Alleged Sony E3 2013 Lineup Leaks, Features The Last Guardian, EverQuest 2 and More

most viewed right now
 161
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 moe4484 said:
Oh ok now we're supposed to wait til E3????
that sh*t caught me off guard




ironically, this thread is quiet as a mutherfu*ker everybody "busy" in xbox threads pretending to complain about some bullsh*t
 5 years ago '07        #62
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1132 1132
 DJ EM Double said:
that sh*t caught me off guard




ironically, this thread is quiet as a mutherfu*ker everybody "busy" in xbox threads pretending to complain about some bullsh*t
Crazy aint it? Most of the cats that have been bashing Xbox have post upon post about the xbox. Actually look in the lineup reveal thread for Xb1 and you'll see multiple post from the fan boys and in this thread you see one post consisting of "that list is alright" WHERE ARE ALL THE GIFS???????????
 5 years ago '05        #63
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,907 | Props total: 21063 21063
This lineup is too fu*king dope.

fu*k it..


[pic - click to view]



XBOX LAWST!!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #64
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Krazie said:
This lineup is too fu*king dope.

fu*k it..


[pic - click to view]



XBOX LAWST!!!!!
MOAR
 5 years ago '12        #65
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
 moe4484 said:
Oh ok now we're supposed to wait til E3????
sh*t got me in hysterics lmfao.
 5 years ago '05        #66
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
I thought this was where the games live.
 5 years ago '07        #67
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1132 1132
PS4 All About Games All The Time except at launch
 5 years ago '11        #68
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 moe4484 said:
PS4 All About Games All The Time except at launch
damn
 5 years ago '07        #69
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
this list is only the games that have been announced. why would the put the unannounced games here? they're saving that for e3 obviously
 5 years ago '06        #70
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
I guess my question is why everyone thinks this list is the complete PS4 launch titles? Some of the stuff on this list isn't even PS4 and there are already other games confirmed that aren't on the list.
 5 years ago '07        #71
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Shawtymann said:
this list is only the games that have been announced. why would the put the unannounced games here? they're saving that for e3 obviously
 edouble2k6 said:
I guess my question is why everyone thinks this list is the complete PS4 launch titles? Some of the stuff on this list isn't even PS4 and there are already other games confirmed that aren't on the list.
Are yall suggesting we wait until E3 welcome to the BXGS where rumors are viewed as fact and we dont waste anytime criticizing said rumor/fact
 5 years ago '11        #72
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 moe4484 said:
Are yall suggesting we wait until E3 welcome to the BXGS where rumors are viewed as fact and we dont waste anytime criticizing said rumor/fact
 5 years ago '07        #73
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Jesszman said:
A hit dog will holler
 5 years ago '11        #74
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 moe4484 said:
A hit dog will holler
I don't know what that means
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #75
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
That MS thread really got 9 pages compared to this only having 4.

I have so many things to say but nah this sh*t is too funny
 5 years ago '07        #76
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Jesszman said:
I don't know what that means
[pic - click to view]

To be honest Im not %100 sure either. I just know my grandma used to say it and I thought it was an approiate time to qoute Primmie.
 5 years ago '07        #77
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,663 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That MS thread really got 9 pages compared to this only having 4.

I have so many things to say but nah this sh*t is too funny
n*gga you aint know only rumors about XB1 do #'s out chea WHERE ARE ALL THE GIFS??????????
 5 years ago '10        #78
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745


I fu*ks with Sony/Playstation HEAVY, but this lineup.....
 5 years ago '05        #79
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,907 | Props total: 21063 21063
 moe4484 said:
Are yall suggesting we wait until E3 welcome to the BXGS where rumors are viewed as fact and we dont waste anytime criticizing said rumor/fact
You have become one of my favorite posters in the BXGS now.
 5 years ago '11        #80
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 moe4484 said:
To be honest Im not %100 sure either. I just know my grandma used to say it and I thought it was an approiate time to qoute Primmie.
Huh, that's nice though. Remembering your gram and all.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy