Injustice: Gods Among Us for only $9.99! (Online only. While supplies last.)

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #201
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,311 | Props total: 3994 3994
 TheKastOne said:
Irony in the "Injustice" title...:/
Irony your mothers mouth.
 5 years ago '12        #202
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Austin Foyt said:
n*ggas lost for paying $60 for this
Not really, when it came out, this wasnt an option. Now the ps2 is like 50 dollars new. R u gonna say the people who bought in back in 01 lost? The games worth 60, aint like its some lame a.ss sh*t like dead island or somethin.
 5 years ago '12        #203
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Not really, when it came out, this wasnt an option. Now the ps2 is like 50 dollars new. R u gonna say the people who bought in back in 01 lost? The games worth 60, aint like its some lame a.ss sh*t like dead island or somethin.
shut your dumbass up. It's a reason this was on sale for $10

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 06-05-2013 at 01:09 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #204
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Lol gamestop gon drop the price rate for selling/credit for this title. Tryta sell this title back to them, u gettin like $3. They r all about profit. Aint no way they gon sell u a game $50 cheaper and buy it back for $30. They gon sell it for 10, charge like 15 for shipping, u gon sell it back to them for a few dollars, they get the game back....and sell it for 50 in the store. Ill pass, not giving them the satisfaction.
 5 years ago '12        #205
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lol gamestop gon drop the price rate for selling/credit for this title. Tryta sell this title back to them, u gettin like $3. They r all about profit. Aint no way they gon sell u a game $50 cheaper and buy it back for $30. They gon sell it for 10, charge like 15 for shipping, u gon sell it back to them for a few dollars, they get the game back....and sell it for 50 in the store. Ill pass, not giving them the satisfaction.
the sale is over with

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 06-05-2013 at 01:16 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #206
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,719 | Props total: 17969 17969
 Trelli3Matrix said:
shipping was free and thats why you trade it in to best buy instead.

yet another dumbass post from you genius.
 5 years ago '12        #207
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:

[pic - click to view]

U shut up n*gga!! It aint a lost if theres no other option. No matter what the reason, for a price drop or not. And that goes for anything. Its only a loss if i buy u somethin and a better deal comes out seconds later. Idiot.
 5 years ago '12        #208
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I mean this isn't exactly the behavior of someone who is paid. I can't wait to get slammed with the comparisons that aren't the same. I respect the hustle though, but it's a game. Unless I got to do some sh*t like this to feed my kid no thanks. To each his own though.
Actually it is. U kno how many millionaire are laundering? A person who is paid shouldnt have to do illegal sh*t right?? selling dimebags n bars and small clubs? Why not make ur millions and cash out and be legal? Its all about keeping money accumulating anyway possible. Especially since u can lose it all over night. These r go getters. And its fast money as well as a cushion. These are the ones who wont go broke cuz they see oportunity and take it.
 5 years ago '10        #209
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 BadIntentionz said:
damn the site must be lagged, i def see the discount from 59 to 9.99 i hit add to cart and thats it its been loading for a few mins already, i got on my other 2 pcs and did the same its loading on all 3 pcs still wont go further then that lol

update: ok it went thru and is added to my cart but long load for check out now lol

update: i finally get thru in check out and it says this (One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability.
Your shopping cart is empty!) DAMN!!!!!!
 nigelmes1 said:
They took that sh*t right out my cart after 20 minutes of waiting
 ricky_peso said:
fu*k gamestop i hope new consoles cant use used games and put them out of business
 cubed said:
fu*k you n*gga

Why couldn't you save some for the rest of us

Lol @ all this pain, sounds like

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #210
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Austin Foyt said:
 Trelli3Matrix said:
 Austin Foyt said:
the sale is over with
 Flawless Image said:
shipping was free and thats why you trade it in to best buy instead.

yet another dumbass post from you genius.
@ these exchanges

why come Lord?
 5 years ago '11        #211
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,453 | Props total: 1437 1437
damn i missed this all together
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy