Jun 4 - Tumblr post of gay teens voted HS cutest couple shared 100,000 times in just 24 hrs

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Darkdrone said:
I thought you were better than this? You sounded like heart broken ex or something .....

He came at me a.ss backwards and blew my statement out of proportion. Something I wouldn't expect from a poster like him.

You sound as if you've been heartbroken and said something similar to this to someone who slighted you
 5 years ago '06        #42
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 Aurora said:

[pic - click to view]

Florida stays on your mind on a regular I see. Most likely cause of its d!ck shape.
 5 years ago '08        #43
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,061 | Props total: 4847 4847
This is what passes as news?!?!?!

What's next? An interracial couple will be named a cute couple?
 06-05-2013, 11:42 AM         #44
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I constantly argue on the side of equality. I was just making light of the situation.
Not that my opinion matters but I didn't sense any animosity in your post I figured you were joking.
 5 years ago '05        #45
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
I dont agree with their life style but i dont hate on them doing what they do. It is not my place to judge them i just dont want it force feed in the media.
 5 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 purelogic said:
How is this news? They won cutest couple. cool.
This sh*t shouldn't be part of news, but they're insisting on forcing this gay sh*t on us...forcing everyone to accept that gay sh*t. If you don't agree with it, then you're the evil one, and you get bashed because you don't believe in homos3xuality and its acts. It wasn't like this 15 years ago..sh*t is backwards, and this world is just all fu*ked up..
 06-05-2013, 12:42 PM         #47
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
Do you realize its becuz of hateful idiots like you that stuff like this keeps making the news?
So correct me if im wrong but are u saying if we go along with Gay people and their agenda we can keep it off the news and making headlines..?
 06-05-2013, 01:13 PM         #48
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
These muthafuhkas on here are gonna k!ll you fam.
Believing in God AND disagreeing with man on man butt s3x?!
They comin'
 5 years ago '04        #49
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 knowughetto said:
This sh*t shouldn't be part of news, but they're insisting on forcing this gay sh*t on us...forcing everyone to accept that gay sh*t. If you don't agree with it, then you're the evil one, and you get bashed because you don't believe in homos3xuality and its acts. It wasn't like this 15 years ago..sh*t is backwards, and this world is just all fu*ked up..
You morons do know this is a story from the United Kingdom. Yes, it was at a school in New York but it was posted on Tumblr. No one in the United States "pushed" this (I quoted that because that's the word you morons us). In fact, this story, as highlighted by the headline, is about the picture hitting 100,000 views more so than them winning cutest couple.

I find it hilarious that people can be SO against seeing gay people that they make up some theory of how the media is pushing this onto people. The only people who are "pushing" this are the dumbasses of Boxden who want to get a rise out of people like you so they post it.

I also find it hilarious that people who were once discriminated against (and still are in some ways) can be so against giving rights to another class. Guess once you get rights you don't give a fu*k if others are being discriminated against. And yes, black people faced worse sh*t with slavery and violence and no they aren't 100% comparable, BUT there are plenty of similarities between the two groups as well.

Religion was used as a reason to discriminate against both groups
Labeling the class as inferior was another reason to discriminate against both groups
Marriage rights were restricted between both groups
Violence was used as a tool of oppression between both groups (although Blacks faced far more violence).

Also think the "in the past it wasn't like this" bullsh*t too because you could say in the past black people knew their place. In the past, women knew they were inferior. In the past, foreigners were second class citizens. In the past, citizens knew better than to ask for help from the government.

Do you see how fu*king stupid that is or am I just missing the point. Opinions change. People realize their mistakes. People receiver more rights, often for the better.
 5 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
They comin'
they here
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #51
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 tmitch19 said:
So correct me if im wrong but are u saying if we go along with Gay people and their agenda we can keep it off the news and making headlines..?
What Im saying is if mothafu*kas wasn't so hateful and homophobic in society, the media wouldn't feel the need to promote gays in public... It would be more of the norm like an average straight couple... Even tho gays have gotten a lot more support than in the past, it is still taboo and thats why whenever it is accepted somewhere its a BIG fu*kING DEAL!!!
 5 years ago '04        #52
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
I don't understand why heteros are so concerned with gays anyway? What n*gga u afraid u might catch feelings? I mean really? n*ggas dont recognize the more gays there are the more women are available to us straight men! HELLO! Bunch of dumb ignant mothafu*kas!!!
 5 years ago '11        #53
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
 5 years ago '13        #54
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,305 | Props total: 10953 10953
 5 years ago '11        #55
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
 nando said:
What Im saying is if mothafu*kas wasn't so hateful and homophobic in society, the media wouldn't feel the need to promote gays in public... It would be more of the norm like an average straight couple... Even tho gays have gotten a lot more support than in the past, it is still taboo and thats why whenever it is accepted somewhere its a BIG fu*kING DEAL!!!
Dawg, this is boxden. You know that only 10% of the population can understand such complex themes as:

"If u make something into a big deal...then it will be a big deal"

Just shake ur head and move along.
 5 years ago '05        #56
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
someone better post some pus*y in the news section to nullify this homo sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #57
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 lilsnatch770 said:
You morons do know this is a story from the United Kingdom. Yes, it was at a school in New York but it was posted on Tumblr. No one in the United States "pushed" this (I quoted that because that's the word you morons us). In fact, this story, as highlighted by the headline, is about the picture hitting 100,000 views more so than them winning cutest couple.

I find it hilarious that people can be SO against seeing gay people that they make up some theory of how the media is pushing this onto people. The only people who are "pushing" this are the dumbasses of Boxden who want to get a rise out of people like you so they post it.

I also find it hilarious that people who were once discriminated against (and still are in some ways) can be so against giving rights to another class. Guess once you get rights you don't give a fu*k if others are being discriminated against. And yes, black people faced worse sh*t with slavery and violence and no they aren't 100% comparable, BUT there are plenty of similarities between the two groups as well.

Labeling the class as inferior was another reason to discriminate against both groups
Violence was used as a tool of oppression between both groups (although Blacks faced far more violence).

Also think the "in the past it wasn't like this" bullsh*t too because you could say in the past black people knew their place. In the past, women knew they were inferior. In the past, foreigners were second class citizens. In the past, citizens knew better than to ask for help from the government.

Do you see how fu*king stupid that is or am I just missing the point. Opinions change. People realize their mistakes. People receiver more rights, often for the better.
So according to you, its not the media, its ONLY people on boxden? If you're really saying this, then this has to be one of the dumbest comments made on here...

People still comparing gay struggles with black struggles? Did you just say that there are plenty of similarities between gays and blacks? The ONLY similarity that is there is the fact that gays get beat up or k!lled because they're gay, same with blacks getting beat up or k!lled because they're black...and that's where it stops. Gays NEVER went through all of the other things that blacks did. People need to stop comparing the two as a whole as if they're one in the same..

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-05-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #58
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 06-05-2013, 04:20 PM         #59
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo but who's the girl in the pic tho
 5 years ago '12        #60
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 lilsnatch770 said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy