Jun 3 - Driving BMW While Black=JAIL *Man Arrested During BMW Test Drive*

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #61
kniv3smillions 140 heat pts140
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 2775 2775
Even if you in a bmw, you still a n*gga in a coop!!!
 5 years ago '11        #62
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 Trilluminati GA said:
stfu

[pic - click to view]

That d@mn smiley. lmao

06-04-2013, 06:30 PM         #63
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
This. If dude would have complied, everything would have gone smoothly. He had absolutely nothing to hide, he wasn't breaking any laws so why cause such a fuss? If they won't listen after the first time, go with them, then call the dealership. If not that, ask if they can go to the dealership with you to sort everything out.
 06-04-2013, 06:33 PM         #64
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
well, it is georgia. what do people expect?? cops are still racist as fu*k. dude didn't have any plates on the car so i can understand the stop however the handling of the situation, as usual, is just inappropriate and displays the cops true feelings of racism. hopefully dude gets some compensation for this transgression. pigs eat sh*t.
This

GA got some bullsh*t cops
 5 years ago '04        #65
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 35 35
Thats definitely some Gwinnett County bullsh*t. I've never been stopped in any other county for "nothing" besides Gwinnett. Never had any problems in Dekalb, Clayton, Cobb or Fulton.
Once I just got on 85 coming from 20. I immediately go all the way to the left lane & guns it. I'm smoking a blunt and everything. I got up to around 100 something and then I said to myself, "let me slow down". I take my foot off of the gas, look in my rear-view mirror & notice a motorcycle cop behind coming up fast like he's in a hurry to get somewhere. I say to myself, "let me get out of his way". I get over one lane, he gets over one lane right behind me. Thats when I notice the blue lights flashing. At this very moment, I had weed smoke in my lunges. I exhaled, and made my way over. While making my way over for the traffic stop, I had time to light a black & roll my windows down. He got to the car said nothing about any weed or any weed smell. He said he clocked me doing 92 in a 55. I gave him all my info (keep in mind, I have out of state tags & license) he comes back tells me he gonna reduce my speed to 80 (cause in Ga they have a super-speeder law. Anything 30 & above) & he let me go.

Not Gwinnett County.
 5 years ago '11        #66
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Yung Dilla said:
I got pulled over with my girl in the car she white. These n*ggas was talking to her like i just kidnapped her or something.

''Maam are you ok?''

''Yeah me and my boyfriend are just heading out to a friends house''

**Cop stares at me**

''So you sure you're ok here you don't need anything?''

"Uhhhhhh yeah i'm sure me and my BOYFRIEND are going to a friends house''

''Hmmm ok ok have a nice day maam''

n*gga didn't say sh*t to me
they probably tailed yo a.ss all the way there
 5 years ago '04        #67
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
People are still trying to f!ght the police? When has that ever worked? They are just trying to fu*k with you to provoke a response so they can tase/punch/shoot you. Be smart and you can get paid for false arrest.

Last edited by hockeythug; 06-04-2013 at 08:33 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #68
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

00:42...
 06-04-2013, 09:27 PM         #69
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
It's the L.A.P.D are you surprised lmao
Lol, you better be glad it wasn't B.R. or N.O. La police, cause they don't play that BS down here,smdh.
 5 years ago '06        #70
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25629 25629
 zhiggeman said:
be glad or they might have gave you both the bizness.. them gwinette and fulton county cops be on that bs all the time.. i tell black dudes never travel alone in atlanta at night..
Damn it's like that?
 06-04-2013, 09:38 PM         #71
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
i was driving a 2009 bmw and a cop pulled me over for going 42 in a 35.....they didnt even give me a ticket, it was my dads car....they pulled me over, asked for registration, i go in the glove compartment and they see my dad's ID for a very popular Government job (my pops told me we're not even suppose to tell people where he works) and he asks me "oh your dad works there?" i go yeah....so the officer goes back to his car runs my license comes back with everything and tells me to wait there....

cop just pulls off and never comes back

i still find that sh*t weird
Trust me, it's not weird at all, not getting into your dads business but most likely he must have a job that has some serious pull and/or influence in that area and a beat cop is not trying to have those type of problems at all cause their superiors will leave them and high and dry smdh. Had a similar situation happen to me when I was in college, long story short, it was a foul a.ss cop that pulled me over and harassed me while my child was in the chair seat because he "thought" my boy that was with me flipped him off, gave me a BS ticket and when I went to court to f!ght it, my mom came up there, asked me to show her who the cop was, she went up to him, and said something to him and he was shook for real, and he literally got up and left and when my case came up they threw it out because he was not present
 06-05-2013, 06:37 AM         #72
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:
Boxden once again blowing sh*t out of proportion.

He doesn't deserve to get anything.

He was acting like a little bi*ch the entire time.
If the dealer sticker was on his passenger side, why couldn't the cops just take it and look at it? I'm sure they would had it been a weapon or drugs.....

What was wrong of him saying that, dude still didn't know what he was being stopped for....

People like you are the ones trying to keep Black people subordinate to these bullies just cuz of our color. We deserve respect too. That badge doesnt make them better or higher..They're civil servants for goodness sake! They should act like it....You're absolutely wrong
 5 years ago '07        #73
curry_boi04 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 2 2
Police always trying to be the victim
 5 years ago '09        #74
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17889 17889
"officer observed a paper on the rear seat that appeared to be of the type dealers use when placing a vehicle for sale. He asked if he could retrieve it and Mr. Sowells refused. "

And then they either beat the sh*t outta him or shoot him saying....he was reaching for something in the back seat...
 5 years ago '04        #75
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 vinceisallin said:
Holy sh*t! Your dad got a nice job with those kind of benefits

I got pulled over going ten over the other day in a neighborhood. He asked if I knew how fast I was going, and I said I was going ten over. He asked why I was speeding, and I told him I wasn't paying attention to my speed until I seen a cop car. He laughed, then ran my license and let me off. He said slow it down

I think I have good luck because I'm not a d!ck to em. I don't ask WHY he pulled me over, I just relax and answer the questions with an answer, and don't get defensive. Cops are used to dealing with pissed off people in traffic. If your smoking and your car smells, you might as real just give up what you get and hope you get a break. You can make their job hard, but with the probable cause they going to find it anyways. It's better to accept you are in trouble, then to act like you are innocent IMO. If you take responsible, some cops weren't going to make the lesson as hard as it could be... SOME cops not all

Another thing is keep your hands up on the wheel. If its night turn your dome light on and don't make sudden movements. Make sure you turn your car off. If cops walk up to a car with tint in the dark that's running, they are going to keep it a possibility you are going to open fire and drive off. It don't happen everyday, but they teach them to walk up with caution. These little things will make them get out of panic mode
funny response. that helped you. you're right about all the things that you said to do.
i was riding with my boy in Atl and he had to go to lawrenceville to pick up his girl and he was late. he was on the hghwy doing 110, in a 2000 honda accord, to get there. after like 4, 5 minutes, im like dude if you don't slow down, it's a wrap. cop came outta no where actually cuz i didn't see dude. pulls us over. my homey called the cars owner to say what's going on....cop came up to the passenger side and barked on him......told him to get off the phone, if he's crazy, he's yelling and screaming. we are all quiet. had my homey in the back. he took his license and was still barking on him as he left to go run his sh*t. the whole time i had my hands on my thighs, fingers spread all the way out. he comes back and says to my boy so do you want to go to jail, get a ticket or a lecture??? he said lecture. cops goes in on how he should slow down, that people on the hghwy that he was passing was egging him on to catch us, THANKED ME REALLY QUICK FOR KEEPING MY HANDS WHERE THEY WERE (slightly patted my arm), told us he was getting pumped to use his taser....this is the only time i spoke and said no, that will absolutely not be necessary!!!! and he left us go. i barked on my boy as soon as he left. so you're right about the hands and sudden movements. i think i saw an article on here where an old statie explained what he experienced in 20 years of being a statie so i remembered that and did that. still, they should have just called the dealership.

sixeight said:

00:42...
man, that album was classic. and i never saw that video.

dlettern said:
If the dealer sticker was on his passenger side, why couldn't the cops just take it and look at it? I'm sure they would had it been a weapon or drugs.....

What was wrong of him saying that, dude still didn't know what he was being stopped for....

People like you are the ones trying to keep Black people subordinate to these bullies just cuz of our color. We deserve respect too. That badge doesnt make them better or higher..They're civil servants for goodness sake! They should act like it....You're absolutely wrong
that's what really pisses me off about law enforcement. WE PAY THEIR fu*kING SALARIES AND THEY TREAT US LIKE SOME sh*t. especially black people. fu*k them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago