Hidden Wiki screenhot (deep web)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
These is why snitches get k!lled, bringing unnecessary attention to this sh*t why would you post this?
 5 years ago '04        #22
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 935 935
can anyone confirm this, the only way to buy anything in the deep web is with bitcoins?

I need me some liquid nitrogen
 5 years ago '05        #23
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 Lay said:
I'm gonna buy me a dinosaur

.....hmmmm

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #24
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
anyone interested in silk road needs to go on /r/silkroad and read about what people are buying and using. They even do quality checks on drugs and let you know what they had.

5 years ago '12        #25
gizzle 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 830 830
i always thought tor sites were a honeypot but acquaintances get that silk road delivered to this day so.... guess i slept
 5 years ago '12        #26
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
seriously this thread should be closed. Giving attention to this part of the internet is a terrible idea. It will make people who are curious, try to find as much information as they can on this topic and view all its content. People can get into serious trouble for it which is why I urge everyone to stay well away from it. There is actually no good that can come out of viewing stuff like this and there is some incredibly disgusting things on there that just should never be viewed. The internet is a beautiful thing but it definitely has its dark side.

People like myself who are curious and love finding out information and things like this will be most susceptible. I remember when I first discovered "gore" images and was fascinated that such things can exist in real life, instead of just news reporters reading headlines such as "civilian has been murdered or car crash 20 people dead". gore is nothing compared to the deep web though where there is all types of illegal activity that the curious mind just can't help but engage in discovering that type of sh*t. but as I've said before its not worth it and tbh its not that interesting either wish I never came near it. Im worried about people innocently viewing stuff from there and being almost "addicted" to some of the content there. I

f you've gone on there before or are curious just stop and avoid it. If i've managed to prevent just one person from viewing content that could get them in trouble, all because of curiosity, I have done my job.
 5 years ago '04        #27
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 438 438
can anyone explain in laymens terms exactly what this is and what its used for i have a general idea just not quite sure?
 5 years ago '12        #28
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 dil doe 22 said:
sh*t about the deep web and whats in it has been posted on all kind of forums.. years ago.

only a dumb a.ss or cp fiend would go in there without knowing what they're doing.
regardless, there is no use of anyone going in there due to curiosity because no good can come out of it.
 5 years ago '11        #29
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,513 | Props total: 1036 1036
i really don't know what i'm looking at.. but i would damn sure like to.. anyone care to inform a brotha..? props 4 sure..
 5 years ago '11        #30
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 YoungKazzy said:
regardless, there is no use of anyone going in there due to curiosity because no good can come out of it.
You're acting like someone's going to get k!lled for going on a website
 5 years ago '08        #31
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158 OP
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
dudes seriosuly talk about snitching?

there were numerous articles about the deep web years ago and some from newspapers like Washington Post and NY Times.
 06-04-2013, 04:06 PM         #32
char7188 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ctown33 said:
can anyone explain in laymens terms exactly what this is and what its used for i have a general idea just not quite sure?
Basically the internet as we know it, are websites you can access by typing in the address or googling it. The "Deep Web" is everything else that can't be easily accessed. They compare it to an iceberg. The internet we all know is just the tip.
In reality, the reason the deep web is so massive, is because everything from University networks to company networks are considered a part of the deep web. The part everyone sketches out about are the websites hosted in this deep web that provide illegal services.
Sites like the Silk Road are not easily accessible, so that weeds out a lot of idiots from using it. Software like TOR is used to stay anonymous while browsing these sites. They also only accept Bitcoins, which are anonymous digital currency. This all boils down to a very secure way to do illegal activities anonymously.
The deep web is full of information that isn't available to most people. There are some very informative things you can see, but also very dark things. Unlike the paranoid dude above, I say take a look at it. The people here are smart enough to not click links that specifically say CP, gore, or a.ssasinations. If not, you deserve to be caught.
 5 years ago '05        #33
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
hmmmmm
 5 years ago '05        #34
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 06-04-2013 at 04:40 PM..
 06-04-2013, 04:56 PM         #35
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this used to pop up here like 8 times a month you f*ggots are so fu*king gullible
 5 years ago '04        #36
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 438 438
 char7188 said:
basically the internet as we know it, are websites you can access by typing in the address or googling it. The "deep web" is everything else that can't be easily accessed. They compare it to an iceberg. The internet we all know is just the tip.
in reality, the reason the deep web is so massive, is because everything from university networks to company networks are considered a part of the deep web. The part everyone sketches out about are the websites hosted in this deep web that provide illegal services.
sites like the silk road are not easily accessible, so that weeds out a lot of idiots from using it. Software like tor is used to stay anonymous while browsing these sites. They also only accept bitcoins, which are anonymous digital currency. This all boils down to a very secure way to do illegal activities anonymously.
the deep web is full of information that isn't available to most people. There are some very informative things you can see, but also very dark things. Unlike the paranoid dude above, i say take a look at it. The people here are smart enough to not click links that specifically say cp, gore, or a.ssasinations. If not, you deserve to be caught.

props
 5 years ago '10        #37
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
You guys are idiots. Delete the thread.
 5 years ago '04        #38
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 YoungKazzy said:
seriously this thread should be closed. Giving attention to this part of the internet is a terrible idea. It will make people who are curious, try to find as much information as they can on this topic and view all its content. People can get into serious trouble for it which is why I urge everyone to stay well away from it. There is actually no good that can come out of viewing stuff like this and there is some incredibly disgusting things on there that just should never be viewed. The internet is a beautiful thing but it definitely has its dark side.

People like myself who are curious and love finding out information and things like this will be most susceptible. I remember when I first discovered "gore" images and was fascinated that such things can exist in real life, instead of just news reporters reading headlines such as "civilian has been murdered or car crash 20 people dead". gore is nothing compared to the deep web though where there is all types of illegal activity that the curious mind just can't help but engage in discovering that type of sh*t. but as I've said before its not worth it and tbh its not that interesting either wish I never came near it. Im worried about people innocently viewing stuff from there and being almost "addicted" to some of the content there. I

f you've gone on there before or are curious just stop and avoid it. If i've managed to prevent just one person from viewing content that could get them in trouble, all because of curiosity, I have done my job.
says a guy with bands on his stove.
 5 years ago '04        #39
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Now I'm intrigued....yall n*ggas done opened up pandora's box up in here and seriously expect n*ggas to not ask questions. sh*t I wanna know more!!!
 5 years ago '05        #40
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,268 | Props total: 19756 19756
Anybody know where I can get some quality CP?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now