Jun 4 - Tumblr post of gay teens voted HS cutest couple shared 100,000 times in just 24 hrs

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This is the sh*t I'm talking bout......if you are gay cool, I gives no fu*k period.

But it's not a fukkin phenomenon Everytime a gay person does something.

Ooooh look the first gay person to win a marathon
The first gay Jeopardy champion
the first gay rapper.........hold on somebody did that already
 5 years ago '08        #62
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 tmitch19 said:
So correct me if im wrong but are u saying if we go along with Gay people and their agenda we can keep it off the news and making headlines..?
Chief Justice Oliver Holmes once said, "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."

Essentially, the more and more credit and cause Gay people receive, the less and less of a fu*k they'll be given like any other minority in this country. Happened w/Blacks, happened w/women, and the same damn thing is going to happen to Gays, bruh
 5 years ago '07        #63
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051

[pic - click to view]

06-05-2013, 09:13 PM         #64
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Louie Guwop said:
Anything that had to do with anything gay is forced on us like radio music
I find it hilarious that you would say that, considering Kurt Cobain openly talked about his love and support for gay people (going as far as saying that he wished he were gay quite a few times throughout his life and time of fame).
 06-05-2013, 09:15 PM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So when are we gonna see a Boxden poster "come out?"
 06-05-2013, 09:18 PM         #66
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotInThisTown said:
Yeah I'm not gonna go ahead and say "fu*k gay people" because I'd sound ignorant in every sense of the word, but what I can do is raise questions and if I'm lucky I'll get pretty solid answers.

My first question is, why do homos3xuals or media outlets feel the need to force fed news like this to the whole world? This is a prime example of entitlement, Homos3xuals out there, there's nothing cool about your way of life.

Next thing you know we'll be hearing reports of countless gay males kissing in High School while they're in their lunch break while everyone is helplessly watching.
You still sound ignorant in every sense of the word, so really... you may as well have gone ahead and said what you wanted to say.

To answer your question, since that's all you really asked.

Gay people have been stigmatized and portrayed as completely abnormal compared to heteros3xuals and their relationships. The point is, as more people realize that gay people exist and you can't hide them or make them anything other than who they are/were meant to be things like this become kind of symbolic. Although, more than likely this was only news in a certain city and it just happened to go viral. The positive thing about this is; Of all that has gone on recently (with the debates for same s3x marriages, issues with LGBT people seeking asylum, etc) this is to show that

1. There's hope.
2. Gays are no different than their counterparts.
3. There's nothing wrong with seeing and acknowledging love that doesn't harm others. I would hope that you didn't go blind, lose a limb, or anything else after seeing that picture or reading the title. So hello.
 06-05-2013, 09:22 PM         #67
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lux Aestiva said:
You still sound ignorant in every sense of the word, so really... you may as well have gone ahead and said what you wanted to say.

Gay people have been stigmatized and portrayed as completely abnormal compared to heteros3xuals and their relationships. The point is, as more people realize that gay people exist and you can't hide them or make them anything other than who they are/were meant to be things like this become kind of symbolic. Although, more than likely this was only news in a certain city and it just happened to go viral. The positive thing about this is; Of all that has gone on recently (with the debates for same s3x marriages, issues with LGBT people seeking asylum, etc) this is to show that

1. There's hope.
3. There's nothing wrong with seeing and acknowledging love that doesn't harm others. I would hope that you didn't go blind, lose a limb, or anything else after seeing that picture or reading the title. So hello.
Oh it DOESN'T?

My cousin was "gay"
"on the low"
Gave his girl on the side and their kids AIDS
Back when noone was checking for AIDS
You know how much that sucks? They died. He died. No, chillin' and hangin' around for a minute with HIV and sh*t. Just died.
True Steels
But you'll have a response for that being that your this expert on gay lifestyles and sh*t like so many others on this thread WHO, ironically AREN'T gay.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-05-2013 at 09:25 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #68
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
Brad and Dylan from Carmel, New York’s Carmel High School

Two gay teens voted cutest couple at their California high school

wtf is this about
 5 years ago '11        #69
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,661 | Props total: 40794 40794
i look at gays as population control. they can do their thing as long as it doesnt affect me
 5 years ago '13        #70
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 4838 4838
Girl in the bottom pic tho
 5 years ago '04        #71
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 1085 1085
 matelyan said:
I feel like all these gay news stories are starting to influence people into becoming gay too.

It's a not-so hostile takeover. With two snaps and a twist.

yep another feel good its not so bad to be gay story
 06-06-2013, 06:29 AM         #72
Gchild781 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw this photo on k!ller Mike's IG.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #73
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 knowughetto said:
This sh*t shouldn't be part of news, but they're insisting on forcing this gay sh*t on us...forcing everyone to accept that gay sh*t. If you don't agree with it, then you're the evil one, and you get bashed because you don't believe in homos3xuality and its acts. It wasn't like this 15 years ago..sh*t is backwards, and this world is just all fu*ked up..

sh*t old people say.

Like with anything else, nobody can feed you anything you don't want to eat. You don't wanna see it? Don't watch. You can talk about how the media is turning people gay till you're blue in the face; it won't stop them from doing it any differently. I AM NOT COMPARING THE STRUGGLE, but around 60 years ago white people were just as uncomfortable about black people sharing water fountains. If you could go back in time, I bet you'd find one who thought the world was going to sh*t and how 15 years ago things weren't the way they are now. Guess what? It's called PROGRESS. When you 'phobes learn to live and let live you'll be fine.
 5 years ago '05        #74
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 1046 1046
is it wrong to say that they wl also get "Most Likely to Catch AIDS" nomination
 5 years ago '07        #75
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 nawtyxes said:
is it wrong to say that they wl also get "Most Likely to Catch AIDS" nomination
 5 years ago '05        #76
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Oh it DOESN'T?

My cousin was "gay"
"on the low"
Gave his girl on the side and their kids AIDS
Back when noone was checking for AIDS
You know how much that sucks? They died. He died. No, chillin' and hangin' around for a minute with HIV and sh*t. Just died.
True Steels
But you'll have a response for that being that your this expert on gay lifestyles and sh*t like so many others on this thread WHO, ironically AREN'T gay.
Something I read about down low brothers was that they don't like to wear condoms because it takes too much thought, and they don't want to think about what they're doing. They don't want to think about it because it is so stigmatized-- especially in the black community-- that they don't want to see themselves as gay, when they clearly really are. The denial stems from fear. Fear of anything from not being accepted by family, or fear of hurting others. Just imagine if your cousin felt comfortable being who he was: a gay/bis3xual man. If he'd had the support, who knows what could have happened. Instead of hating himself so much that he didn't want to think about protecting himself so he could get it done and over with, he might have just slipped that condom on and avoided death.
 5 years ago '07        #77
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
the hand at waist ...
 06-06-2013, 10:39 AM         #78
FreshBoideuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gchild781 said:
I saw this photo on k!ller Mike's IG.

[pic - click to view]

Oh sh*t!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #79
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Jazzy Soul said:
sh*t old people say.

Like with anything else, nobody can feed you anything you don't want to eat. You don't wanna see it? Don't watch. You can talk about how the media is turning people gay till you're blue in the face; it won't stop them from doing it any differently. I AM NOT COMPARING THE STRUGGLE, but around 60 years ago white people were just as uncomfortable about black people sharing water fountains. If you could go back in time, I bet you'd find one who thought the world was going to sh*t and how 15 years ago things weren't the way they are now. Guess what? It's called PROGRESS. When you 'phobes learn to live and let live you'll be fine.
So now I'm a "phobe" because I don't agree with the sh*t that they do? Do you even know what phobia means?

And what you said about not comparing the struggle was contradictive. You say that you're not comparing it, but then you say that white people were uncomfortable about blacks sharing water fountains. So you might as well compare that situation to the gays by saying that people are uncomfortable about gays sharing water fountains. But guess what? 60 years ago, those black people had to drink from a separate water fountain away from the white people. There was no straight people only water fountains and gay people only water fountains.

And please explain to me how this sh*t is progress...

Oh yeah, and with that last sentence you wrote, are you telling me to just accept it and deal with it?

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-06-2013 at 11:27 AM..
 06-06-2013, 06:54 PM         #80
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lux Aestiva said:

1. There's hope.
Yeah homos3xuality isn't abnormal at all...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy