3-6 Mafia Is Back In This Thang! Da Mafia Feat All Of 3-6, Raider Klan *Gouki* & More *No Juicy*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
most of the n*ggas complaining probably just found out that juicy j was once a three 6 member
 5 years ago '11        #142
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 3810 3810
 hou12 said:
This is an amazingly accurate description
Lmao, I missed that. But yeah, that sums it up.

Juicy going on real tours. fu*king Amber Rose's hoes. He has no time for their bullsh*t right now. But Juicy Jordan gon make sure he throw them a few verses and beats tho.
 5 years ago '07        #143
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Walkerboy86 said:
What n*ggas?

I neva heard that. I swear Boxden a joke. This the same message board complainin ab The Big Tymers wit no Mannie but u dnt see the big deal ab one of the strongest members in 3-6 mafia not bein apart of the project. I love 3-6 as a whole but Juicy seem to be the only relevant artist out of 3-6 right now they def need bruh in the mix of this
Juicy easily had the wackest verses on unbreakables, and most known unknowns. "her name wasn't silk but her face was the shocker". He alot better now though lyrically.
 5 years ago '04        #144
supamane 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 114 114
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Juicy easily had the wackest verses on unbreakables, and most known unknowns. "her name wasn't silk but her face was the shocker". He alot better now though lyrically.
they started to fall of when gangsta boo left cuz she wrote a lot of they verses juice and crunchy they was better when they had a full group cuz paul juicy and pat they come up with some off the lamest hook ever but paul and juice are cold on the beats if they can get juice right now with his buzz and they shyt do good they might be able to get that 15 mil

oan i think juice been havin a ghost writer since bands make her dance but he doin his thang tho
 06-04-2013, 10:58 PM         #145
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Juice had the best parts of the beats and hardest verses on most the songs i rocked with of 3-6. When the tape drop we'll whats all the hype ab tho. Anything they go crazy ab on here isnt really poppin like dat outside of this site so we'll see
 5 years ago '04        #146
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,312 | Props total: 5731 5731
 slapaho said:
paul had infamous on his last few projects.

he aint never switched up like juicy did. paul still keepin it memphis.
he hit crunchy up after he got shot too to see if he was ok, juicy refused. Just saw a vlad interview with gangsta boo saying juicy ain't want her back stage at a concert he did. So I can see why juice aint apart of it.
 5 years ago '05        #147
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11711 11711
 bmandagod said:
paul and juice aint beefin damn...when juice came out wit that blue lean 2 i talked to computer and that n*gga told me they was in bama kickin it... that was a while ago tho...maybe they is beefin ...
Computer still around?
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Pat didn't have to be a member of 3-6 Mafia. That n*gga got more solo albums out on HCP than anybody else on the friggin label.
True. But he on every three 6 album. n*gga was like Cappadonna in the Wu.
 iPunish901 said:
didnt read thread, but im pretty sure sony/columbia has the rights to three 6 mafia so they cant actually use it. might even be part of the reason why juicy not on the project. but yea, sony wanted 3-6 to do more pop music, but they refused. which is part of the reason they died off, second to everybody leaving throughout the years.

there was a juicy j interview i read not too long ago, it was a pretty detailed interview but i cant find it. he's got his own thing going right now, he's about to drop a solo which is prob nothing like his old music, so it might be better for him to stay away.

the original crew prob just gonna try to ride his buzz on the low, not in a bad way, but its smart.
This.
 supamane said:
they started to fall of when gangsta boo left cuz she wrote a lot of they verses juice and crunchy they was better when they had a full group cuz paul juicy and pat they come up with some off the lamest hook ever but paul and juice are cold on the beats if they can get juice right now with his buzz and they shyt do good they might be able to get that 15 mil

oan i think juice been havin a ghost writer since bands make her dance but he doin his thang tho
Boo was writing Paul & Juice verses?
 5 years ago '06        #148
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14705 14705
 One Gud Cide said:
he was on like 6 tracks on his last album...
Yeah not at all... he wasn't even on one song...

He was on like 6 songs on "Scale-A-Ton" which came out in like 2009...
 5 years ago '06        #149
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14705 14705
 all3rd said:
So is Spaceghostpurrp or whatever his name a member of this group?
Are you retarded?
 5 years ago '04        #150
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
 Bama Boy said:
Are you retarded?
I'm pretty sure he was referring to Raider Klan...
 5 years ago '05        #151
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
koopsta verse at 1:57>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #152
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13653 13653
I wonder how Wiz's protege feels about this.... I'm glad Paul made this move, don't ever flex on the 6.

mprnc2000 said:
DJ Paul wack for this.
LOL How so? Juicy chose the hollywood route on that solo tip then said he wouldn't do another 3-6 album unless he was getting millions in the double digits. He's flexxing so Paul and nem flexing back. He acted like Crunchy was a nothing when he got dome checked. He also flexed on Boo @ a show not too long ago, saying he didn't want her there when he made a song with kreayshawn's off lame a.ss with her saying yeah hoe. Juicy was my fav member of the 6 but I think he's too far gone on that Hollywood sh*t and that $$ changed him. Just my observation, sue me.

hou12 said:
So ya'll are acting like Juicy J of the 2010's hasn't vastly improved compared to his old verses

The modern day highly charismatic Juicy J on this sh*t would make it even more classic than it's already gonna be
#LIES

Juicy's old flow sh*ts on this trippy/junkie rap. His verse on Stomp>>>

@1:41

[video - click to view]

dont play

RubbahBandMayn said:
Hell yeah that King Of The Playaz Ball is a classic.

Trill spill homie, looking for the chewing and midnite hoes still get play.

THEINFAMOUS said:
Pat was basically a honorary member

Nah. Juicy is nice now. But his OLD flow is WAYYYY better than what he does now. Now it sounds like he freestyles a lot of his sh*t. He was never the best lyricist or anything but he USED to rap about some REAL sh*t. n*gga stayed talking about how "probation and parole was a trap for n*ggas: . And the TearDaClubUp sh*t with the breathing in the background and the stomps>>>>>>

ALL REAL! Juicy's trippy flow is cool but his old north north flow used to set them 3-6 songs off! That heavy breathing sh*t somehow worked with his flow. Only Juicy...LOL

bmandagod said:
i cant listen to that n*gga music the same since i saw him get whooped on youtube by a teenager back in like 08
Wait....what? I know sum Memphis n*ggas and they said LI hands are official and on go. He used to be the one that really get to bucking in the club while Juice and Paul would chill. Where the video @ mane? lol

Walkerboy86 said:
Explain how. Juicy J, Infamous and crunchy were my favs out the group even i liked all of em.
Homie, I'm a big 3-6 fan as well with Juicy being my fav member for a while. The contrast between this and the cmr mess is that Mannie got fu*ked over and got replaced by a canadian rapper/crooner. Juicy obviously trying to do better without the 6 throwing out outlandish figures and hisiding on other 3-6 members. Since he's acting like he don't want to be apart of the 6 then why should they not keep it moving with him. He's making his solo moves and their making 3-6 Mafia moves, chess not checkers.

iPunish901 said:
didnt read thread, but im pretty sure sony/columbia has the rights to three 6 mafia so they cant actually use it. might even be part of the reason why juicy not on the project. but yea, sony wanted 3-6 to do more pop music, but they refused. which is part of the reason they died off, second to everybody leaving throughout the years.

there was a juicy j interview i read not too long ago, it was a pretty detailed interview but i cant find it. he's got his own thing going right now, he's about to drop a solo which is prob nothing like his old music, so it might be better for him to stay away.

the original crew prob just gonna try to ride his buzz on the low, not in a bad way, but its smart.
exactly they are bound by the contract with columbia I believe, hence the reason this project is called Da Mafia. Very smart on Paul's part. I hope Juicy doesn't try to block this out of spite. If that happens some true colors and feelings are gonna show.

MiseryCityTexas said:
I feel you but Juicy always made off the wall rhymes, he was never the wackest in 3-6, NEVER.
 5 years ago '10        #153
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13653 13653
These brand new Juicy fans got me slick fu*ked up talking nonsense about him being better now. Juicy still go in on but his flow is no where near the Old Juice Man aka Michael Myers flow. Let me get yall up on game right quick

1:00

[video - click to view]

:42

[video - click to view]

3:42

[video - click to view]

1:41

[video - click to view]

:56

[video - click to view]

2:47

[video - click to view]

:22

[video - click to view]

CHUUCH!

1:02

[video - click to view]

3:05

[video - click to view]

peep my sig my nig

[video - click to view]

and for those that forgot how buck Juicy can get

[video - click to view]

too many to post

Memphis Juicy J >>>>
 5 years ago '06        #154
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That sh*t will never be like it use too be. Plus its been too long now.
 5 years ago '05        #155
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11711 11711
 davon4204 said:
That sh*t will never be like it use too be. Plus its been too long now.
Probably this.
 5 years ago '07        #156
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
only reason why paul is hookin up with the old three 6 members is because "a person of interest" was hot garbage.
 5 years ago '04        #157
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Missing T-Rock....probably never mess with them again though
 5 years ago '05        #158
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
Juice is not better then all of them..The rap game is water down..
 5 years ago '06        #159
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by LGK; 06-05-2013 at 10:25 AM..
 06-05-2013, 10:26 AM         #160
zo1974 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
this is a non major label release.
yeeah
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago