Train Like The Rock: Dwayne Johnson's Shoulder Routine

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #21
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
diet is king, exercise is queen, together you have a kingdom
 5 years ago '11        #22
bezzle 11 heat pts11
space
space
$590 | Props total: 42 42

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #23
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
 regularjoe said:
Um... no it didn't. Re-read.

And there is no one way of training. Different humans respond to different things. And you can name obvious stuff all day, but it's not really "proving" anything. Your post came across bitter because you have to mention roids--which shows you have a hint of an agenda.
What exactly do I have to be bitter about? I do a job a love for a living, and make a damn good living at it...all well getting to help people. Can't ask for more out of life. Just trying to help and educate more people so they quit wasting so much time in the gym and have a life outside of it.

All top coaches will tell you many similar things...compound movements, reasonable volume, similar focus on nutrition and recovery.

I don't have to prove anything, the science already has. As have the countless adolescents and other misguided folks who follow superstar A's workout or champion football team B's workout and wonder why it doesn't work for them....
 5 years ago '10        #24
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 WHAT_THE_ said:
a.k.a the fast road to frustration, over-training, and lack of gains unless you:

- eat like the rock

- supplement (legally or illegally) like the rock

- have the ability to sleep/nap whenever you want like the rock

- have no financial stress whatsoever like the rock

- have access to massages etc. like the rock

- have the rock's genetics

##Ether
 5 years ago '06        #25
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
 JohnDoe said:
FUKC working out for almost 2 hours. Dude said he has no wasted movements thats bullsh*t. I workout for 40-45 min a day with weights and I get 5 exercises/3 sets/Burn out reps mostly and I feel awesome. I have not hit a plateau yet so we will see if this keeps working for me.
Yea forreal. I was at the gym last week and I saw my barber working out. He comes up to me and says "I don't get how you get so big, you come in here 2x a week and workout for 30 minutes".
I really go about 4x a week and spend about 45 minutes, but I be in and out. Do what I gotta do and do it well. Been seeing results.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
dude is blessed with some srs genetics

all that $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for supps, food, gear, equipment etc. as well

complete alpha male...
 5 years ago '04        #27
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
 regularjoe said:
um... No it didn't. Re-read.

And there is no one way of training. Different humans respond to different things. And you can name obvious stuff all day, but it's not really "proving" anything. Your post came across bitter because you have to mention roids--which shows you have a hint of an agenda.
there is no way to over train ahahah who told you that lie? Until you can bench 1.5 your body weight and squat double it you should not be doing one muscle group per day and def not for 2 hours. That's over training period. Unless your the rock, arnold, ronnie coleman guys that have worked out for 10+ years and taking gas your over training. Your body will get way more out of a total body workout focusing on compound exercise and building your core strength. You want to get abs in thirty days i suggest looking into the insanity resurrection workout. It says if you follow it for 30 days in your next life you'll be jackED!! Ahaha come on man bodybuilding.com go do some reading
 06-04-2013, 04:10 PM         #28
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Um... no it didn't. Re-read.

so we're gonna act like the rock isnt on steroids?

5 years ago '08        #29
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 WHAT_THE_ said:
a.k.a the fast road to frustration, over-training, and lack of gains unless you:

- eat like the rock

modalee said:
^ Wrong.
^^ Please feel free to justify someone doing at MINIMUM 21 sets for one muscle group.
 5 years ago '04        #30
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13147 13147
 Infamous B said:
so we're gonna act like the rock isnt on steroids?

I'm not saying he is or isn't. I'm saying show me proof. Without proof, it's an opinion, and when you pass an opinion as a fact, it just makes you look like a douchebag.
 06-04-2013, 04:40 PM         #31
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WHAT_THE_ said:
Actually, your original post said...... 'Wrong'.

I threw 6 things out, not a bunch.

The things I threw out are obvious factors to take into account if you understand basic human physiology and GAS. Less is more when it comes to training, as restoration is just as important as the training itself, since training itself is also a stress on the body just as the specific things I mentioned. There is simply no need nor benefit to spending that much time in the gym. Law of Diminishing Returns. Most people realize this, after it's too late.

If I attempted that workout with any of my clients on any sort of regular basis I would be broke because they would all have overuse injuries!

i agree...

he's being paid millions to work out and has all the time in the world to do it. that would motivate me more than a regular 9 to 5, 5 digit income, bills out the a.ss not to mention, stress at the job, from the wife...LIFE!

we know he's on roids but i mean who aint; doing what he does...half the baseball players are, football players, hell he's in good company.

not hating though cause i can still rep 275 15 times at age 42 with a 5'11 235 build...free of roids or any other legal supplement since day 1.

Last edited by 3rdcoasta; 06-04-2013 at 04:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #32
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 WHAT_THE_ said:

- eat like the rock

06-04-2013, 04:57 PM         #33
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my body is up to par with the rocks , im that n*gga when it comes to being fit
 5 years ago '05        #34
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
 WHAT_THE_ said:

- eat like the rock

Yo son, can we get off of that? only thing i agree with is his genetics, black and samoan--he was shot out the canal with biceps on his legs.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy