most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-04-2013, 09:40 PM         #21
Animal Thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF did I just watch?
 5 years ago '12        #22
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
 Willbeatz said:
Playing this game solo SUCKS. But when your rollin' with a few of your friends, it's fu*king crack.
Thats what I'm sayin, the guy who was streaming had like 5-6 guys with him and and n*ggas was k!lling everbody else on the server.
 06-04-2013, 09:54 PM         #23
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have to do some bullsh*t spam surveys to get it
 5 years ago '05        #24
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
you have to do some bullsh*t spam surveys to get it
Link in the first video is good. You can set up two servers one that is a test map with zombies and then the updated Chernarus.
 5 years ago '07        #25
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I set up bootcamp on my Mac and downloaded Arma II on Steam just for the Day Z mod. It needs polish, so I'm hoping the standalone works out for it. I don't totally agree with needing friends. Most times you just need a good server. That's the challenge, though. Much like playing games on PSN or Live, the experience is enhanced by the people you play with.

I don't like computer gaming, though, so even if the console dude was trolling, I'd prefer the glitz and polish on a refined (and uniform) console experience.
 5 years ago '04        #26
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 KeithHernandez said:
I set up bootcamp on my Mac and downloaded Arma II on Steam just for the Day Z mod. It needs polish, so I'm hoping the standalone works out for it. I don't totally agree with needing friends. Most times you just need a good server. That's the challenge, though. Much like playing games on PSN or Live, the experience is enhanced by the people you play with.

I don't like computer gaming, though, so even if the console dude was trolling, I'd prefer the glitz and polish on a refined (and uniform) console experience.
Dean Hall has stated multiple times that he wants to do a version for consoles. But the key word is wants...

Dean Hall, creator of DayZ, is considering a move to consoles, as long as the PC launch goes well.

"Certainly I think if we don't – for want of a better word – 'fu*k up' the PC release, then I would say a console port is almost certain," Hall told The Escapist. "I know a lot of people get really hot and bothered about it. Like, I'm not a console gamer, I'm a PC gamer, but I don't think it necessarily has to hurt things."

Hall has put his thoughts into action already: He met with Sony and people there were into the idea.

"It appears to be the kind of game that Sony are interested in; I think we just have to wait and see," he said. "We've talked and met with Sony, and they're obviously interested."

[pic - click to view]

PS4 only?

Last edited by kulabear; 06-04-2013 at 11:11 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #27
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
I go around pretending to team up with some one and let them lead ahead of me then k!ll them
 5 years ago '04        #28
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 D. Norman said:
I go around pretending to team up with some one and let them lead ahead of me then k!ll them
Everyone who plays knows that's rule number 1 when you need gear.
 5 years ago '04        #29
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
i bought Arma II, and installed it...played a few hours, but i still don't get it...there's too many zombies, and once they've spotted you they'ill run after you till you quit the game...and they run super fast...so how do you guys make it threw ?
 5 years ago '04        #30
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
i bought Arma II, and installed it...played a few hours, but i still don't get it...there's too many zombies, and once they've spotted you they'ill run after you till you quit the game...and they run super fast...so how do you guys make it threw ?
Line of sight/crouch when moving/don't shoot unless you have too.
 5 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Line of sight/crouch when moving/don't shoot unless you have too.
Yeah i've understood this, but there are so many of them it's like you can use roads, you can't search houses, even in the woods you got some...drives me crazy have to admit...
 5 years ago '04        #32
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
Yeah i've understood this, but there are so many of them it's like you can use roads, you can't search houses, even in the woods you got some...drives me crazy have to admit...
If DayZ taught me anything....take yo mother fu*king time. Just wait until they disperse some then go in. It's not hard at all, you just got to be patient...real patient.
 5 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
If DayZ taught me anything....take yo mother fu*king time. Just wait until they disperse some then go in. It's not hard at all, you just got to be patient...real patient.

Ok, i'll give it a shot again...from what i remember i managed somehow to get into the "supermarket" at night, and k!lled 3 other players, so i'm cool, with blood pockets, gun and rifle, ammo etc...i was almost crying like a kid.
 5 years ago '13        #34
Gman8677 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 2 2
when does this come out?
 5 years ago '04        #35
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Gman8677 said:
when does this come out?
Public Alpha is supposed to be out any time now. I haven't seen any more news on it lately,
 06-06-2013, 12:09 AM         #36
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't fu*k with any PC only game
 5 years ago '04        #37
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
I can't fu*k with any PC only game
It really is your loss.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy