Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Good read, been saying the league is rigged, Paul George got "shut down" game 7, cant have 2 small market teams in the finals, also I forgot what thread it was in but I basically said the league couldn't have their MVP being a rapist, hence why Kobe only has 1 MVP, nonetheless. NBA is fixed just like soccer, only a moron wouldn't think so
 5 years ago '04        #62
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5361 5361
All that shyt is rigged and about money. It all comes down to money, and that's it. Good thread.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Jaguar34 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Aesop730 said:
All that shyt is rigged and about money. It all comes down to money, and that's it. Good thread.
 06-17-2013, 12:52 AM         #64
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What facts tho?
 4 years ago '06        #65
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yup I knew that sh*t was fixed. It's like a man's soap opera and the ref's control it all.
 4 years ago '04        #66
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
You lose credibility after you said "The Rock was injured" after Wrestlemania X-7, he also was not gone for 7 months, he was gone for 3 months and came back at the end of July.

Your "stats" and "knowledge" were fu*ked from the beginning
 4 years ago '07        #67
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 D.A.R.S. said:
You lose credibility after you said "The Rock was injured" after Wrestlemania X-7, he also was not gone for 7 months, he was gone for 3 months and came back at the end of July.

Your "stats" and "knowledge" were fu*ked from the beginning
and n*ggas in here actually believe this sh*t...

fu*king magnets on the rims iron inside the basketball

These ole Michael Moore a.ss n*ggas

So when the Magic beat the Cavs after all those promos wit the puppets why didn't they fix the series for them to win??? Don't say they couldn't stop the hot shooters because ur magnet theory means they could've made them brick right?
 4 years ago '04        #68
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Birdman said:
NBA is only rigged when it relates to the heat
The NBA is a business first. Has nothing to do with just the Heat. The league been on some funny style stuff for quite some time. Especially the officiating. You have the most inconsistency of officiating at the highest level of the sport.
 4 years ago '04        #69
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Jaguar34 said:
Watching last night’s Eastern Conference Final “Game 7″ reminded me of watching wrestling back in 2001. That year the WrestleMania main event was “Stone Cold” Steve Austin vs. The Rock, who had just agreed to a movie deal to be in the next two The Mummy movies. I watched the match on a friend’s bootleg cable box and watched hoping that the Rock would win the match, go to Hollywood and walk on stage putting Brendan Fraiser’s candy a.ss to shame.

But it didn’t happen. Stone Cold won, The Rock got “injured” and was out of WWF action for eight months, and I realized wrestling was fake as Santa Claus.
THAT's when you realized wrestling was fake?

4 years ago '04        #70
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Jaguar34 said:
Brace yourself

I used to work for an Orlando newspaper while in school and I've heard a great deal of information that supports the shot manipulation theory.

Again, the reason you haven't heard of this technology is because NBA reporters won't benefit from telling this story. It's also a difficult technology to replicate and it has only been used recently by the NBA because Donaghy brought a lot of unwanted attention to its officials.

The technology is based on two different theories, both of which are scientifically plausible, but not proven because the NBA would never let information like that slip and the patent would have to be held not by the NBA, but by the maker of the stadium equipment, a party that would be completely separate from the league.

1) The Magnet Theory

The first theory is that electromagnets are placed in two places, in the iron, and in the front tip of the hoop. If NBA game balls were made with a small iron core in the center (Which could be easily done through Spalding) shots could be completely controlled at any time simply by controlling the magnets by remote. Electromagnets create a field that will attract a ball to the center of the hoop if they are set to opposite polarity. When set to the same polarity they will create a field that will disrupt the natural path of a shot and make it very hard to make jumpshots.

Because of the strength of this magnetic force (which would actually be pretty powerful), the magnets would only be used in limited situations, and turned on only during the downward parabolic path of the shot.

Let's look at the shot by the Hawk fan one more time.

Applying this theory to the situation shows because the ball failed to follow a traditional parabolic arc (sh*t was flat as fu*k), it didn't get a chance to register with the second magnet, and went straight to the magnet rather than the field it was supposed to be attracted to.

When the shot was replayed on Pardon the Interruption, NBA analyst Michael Wilbon quickly downplayed the shot saying, "It happens all the time on the playground and basketball courts."

This is a basic explanation a UCF Electrical Engineer gave me when I asked of its feasibility.

2) Vortex Theory

A cheaper, and less dangerous way would be to send a toroidal vortex of air to the hoop to affect shots positively or negatively.

This is a toroidal vortex used with steam.

[pic - click to view]

I got no extra information on this because I don't know any air pressure engineers, but consider what a gust of wind does to your shot when you're outside shooting, and imagine a cannon directly over the hoop. A very efficient machine could blow a vortex of air so powerful, that it could make a shot get "sucked in" to the center of the hoop if the cannon is well-placed and calibrated. It would also be capable of making shots rim out by expanding the center of the vortex beyond the perimeter of the rim.

Again, these are theories, but when placed against information like this....

And Utah's historic failure in their last game this season (36% FG) that ensured the Lakers would make the playoffs and Houston would play OKC, it makes you wonder.

Most of this information is done by myself (I work as a sports journalist) but do some research on the synthetic balls the NBA tried to use and the Vegas implications of the Heat's game 5 win (along with the Thunder's number of Charging fouls the Heat's 3 point % in that game) and maybe I won't look so crazy for doing this research.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #71
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
Are you kidding me? You stated tha kids dont remember kobe in action but your just talking about number 8 kobe. My lil bro loves kobe. He knows number 24 kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy