Miguel's leg drop victim possible brain damage

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TheMindOf said:
They gon settle out of court "for an undisclosed amount"

Which will pretty much be enough to put her through a good 4-year college and have her live good for a couple years after after..

n*ggas in here really thinking this broad bout to get MILLIONS
Yup, and I don't blame her. That sh*t was stupid of him to do.
 06-04-2013, 06:18 PM         #82
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well M gotta gotta be all extra n sh*t, now he gotta pay extra. Sorry but u aint never seen no Temptations pullin this sh*t.. extra a.ss idiot
 5 years ago '10        #83
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
That bi*ch ain't gettin sh*t...

If she's at an event or concert she attends them at her own risk

Next time ya buy a ticket to a concert or sporting event read that small print on the back
 5 years ago '04        #84
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
you know.. you cant fake brain damage though.. so the results will tell us something soon... and if they get a fishy dr.. the defense will bring in their fishy dr.... you can make results look like you want them but you cant beat the facts.. like glass is half full or glass is half empty.. or bish it's water in that glass..
 5 years ago '06        #85
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
id sue the fuk outta that n*ggah
 5 years ago '07        #86
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 TheMindOf said:
They gon settle out of court "for an undisclosed amount"

Which will pretty much be enough to put her through a good 4-year college and have her live good for a couple years after after..

n*ggas in here really thinking this broad bout to get MILLIONS
n*gga, if she has any intelligence whatsoever she wouldn't settle out of court..she'd sue miguel and bma for all the money she could..if it was me personally, i'd sue/settle for only settle for no less than 10 mill..anything else is a no go
 5 years ago '06        #87
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 950 950
 5 years ago '04        #88
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
hope miguel gets sued

dude is annoying, ignorant and his music is terrible
 5 years ago '05        #89
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
Was listening to rick ross & when I read the title, he was like wooooooooo
 5 years ago '05        #90
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Avitos Way said:
Thank you for single-handedly bringing the IQ of boxden down a whole notch. Stupidest sh*t ever, you prolly one of those n*ggas that sits in the last row of the nose bleed section and thinks you're up there on purpose cause you're a real fan. No n*gga its cause your broke and your ticket doesnt even cover use of the bathroom
please n*gga...im far from broke, and i dont go to concerts. You the type of n*gga that pays 300-500 for front row to a trey songs and sisqo concert, claiming you going only for bi*ches, but you that n*gga in front pushing bi*ches out the way trying to get on stage or catch his shirt when he throws it jumping up and down like a lil bi*ch and coming home by yourself. FOH....n*gga probably a grown man too
 5 years ago '12        #91
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
This is what he gets tho. n*gga thought he was jimmy snuka. Spanish fly dumb a.ss. This n*gga had the early rocky hairstyle, a brotherlove suit, shawn micheals boots and performin xpac broncho busters. He made the white man happy by sayin blacks need to get their act together... n*gga shoulda got his act together on tough enough before they let him smackdown moves at music awards. Wrong stage n*gga.

Ole "off the ropes" a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #92
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
that does look like it would hurt
 06-04-2013, 09:51 PM         #93
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
RIP young white woman?
She's Indian.
 5 years ago '12        #94
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 DavidMSaze said:
And suing for millions and actually GETTING millions are 2 different things. Miguel dont have that money regardless. If she did sue and win, i would think theyd get money off shows and publishing. Thats if he continues to make hits/albums or from his previous hits. Marvin gaye paid off his child support and alimony to his exwife with an album dedicated to her called "Here, My Dear" that 50% of the money made was sent directly to her i believe. Even though the album wasnt as succesful. But it's funny cause its now know as a classic even though its the least commercial of his previous albums to date.
U ever heard of a teacher hitting a kid?? Then the parent sues the WHOLE school district?? Yea, billboard awards put the lunatic on that stage. He is a liability to them. Its their responsiblity to make sure sh*t like this doesnt happen. In other words, im pretty sure billboard has THAT money. Just like if a dog bites u, who u gon sue? The dog??? The dog dont have the money....but i bet them owners do.
 5 years ago '10        #95
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 6146 6146
her lawyer the one saying it.. i'll buy it when a doctor does
 5 years ago '04        #96
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Real Talk that sh*t look like she couldve broken her neck or messed up her back for real.That wasnt no light sh*t and it hurt 100 times worst because she wasnt expecting it and couldnt prepare for it.

She will definitely get paid and could sue miguel and award show.

Atleast 15 million easily.

Miguel was a dumbass for real but atleast we know we about to get 4 albums in 1 year.

Miguel is the new Nicholas Cage.

5 years ago '10        #97
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Trelli3Matrix said:
U ever heard of a teacher hitting a kid?? Then the parent sues the WHOLE school district?? Yea, billboard awards put the lunatic on that stage. He is a liability to them. Its their responsiblity to make sure sh*t like this doesnt happen. In other words, im pretty sure billboard has THAT money. Just like if a dog bites u, who u gon sue? The dog??? The dog dont have the money....but i bet them owners do.
A lot of yall have never read the small print on a concert ticket

Usually says something along the lines of

[Insert Venue and Host Here] assumes no liability for personal loss; injury, death, property damage or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, site owners, leasers, or others who may be adversely affected by event for personal loss.

Thats why when those freak accidents happen, where a stage collapses on a bunch of people and they get crippled or die, you never hear about them or their families suing..
 5 years ago '06        #98
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,574 | Props total: 3495 3495
 dizzle trizzle said:
anybody who goes to the front at concerts/shows are either gay, groupies, gold diggers, and attention wh0ores
dumbest sh*t i ever read.. k!ll yourself
 5 years ago '10        #99
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
what the clown a.ss n*gga get for doin too fu*kin much. sing your song n*gga and get off the stage. now he prolly cost himself hella loot over this dumb sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #100
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
 ddash said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy