Smell What The Rock is Cooking - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Meal Plan

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
If he eats all that sh*t without was seasoning it then I give him major props but if he does he will be dead from a heart attack soon. Even the eggs everyday twice a day are massive cholesterol intake. Red meat every day?? This has to be Short term meal plan.
 5 years ago '04        #22
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Killamike79 said:
Must be nice, kinda hard to do all that working a regular 9 to 5.
 Blue Mercury said:
Or you could do what most these nikkaz do & live at home with they momma rent free.
 tonio25 said:
Pretty easy when you have a personal cheif.
 Isiah61 said:
You must be a hater.
Cant really call it hating but we all know what its like to have a day or two off and to be able to stay in the gym 30-45 mins longer than you normally would JUST because you have the time.

I go to the gym at my job and have to constantly keep the time in my head so that i can shower fast and get my a.ss back upstairs in time for work.

think about the amount of "quality" hours that are used up just being in the office. you have the build your training schedule around work rather and build everything else around your training schedule. And as a result you probably have to make the time for working out and probably sleep less here and there.

so yeah, it must be real nice to not have to worry about a 9-5 and putting attention to working out the way you want to
 06-05-2013, 05:21 PM         #23
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rock be drinking that don julio like water
 5 years ago '11        #24
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Why there so many losers in here?

"Must be nice to have a personal chef" "Must be nice to have money."

Ya'll n*gga stay poor.

First, it don't take a personal chef. There are a sh*tload of youtube videos that show you how to cook all that sh*t in a day and have a weeks supply of food.

There are so many huge n*ggas that work out that don't have much money...n*ggas bi*ching about a 9-5.

You do realize, he works harder than n*ggas on a 9-5 right? You did read he does cardio from 4-5 am right? That means he gets up at like 3 - 330...these successful people are ahead of you because they work harder and/or smarter than you.

I hear that sh*t way to much...must be easy when you don't got 9-5. All the successful people I know have worked harder than people who work 9-5. Most people who bi*ch about working a 9-5 are lazy as fu*k to begin with.

That's why I don't fu*k with you peasants, no disrespect, but ya'll are fu*kin mental bums.
 5 years ago '12        #25
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,693 | Props total: 22046 22046
 Blue Mercury said:
Or you could do what most these nikkaz do & live at home with they momma rent free.
 5 years ago '11        #26
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
 PTC said:

Ya'll n*gga stay poor.

First, it don't take a personal chef. There are a sh*tload of youtube videos that show you how to cook all that sh*t in a day and have a weeks supply of food.

There are so many huge n*ggas that work out that don't have much money...n*ggas bi*ching about a 9-5.

You do realize, he works harder than n*ggas on a 9-5 right? You did read he does cardio from 4-5 am right? That means he gets up at like 3 - 330...these successful people are ahead of you because they work harder and/or smarter than you.

I hear that sh*t way to much...must be easy when you don't got 9-5. All the successful people I know have worked harder than people who work 9-5. Most people who bi*ch about working a 9-5 are lazy as fu*k to begin with.

That's why I don't fu*k with you peasants, no disrespect, but ya'll are fu*kin mental bums.

Your one of those grown n*ggas who still thinks wrestling is real huh???..........no hating just simply stating its hard to fix 7 meals a day. And probably just as hard or harder to cook and store 49 meals at once

Last edited by tonio25; 06-05-2013 at 06:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #27
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 PTC said:

Ya'll n*gga stay poor.

I............ co-sign............ a PTC post.

tonio25 said:
Your one of those grown n*ggas who still thinks wrestling is real huh???..........no hating just simply stating its hard to fix 7 meals a day. And probably just as hard or harder to cook and store 49 meals at once

I started college after being out of a school environment for 2 years and was the only walk-on to make the Basketball team after not playing organized ball for over 2 years. I was running my own business and getting my individual training sessions in on top of that. Getting up at 5am to cook my meals, pack em in a cooler than hit the court before class. Lifting after practice then hitting the books.

Pretty much what I'm saying is if you want to make it happen you will make the sacrifices.

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 06-05-2013 at 06:46 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #28
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 tonio25 said:
No, I'm not even a grown dude.... what the fu*k?

It is hard to fix 7 meals a day if you don't got a game plan. But you can actually cook all that sh*t at ONCE...you can easily store 3 days worth of food with 1 cooking session.

Just go look for some youtube videos, you'd be surprised at how easy it really is...easy might not be the right word...but not as hard as you think.
 5 years ago '11        #29
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
None of that really disregards that:

-He's a millionaire with no kids
-He has access to any supplement he wants at any time he wants it
-His job involves him maintaining his body for appeal/work
-He has a personal chef, dietician and trainer to advise him on all nutritional choices/decisions and get him the right food.

I'll give it to him though, he's got a crazy drive and he's motivated. But he's not your typical dude. Not everyone who works out can make that sh*t their life. Some people are students. Some people are married with kids. Some people don't have the money to justify 49 meals/per week or even to get a constant gym membership.
If you can't afford a constant gym membership, there's something wrong with you as a person.

Being a millionaire has nothing to do with working out and getting big. Kids doesn't mean you can't work out and get big are you serious? You telling me there are no dads in the gym? Is it tougher? obviously.

From what I read, he's taking some pretty basic supplements...and all you really need is protein to get you started.

The whole "his job is maintaining _____" is bullsh*t and just an excuse. If you read some of my posts in my other threads, I'm confused at how many n*ggas at the gym are huge for no reason when their job isn't to maintain their body... so because it's his job doesn't mean people don't do it even if it isn't their job.

You don't need all that personal chef sh*t...would it be an extra boost? Yeah, but he definitely didn't start out with all that sh*t...and you don't need that to get big.

It's 2013, the internet has everything.

Let me put you on game and give you an example:

Ya'll need to stop bi*chin.
 06-05-2013, 09:39 PM         #30
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ptc a clown a.ss n*gga but he coming at y'all on some get your life together type sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #31
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 PTC said:

Ya'll n*gga stay poor.

The funny thing is you a.ssume people were hating but it wasn't even the case. You lame a.ss dudes stay trying too analyze what dudes post on here. Look at the meal plan, how the fu*k do you have time to eat all that plus work out at a gym and work 5 days a week for 8 hrs a day? Yea, it must be nice because he has the luxury to do with this without working some regular job, that regimen alone is a job in itself.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-05-2013 at 09:52 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #32
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,065 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Killamike79 said:
The funny thing is you a.ssume people were hating but it wasn't even the case. You lame a.ss dudes stay trying too analyze what dudes post on here. Look at the meal plan, how the fu*k do you have time to eat all that plus work out at a gym and work 5 days a week for 8 hrs a day? Yea, it must be nice because he has the luxury to do with this without working some regular job, that regimen alone is a job in itself.
Lets be honest though, even if you DID have the time to do it, you wouldn't do it.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
You lame a.ss dudes stay trying too analyze what dudes post on here.

Zaosyn said:
Lets be honest though, even if you DID have the time to do it, you wouldn't do it.
How do you know what I would be doing If I had that type of time though?

Oh wait.....you don't

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #34
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Killamike79 said:

How do you know what I would be doing If I had that type of time though?

Oh wait.....you don't

[pic - click to view]

There are people that eat like this and train hard all while having careers and families.

You already making excuses without even trying.......
 5 years ago '11        #35
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
First off...you don't think this dude works "8 hours a day"? I guarantee you he works more than any 9-5 dude.

Go back to his schedule...

If he's hitting cardio from 4-5am and eating ...then hits weight for 90 minutes...that would put you at about 8:30am. Maybe 9.

You don't even need to fu*king do cardio from 4-5am every morning...so what the hell are you bi*ching about?

You don't need to eat that much...you don't weigh as much as he does and you're not looking for the same caloric intake. You don't even need 7 meals, you can probably do 5-6...fu*k, you can even do 4. His sh*t is extreme because his size.

On top of ALL THIS...if it was so convenient for him as you say... why the fu*k do you think he's doing all this starting at 4am? Do you think MAYBE, just MAYBE, he has a lot of sh*t to do later in the day which is why he does it in the early morning when your fat/skinny lazy a.ss is asleep?

fu*k out here with that "must be nice" talk...you sound like peasant straight up.

Last edited by PTC; 06-06-2013 at 05:39 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #36
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
That's the problem with you people... ya'll say this "must be nice not having a 9-5" sh*t like ya'll have it bad and ya'll are working more/harder than other people...your whole view on the world is fu*ked up.

These people like the Rock, worker harder than you and don't confine themselves to "40 hours a week"

Whatever, ya'll just make easier for everyone to take advantage of you.
 5 years ago '04        #37
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 JGothoz said:
If he eats all that sh*t without was seasoning it then I give him major props but if he does he will be dead from a heart attack soon. Even the eggs everyday twice a day are massive cholesterol intake. Red meat every day?? This has to be Short term meal plan.
Everything you said there: old myths

Cholesterol from eggs red meat every day won't raise your cholesterol
 5 years ago '04        #38
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
On some real sh*t...this is a powerful thread.
 5 years ago '04        #39
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Looks like any "bro" diet magazines post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago