joints. I went from 225 to 200 in just a month. The only thing I did was walk a little over 30 minutes a day and cut the fried food. Now I'm 185 and better shape than I was when I was in high school lifting weights and playing sports. I can see my abs coming again for the first time since I was 170 (right after graduation). Anyone can do it if they actually become a little more active.
 5 years ago '05        #44
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,869 | Props total: 52152 52152
 Bart Pimpson said:
Everybody got their own way of losing weight

aint no right way for everybody

water for no more soda tho>>>>>>>>>
Water works, wasn't until i stop drinking soda, diet soda, sportsdrinks etc.. only fluids i drink is water, (lemon water) & raw organic green vegi juice i juice myself.. i've always had poor eating habits.. i would say about a yr & a half ago i started losing weight, but still was eating junk, fried foods etc.. just wasn't consuming enough calories to maintain 324 plus pounds, so naturally little by little i started losing weight. I tried eating mostly clean foods, but was'nt till this past yr i really started eating better. When i went food shopping i would mostly buy organic foods. This past april i finally decided to cut out all white foods, sugar the sodas & sports drinks.. the 1st couple of weeks i only eat baked skinless chicken brea$t, no sides at all & drank vegi juice. I lost a good 10 lbs during that time, then i started craving rice, fries pasta.. so then i started eating rice pasta, with that i could eat my own spaghetti, lasagna.. started eating whole grain brown rice with quinoa. Stoped buying ground chicken & turkey (because i stoped eating red meat), i started making my own ground chicken & turkey using my food processor. Now i can make meatloaf, meatballs & burgers.. i started using sweet potatoes instead or regular potaoes to make my baked french fries, homemade baked tatter totts.. i use brown rice flour instead of reg flour.. only hard part is prepin food, when u eat clean u have to manually add the ingredients.. it takes time but u feel much better eating fresh foods rather than process foods.. this is whats working for me, i still gotta drop another 50lbs but feels good to donate my old 4xl shirts lol now i wear 1x & sometimes 2xl..
 5 years ago '05        #45
space
space
thanks for all the props!!!
 5 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 Supacat said:
so that is you in your avi
Lol.. nah, not even close.. thats who we call the "cologne guy".. he has all the bootleg smell goods..
 5 years ago '04        #47
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
 5 years ago '04        #48
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
 tokinjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

almost down a 100lbs... still have a long road ahead of me but I feel great now!!!! props to any1 that's doing the damn thing with the weight loss...

5 years ago '07        #49
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 e G o Maniac said:
You hate fat people? God you must be miserable to hate someone else for no other reason than their looks.

yeah its for their "looks"

not because they

-are lazy
-have made us the fattest country in the world
-cost us millions and millions of tax dollars for weight related conditions/health problems
-are terrible examples of how to live your life to their children, many of the children follow their parents (monkey see monkey do) and become extremely overweight themselves.
-are to lazy to walk around the store they need electric carts
-dont care that they are headed towards an early grave
-some are even to fat to work they so they sit around and collect welfare/disability checks

but nah your right, i look down on them because of their "looks"

keep telling yourself youll be ok as you stuff your self with McDonalds

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 06-05-2013 at 10:57 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #50
space
space
People Viewing This Topic: 10 (4 members and 6 guests)
1LynguisticMind, fatpeopleunite, tokinjohn, dre3029

5 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 tokinjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

almost down a 100lbs... still have a long road ahead of me but I feel great now!!!! props to any1 that's doing the damn thing with the weight loss...
keep it up man

share your story as much as possible, hopefully youll inspire others
 5 years ago '10        #52
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9632 9632
People Viewing This Topic: 40 (24 members and 16 guests)
Blkboipurp, Lewis Z, ldotsteele, HaRLeM-WorLd, jerondrick, P_Savage, D-Train, dnuk72, buckets31, agony8+, Jazz201, tgreen300, T.C_So_Fresh, LyricalSkyllz, Shadychicano, L.or.D, makavelidon96, cashrules93, Phonked702, DeVintheBtch, yadameen1987, ImmortalGuru, jmora1133
My n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #53
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
props to him!
 5 years ago '04        #54
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 612 612
 the player said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #55
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 2668 2668
 1LynguisticMind said:
i love this.

i hate fat people and think they are ruining this country. dont get me started with that genetic makeup bull sh*t. you are fat? thats your own damn fault.

props to this man for giving up his disgusting way of life and working out. get off the couch people
Couldn't say better
 5 years ago '04        #56
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 TniaS said:
All those carbs tho lol
And what's wrong with that? Carbs don't make you fat.. Being at a caloric surplus makes you gain weight. You can have a diet of all carbs but if you're burning more than you're taking in, you'll still lose weight.. Now, from a health standpoint or whether you'll put on muscle, this probably isn't the best course of action but when people say stay away from carbs thats just misleading.. Just compose your diet including all macronutrients and if you're trying to lose weight, eat at a deficit, if you're trying to gain eat at a surplus, and if you're trying to maintain, eat at maintenance.. It's not that hard
 5 years ago '04        #57
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Tha Problum said:
It is. Everyone is so fixated on this high intensity sprint for 15-20 minutes and go home stuff. But walking for an hour a day is extremely underrated.

I used to love running. But as I got older, my knees & shins couldn't take it. Now I bike and walk a couple times a day and have seen better results than when I was constantly jogging and running
 5 years ago '04        #58
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Isiah61 said:
Good sh*t. He found a hella of 99 cent store. "Oatmeal, raisins, nuts, bananas, apples, oranges, bell peppers, spinach, salad dressing, tuna fish, eggs" The 99 cents stores Ive seen don have sh*t
Damn that sucks. I've gotten asparagus, bell peppers, pomegranates, apples, mangos, strawberries, bananas, cucumbers, baby greens and celery at the one around the corner from me. Some don't really have good food and produce. But when you find one that does it's great.
 5 years ago '12        #59
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833
 1LynguisticMind said:
i love this.

i hate fat people and think they are ruining this country. dont get me started with that genetic makeup bull sh*t. you are fat? thats your own damn fault.

props to this man for giving up his disgusting way of life and working out. get off the couch people

I was bored at a group meeting at work today and was just thinking , there's only like 3 people in this room of 30 that wouldn't be medically considered obese.

I work in a hospital and whenever I see someones diagnosis for their visits , gotta be like 70% of the time they have "obesity" or "morbid obesity" on there. People just don't give a fu*k about it and wonder why they feel like sh*t all the time but won't change their diet, it's amazing.
 5 years ago '12        #60
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833
 matelyan said:
Damn that sucks. I've gotten asparagus, bell peppers, pomegranates, apples, mangos, strawberries, bananas, cucumbers, baby greens and celery at the one around the corner from me. Some don't really have good food and produce. But when you find one that does it's great.

Wow , never heard of a 99 cent store with produce , is the produce ok ? I mean berries are pretty expensive at a real grocery store (and i'm not even speaking on the organic sh*ts) how can you buy mangoes from a dollar store when the supermarket I go to sells like 3 mangoes for like 5 bucks ?!!? Wish they had something like that around my way , I get r*ped on produce prices every week.

I agree with you on the walking instead of running thing as you get older, people don't realize it's the same caloric burn it just takes longer , but as you get older you got to learn to slow down anyway. People always trying to rush sh*t for quick gains and then burnout in a few months. Working out is a lifetime process not some super quick "insanity" fix .
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy