Rick Ross shows Who's Bawse to the TMZ camera man

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,208 | Props total: 3767 3767
 5 years ago '04        #82
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 366 366
 AmericanGangsta said:
where was all them orders he was barking out when n*ggas shot up his lambo?

id smack the sh*t outta rick ross fu*k outta here stick to making good music leave the acting for hollywood

you stupid.. simple and plain.. I bet you if you ever meet the man you would be too scared to speak or you would d!ck ride.. you acting right now so go smack yourself
 5 years ago '04        #83
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 27 27
 chrismb said:

n*gga went back to the 50 Cent Monkey days on Ol Harvey......
 5 years ago '07        #84
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
fake a.ss rap n*ggas k!ll me with their antics ..
 06-05-2013, 05:49 PM         #85
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
ross a clown
Studdering and sh*t.

Lame...
 5 years ago '12        #86
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11268 11268
its obvious he was trying to get his team shine on TMZ, make them feel important too.
 5 years ago '10        #87
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,836 | Props total: 8167 8167
This sh*t was on TMZ's TV show yesterday. Dem n*ggaz was playin the sh*t out of him. There's a black girl that works for them that was like " He tryin too hard to be tuff! Ain't nobody scared of him." The white boy that did the interview was like, "He said u better play the clip every day are there's gonna be trouble." Harvey had the face the whole time!
 5 years ago '12        #88
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Fresco said:

So you don't know who he is, or his history?

But you'll ride for him?

You're a bad judge of character like a muthafu*ka
I think he means that from what he sees from ross, his image is of someone he would ride for. Its like seein a bi*ch dancin n the club and be like "she look like she can ride a d!ck". Or "she look like she got some good pus*y". Its not bad judge of character, its brain processing from past experience. If this aint what dude meant then... Idk lol
 5 years ago '12        #89
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 WMYakballzWM said:
love how black people have to repeat them selves over and over again. like we cant hear or understand.... why is this?
How many times in math class did u go over the same thing?? I kno not once. U kno why? So u can get A FULL UNDERSTANDING!!! black people MAKE their words stick. Thats y when we talk, yall get nervous and shut up cuz yall feel that pressure of listening to COMPREHEND. When do u ever hear a white bi*ch back talk a black bi*ch? This new times homie, blacks aint f!ghtin wit rocks and stick no more. Dont play wit us boy. Dont play wit us boy.... No no no no dont play wit us boy
 5 years ago '12        #90
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Fresco said:
Rick Ross already exposed who he was, a fat n*gga that kept the people who he wished he was behind bars.. He ditched that job and took on the persona of a REAL KINGPIN. It's in the history books

The REAL Rick Ross showed us that he was a street hustler who made it big selling that white. The FAKE Ross showed us that he was a correctional officer who kept those who sold that white, BEHIND BARS.
As much as i dont like that rick ross has been every gangster in the books and not once has been robert williams, u gotta understand, roberts was a judge, he didnt KEEP anyone locked up, nor did he lock anyone up. He was just a guard. I can c if he came out and said he did that at a young age and found it wasnt for him, then took to the streets.

Also, u kno how many crooked law enforcers there are? He coulda been helping his homies bring n drugs to sell. Turning his head at certain things. Just like plies' brother went to study law so he could defend himself at his trial. Its deeper reasons below the surface. He was prolly the only n*gga witta clean slate n the squad and n*ggas said "yo u should do that sh*t, we would have a n*gga on the inside. f!ght breaks out, u can say other n*ggas started it, drugs comin n, u give us that upper hand, hide our shanks for us to homie"

Thats how real sh*t gets. Ya take one for the team. But he just denied it all until it came out he lied.
 5 years ago '05        #91
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
I fuks with this...

Image Aside, Ross seems like a funny dude
 5 years ago '04        #92
YoungRico 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 12 12
this dude is too funny. straight actor at best
 5 years ago '04        #93
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
You mean the fat fake Rick Ross who stole the Real Rick Ross' identity because he thought he was going to be locked up in prison for life....Bawse, hahaha, that's funny...Fat Rick Ross is the biggest phony the game has ever seen.....and ya'll bought it, damn shame....youngsters...
 06-05-2013, 09:20 PM         #94
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Rick Ross already exposed who he was, a fat n*gga that kept the people who he wished he was behind bars.. He ditched that job and took on the persona of a REAL KINGPIN. It's in the history books

The REAL Rick Ross showed us that he was a street hustler who made it big selling that white. The FAKE Ross showed us that he was a correctional officer who kept those who sold that white, BEHIND BARS.
Did Ross lock YOUR family behind bars

I'll wait.

That's what I thought you pork-skinned, poor man imitation of Joe Budden's beard looking a.ss, you
 5 years ago '04        #95
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 Stillhyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

Harvey know what it is
 5 years ago '10        #96
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 06-05-2013, 11:15 PM         #97
Escodamus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall done went full retard. Shame on a n*gga for still givin a fu*k about an entertainer's past.

Besides the name, I dont see anything similar to the real rick ross. He dont do sh*t any other rapper dont do. It aint hard to start sellin dope. Especially when you work around dope boys all day.
 5 years ago '04        #98
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$742 | Props total: 103 103
 WMYakballzWM said:
love how black people have to repeat them selves over and over again. like we cant hear or understand.... why is this?
because some of us dont read.....others just want to feel important
 5 years ago '08        #99
BuffaloSouldier 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 1548 1548
Man, Ross is great entertainment. I don't get caught up in all that other stuff the Brotha' make good music.
 5 years ago '05        #100
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
haha i guess that's one way to deal with TMZ's annoyance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy