NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #181
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$47,306 | Props total: 24518 24518
 Ra-da-god said:
PDZ had a cheesy story mode but that multiplayer was crack for the first year or so and Kameo was really fun and its actually held up over all these years was playing it not too long ago beautiful game......

they were very solid games not groundbreaking but fun to play and served as good launch titles
Now that I think about it, it's crazy they used RARE to release two games right at launch (one awesome, one extremely average).. And since then, they've released a couple good games and some awful games.. They've been silent for awhile. I could really see them releasing two big bombs at the same time at this launch. Whether or not they're good, who knows, but it does all add up.
 5 years ago '12        #182
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 596 596
 mystic boy said:
You have to willingly take pictures yourself and post them on the internet on your own with the sh*t you just listed. Webcams, smartphone cams, etc. aren't on until you turn them on.
Lol wrong. Android, WP8, iOS apps some are always on sending packets of data, esp news and syncing apps. Lol you guys are in for a biiiiig surprise at E3 :"D

and the Kinect can also be turned off, just like u can turn off ur phone! Come on guys u can't be serious
 5 years ago '04        #183
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
$12,270 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Krazie said:
Now that I think about it, it's crazy they used RARE to release two games right at launch (one awesome, one extremely average).. And since then, they've released a couple good games and some awful games.. They've been silent for awhile. I could really see them releasing two big bombs at the same time at this launch. Whether or not they're good, who knows, but it does all add up.
k!ller instinct and Banjo platformer style would be HUGE!!! def would be cops for me if they could capture that 64 magic
 5 years ago '05        #184
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$47,306 | Props total: 24518 24518
Anyone see Microsoft is basically having a G4 reunion for their demo events they'll broadcast during the week? Morgan Webb, Kevin Pereira, Blair Herter, Blair Butler, Jessica Chobot, etc.? No Sessler, but that sh*t's hilarious.

Memories.
 5 years ago '04        #185
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
$12,270 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Krazie said:
Anyone see Microsoft is basically having a G4 reunion for their demo events they'll broadcast during the week? Morgan Webb, Kevin Pereira, Blair Herter, Blair Butler, Jessica Chobot, etc.? No Sessler, but that sh*t's hilarious.

Memories.
it would be ironic because morgan, sessler and kevin were riding the ps3 nuts tough back @ E3 05
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 26 - Can 30,000 Cameras Help Solve Chicago’s Crime Problem?
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Angela Bassett Talks "the fever" of "Black Panther" and Ryan Murphy's 911
9 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy