Jun 4 - Houston high school teacher allegedly had sex with girl she was mentoring

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #101
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 Lux Aestiva said:
Ugh, another disgusting way of thinking. I used to wonder why some lesbians were so disgusted by and on-guard when around men, and it's comments like these that bring me back to reality. disgusting and rapacious.
that's kinda biased don't you think, especially when females who do go that way can be just as aggressive towards eachother
 06-06-2013, 12:21 AM         #102
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Prince said:
that's kinda biased don't you think, especially when females who do go that way can be just as aggressive towards eachother
Going by what I know, personally, have been told and heard (from other bi and les women, and some straight).. it's much more difficult to get a man to leave you alone than it is a woman. No matter how aggressive the latter may seem, she's not going to be considered nearly as much of a threat as a man who won't back up or understand "No". - This isn't to sound s3xist or anything. It's just... a lot of us have either seen or gone through what (some) guys do when they can't get a female who isn't attracted to men or isn't willing to give them any of their time. It's usually a lot more vicious and even "stud"/"butch" lesbians have been badly hurt and k!lled over it.

tl;dr: I always say not to generalize an entire group, but "men" like the person that I originally responded to, do a great job in reinforcing these stereotypes, fears, and issues that some women have - Gay and otherwise. It would seem bias to me, if they didn't appear to be a common type.
 5 years ago '06        #103
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 Lux Aestiva said:
Going by what I know, personally, have been told and heard (from other bi and les women, and some straight).. it's much more difficult to get a man to leave you alone than it is a woman. No matter how aggressive the latter may seem, she's not going to be considered nearly as much of a threat as a man who won't back up or understand "No". - This isn't to sound s3xist or anything. It's just... a lot of us have either seen or gone through what (some) guys do when they can't get a female who isn't attracted to men or isn't willing to give them any of their time. It's usually a lot more vicious and even "stud"/"butch" lesbians have been badly hurt and k!lled over it.

tl;dr: I always say not to generalize an entire group, but "men" like the person that I originally responded to, do a great job in reinforcing these stereotypes, fears, and issues that some women have - Gay and otherwise. It would seem bias to me, if they didn't appear to be a common type.
This was well thought out and I understand your perspective but at the same time if you look at it from a larger viewpoint you will recognize it for what it is and will no longer be bothered by the actions of a certain demographic of men. Humans in a low state of perception (both males and females) mostly care about satisfying egoistic desires without regard to how their carried out actions affect others. This is where most stereotypes that exist come from, they don't just arrive out of thin air. However this is a spiritual problem of lack of awareness of our true nature that will eventually be corrected through experience. As you move up the spiritual latter the less you will be affected by these issues directly, and the more you will know how to handle a situation where you or somebody else is going through this. This applies to most things in life though. The reason why you think most men are like that is because you're in a part of society in this time and place where that type of mentality is somehow beneficial to satisfying a desire.
 06-06-2013, 06:36 PM         #104
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Prince said:
This was well thought out and I understand your perspective but at the same time if you look at it from a larger viewpoint you will recognize it for what it is and will no longer be bothered by the actions of a certain demographic of men. Humans in a low state of perception (both males and females) mostly care about satisfying egoistic desires without regard to how their carried out actions affect others. This is where most stereotypes that exist come from, they don't just arrive out of thin air. However this is a spiritual problem of lack of awareness of our true nature that will eventually be corrected through experience. As you move up the spiritual latter the less you will be affected by these issues directly, and the more you will know how to handle a situation where you or somebody else is going through this. This applies to most things in life though. The reason why you think most men are like that is because you're in a part of society in this time and place where that type of mentality is somehow beneficial to satisfying a desire.
I have to reply to you in parts, so I don't end up repeating myself on anything.

"Humans in a low state of perception (both males and females) mostly care about satisfying egoistic desires without regard to how their carried out actions affect others"

I agree.

"...at the same time if you look at it from a larger viewpoint you will recognize it for what it is and will no longer be bothered by the actions of a certain demographic of men."

... As somone who is, more than likely, not gay or bis3xual... Or female, for that matter. I don't think you're in any position to say anything like that. I really don't. Especially, if you're also a racial minority, as I am. Black LGBT people are more likely to encounter more abuse and prejudice (rape and murder taking the cake of it all) than other LGBT racial groups (followed closely by our 'Latino' identified sisters and brothers), which is most often perpetuated by the men of our race. When you know that little tid bit of information and/or have lived through it - surely, you can understand why it is or would be a little bit more difficult to "no longer be bothered by the actions" of "men" who fit the bill or express such blatant disregard. That's like asking to dismiss the horror and pain that has been inflicted and was often overlooked as "not as important".

"The reason why you think most men are like that..."

I don't recall ever saying that most men are like him. If I felt "most" men were like the bastards that I spoke on, I wouldn't have a boyfriend now. I would want to separate myself from that attraction to men, and would be completely against males. I'm well aware that there are men who are good people. I live, work, and talk to them every day. However, I'm not going to sit here and act like all is "great", when those types of men aren't afraid to put themselves out there. We are always going to affected by their words and actions until there are more people and laws to protect us from it. That's all.

I like that you actually put in thought and were willing to talk, instead of taking the unruly route, but yeah... unless you know first hand, don't speak on it.

Last edited by Lux Aestiva; 06-06-2013 at 06:40 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc