most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #21
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 daliff89 said:

Think of it like this:

Those Jordans don't glow in the dark.

Hopefully that makes your mind up.

LeBrons, KDs, and Kobes are definitely behind Jordan Brand in sales..

But if you add all their sneakers up, there's only like 25 different LeBron models, 6 KD models, and like 10 Kobe models; that's a little over 40 for all of them put together, and that's for their entire history with Nike.. Right now in stores there's the LeBron X, X Elite, Kobe VIII, VIII Elite, KDV, V Elite, and some random Zoom Soldier model..

That's 6 models in production right now; Jordan Brand dropped 5 different retro models (3, 4, 5, 8, 13) and the 28 this year, plus all the other non-numbered Jordans..

LeBron, Kobe, and KD are Nike athletes, Jordan has his own brand

That's why Jordan sales are always higher tan everyone elses'
u just proved my point about the sneaker game not being as crazy as it was in the 90s u only named 3 basketball players with a sig shoe.... jason kidd chris webber, david robinson, barkley,duncan,penny,tim hardaway,rodman, pippen, mitch richmond gary payton all had their own shoes it wasn't just about jordan if he had any of those kicks u were good money...people like to think nowadays that jordan has always been the gold standard and its just not case jordans sat while other kicks were flying off the shelves in the late 90s..nikes marketing team did a great job of revisionism and paints this picture of jordan ran everything no other kicks mattered which is why u got these kids going crazy for shoe they know nothing about nor saw the man play in.
 5 years ago '09        #22
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
The misplaced grey spots are keeping me from just saying yes to these. The eyelets should have been black along with the sock liner. I might grab em to see how they look on my feet
 5 years ago '05        #23
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 hustlehard365 said:
u just proved my point about the sneaker game not being as crazy as it was in the 90s u only named 3 basketball players with a sig shoe.... jason kidd chris webber, david robinson, barkley,duncan,penny,tim hardaway,rodman, pippen, mitch richmond gary payton all had their own shoes it wasn't just about jordan if he had any of those kicks u were good money...people like to think nowadays that jordan has always been the gold standard and its just not case jordans sat while other kicks were flying off the shelves in the late 90s..nikes marketing team did a great job of revisionism and paints this picture of jordan ran everything no other kicks mattered which is why u got these kids going crazy for shoe they know nothing about nor saw the man play in.
You understand that you're trying to tell people that the sneaker game was "crazier" back then while, in the same paragraph, saying that signature sneakers sat on shelves, right?

Yea, there were more signature sneakers back in the day, there's more PEs now; difference is nobody really gave a fu*k back then, now everybody is a "head" and has to have these sh*ts on release day

I'm not one of these dudes that's been following the sneaker culture since 2010, I've been here for years.. I remember walking through the mall and seeing Jays sitting on the shelves right beside those KGs and Pippens and Kidds and Paytons and Pennys and all that other sh*t..

Bottom line is, the only way it's sitting on shelves in today's world is if nobody is hyping it up; and that's MUCH crazier than sh*t was back in the 90s.
 5 years ago '05        #24
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Come on bring back the white cement ...
 5 years ago '11        #25
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 240sx said:
Come on bring back the white cement ...
they just dropped fam
 5 years ago '04        #26
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
Got damn....those are gonna get copped!!
 5 years ago '12        #27
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Dray said:
they just dropped fam
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy