Floyd Mayweather has bet more than $5.9 million on the Heat to win by at least 7 points

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 536 536
 SteveBoogie said:
Took balls to place such a bet, of course. But ignorant ghetto trash like Floyd will end up ultimately losing it all, likely within 5 years of retirement.

He could possibly work as a promoter when he gets the boxing out of his system. But Floyd hasn't had to work on anything resembling a budget.

He won't be selling rap albums after he retires. He would be wise to invest in something wise instead of depreciable a.ssets like 30 cars and playing games of chance, and bringing a bag of 100's to the club and throwing them in the air. 50 cent at least has Vitamin Water. 50 Cent has more financial sense than Floyd Mayweather.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #122
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
They mad lol ahahahahhaa
 5 years ago '04        #123
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
wow, that n*gga won!
 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM         #124
SteveBoogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kawgre12 said:
Why the fu*k are you worried about how another man spends his money
You sound like one of those f*ggots who after somebody calls you ugly, you say "YO WHY U CONCERNED WITH ANOTHER MAN'S LOOKS THO?"

BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU'RE UGLY. I'm laughing at your genetic misfortune! That's the answer to that question.

I'm "worried" about Floyd's money because he's a discredit to your race and perpetuates every stereotype in existence, and continues to do so. Where he differs, is he's insanely wealthy (for now), unlike yourself. The less people (READ: BLACK PEOPLE) who come up to me and say "YO LEMME GET A CIGARETTE DOE", the better you are collectively doing, and the more pleasurable my life is.

POINT BEING: Conduct yourself with some self-respect.
 5 years ago '06        #125
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 illini10fan said:
u really think he's winning 6 mil...maybe learn a lil bit more about vegas
I said six cuz he did, and the line should be even if you giving points, prolly pay a fee tho
 5 years ago '11        #126
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25141 25141
 SteveBoogie said:
I'm "worried" about Floyd's money because he's a discredit to your race and perpetuates every stereotype in existence, and continues to do so.

so your not black then... whole post comes off extremely racist ignorant hater
 5 years ago '08        #127
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 SteveBoogie said:
Took balls to place such a bet, of course. But ignorant ghetto trash like Floyd will end up ultimately losing it all, likely within 5 years of retirement.

He could possibly work as a promoter when he gets the boxing out of his system. But Floyd hasn't had to work on anything resembling a budget.

He won't be selling rap albums after he retires. He would be wise to invest in something wise instead of depreciable a.ssets like 30 cars and playing games of chance, and bringing a bag of 100's to the club and throwing them in the air. 50 cent at least has Vitamin Water. 50 Cent has more financial sense than Floyd Mayweather.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-03-2013, 10:49 PM         #128
SteveBoogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
so your not black then... whole post comes off extremely racist ignorant hater
Good job Dray! No I'm not black! I'm a regal white man. OF COURSE IT CAME OFF AS RACIST. That's because I AM A RACIST and wanted to throw some bombs, buddy!

No, you can't have a cigarette.
 5 years ago '05        #129
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,380 | Props total: 8057 8057
mayweather won
 5 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 SteveBoogie said:
You sound like one of those f*ggots who after somebody calls you ugly, you say "YO WHY U CONCERNED WITH ANOTHER MAN'S LOOKS THO?"

BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU'RE UGLY. I'm laughing at your genetic misfortune! That's the answer to that question.

I'm "worried" about Floyd's money because he's a discredit to your race and perpetuates every stereotype in existence, and continues to do so. Where he differs, is he's insanely wealthy (for now), unlike yourself. The less people (READ: BLACK PEOPLE) who come up to me and say "YO LEMME GET A CIGARETTE DOE", the better you are collectively doing, and the more pleasurable my life is.

Lol conduct yourself with some self-respect? He just layed down a huge bet , not like he blew his bank account

There's cats who carry themselves off sports bets like the line tonight, so don't come in here writing paragraphs because you think it's trashy

People don't know you personally, but you do sound like a butthurt f*ggot that can't deal with the fact Floyd isn't sensitive to your broke a.ss

Floyd is the best at what he does, not like he's letting it destroy his character. He's still getting paid, idk what the fu*k you crying about
 06-03-2013, 10:52 PM         #131
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #132
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 SteveBoogie said:

Why does the actions of Floyd reflect on me as a black man? Also what action is negative, People of all skin colors gamble because the amount is significant is it a problem, well hes wealthy. Or is it because he took a picture of it that you have a problem. Floyd Mayweather is an example of handwork and determination, he perfected his craft and is able to fully reap the benefits.

Its people like you you are internally angry that he doesn't have to conform to societal norms, and is still wealthy.

In conclusion

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-03-2013, 10:58 PM         #133
SteveBoogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Lol conduct yourself with some self-respect? He just layed down a huge bet , not like he blew his bank account

There's cats who carry themselves off sports bets like the line tonight, so don't come in here writing paragraphs because you think it's trashy

People don't know you personally, but you do sound like a butthurt f*ggot that can't deal with the fact Floyd isn't sensitive to your broke a.ss

Floyd is the best at what he does, not like he's letting it destroy his character. He's still getting paid, idk what the fu*k you crying about
You lost me at the part where you insinuated that Floyd had any character left to destroy.

Sure he's getting paid. Only poor people think that's the end game in this world. If your sense of self-worth is tied to how much money you have, every fluctuation is going to drive you crazy. I could teach you a thing or two about life Vincent.

It's not all about money. Let me ask you something, this is a music site after all. After an artist accumulates wealth, why does he or her go on to continue putting out serious and sensitive and sad songs about sad things?

Wealth does not equal fulfillment. If Floyd were truly happy he wouldn't be an insecure HOF boxer who beats his wife.
 06-03-2013, 11:05 PM         #134
SteveBoogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gateway972 said:
Why does the actions of Floyd reflect on me as a black man? Also what action is negative, People of all skin colors gamble because the amount is significant is it a problem, well hes wealthy. Or is it because he took a picture of it that you have a problem. Floyd Mayweather is an example of handwork and determination, he perfected his craft and is able to fully reap the benefits.

Its people like you you are internally angry that he doesn't have to conform to societal norms, and is still wealthy.
1) Because anybody who regularly a.ssociates with a piece of ignorant trash like Floyd is in his daily life, like I do, sees this kind of sh*t every day, just the attitude, I get done watching Floyd get in 88 year old Larry Merchant's face like he's going to punch him out, it reminds me of the other ignorant trash I see almost every day and I PROJECT IT onto their already disgusting manners.

2) I give everybody a chance at first to prove my prejudices wrong. I truly do. If they didn't let me down 80% of the time, we wouldn't be having this kind of discussion.

3) I think it's great Floyd is able to make so much money, he's a great capitalist. I admire his drive and hunger, and how even though he has all the money one would ever need in life and then some, and then some more to pass down through your lineage, he's STILL HUNGRY and STILL TRAINS HIS a.ss OFF. I have the utmost respect for that.

4) If by adhering to societal norms you mean like not breaking the law by beating your fu*king wife...
 5 years ago '10        #135
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,125 | Props total: 7701 7701
 SteveBoogie said:

All of this just lets me know that you're an angry and jealous white boy...sh*ts kinda sad and embarrassing
 5 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 SteveBoogie said:
You lost me at the part where you insinuated that Floyd had any character left to destroy.

Sure he's getting paid. Only poor people think that's the end game in this world. If your sense of self-worth is tied to how much money you have, every fluctuation is going to drive you crazy. I could teach you a thing or two about life Vincent.

It's not all about money. Let me ask you something, this is a music site after all. After an artist accumulates wealth, why does he or her go on to continue putting out serious and sensitive and sad songs about sad things?

Wealth does not equal fulfillment. If Floyd were truly happy he wouldn't be an insecure HOF boxer who beats his wife.
Lol what your point, except a.ssisination of his character?

Wait

Nope, people still don't care

Money can't make people happy? I heard a broke a.ss dude say that once
 5 years ago '05        #137
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
Smh just read he only prolly won 600k I thought it would 2 mil but sh*t that's a risky silly bet but in the end that's a free 600 grand
 06-03-2013, 11:10 PM         #138
SteveBoogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kawgre12 said:
All of this just lets me know that you're an angry and jealous white boy...sh*ts kinda sad and embarrassing
I'm a white male. I'm very happy. I'm not jealous of anybody. I'm not going to bother getting into detail of why that is, because that doesn't matter to you or anybody else really, in addition to the fact I don't need to explain myself to 3/5 of a poster like you.

5 years ago '06        #139
space
space
 sleezy said:
Smh just read he only prolly won 600k I thought it would 2 mil but sh*t that's a risky silly bet but in the end that's a free 600 grand
So your telling me heat were 10-1 favorite, in a game 7 in the playoffs ? Gtfo
 06-03-2013, 11:15 PM         #140
SteveBoogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Lol what your point, except a.ssisination of his character?

Wait

Nope, people still don't care

Money can't make people happy? I heard a broke a.ss dude say that once
Great, another one of YOU PEOPLE who can't fu*king spell. I'm not a.ssASSINATING his character by pointing out a FACT THAT HE BEAT HIS WIFE.

I've made plenty of money in my brief time here on earth. Your problems don't go away. Your financial problems do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy