J Cole feat. TLC - Crooked Smile

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,177 | Props total: 11333 11333
 tonystarks21 said:
and it k!lls me when n*ggas say cole doing something different...what exactly is he doing different? they like overhyping his sh*t when theres no room for that... this song doesn't sound any different from any type of ladies type song
What the hell are you talking about?

Its difference in the sense that, why, yeah, songs like this EXIST, they are not the dominating style of song that you hear on the radio. Usually when you hear tracks aimed at females, its about how that artist has/wants to get with women. Not on some uplifting sh*t. And even then, most rap tracks on the radio are hype/club bangers and sh*t now a days. Aint nobody saying this is the 1st type of song like this to ever exist, but stop bullsh*tting like u dont see what people are trying to say. The dude has written a legit track with a legit message. Doesn't mean you have to like it, but dont act like its the usual.
 5 years ago '09        #62
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7350 7350
 5 years ago '11        #63
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1220 1220
Anyone else notice that Drake stans have a deep hatred towards Cole?
 5 years ago '08        #64
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 617 617
This is Cole's Nobody's Perfect for this album.
 5 years ago '07        #65
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 1710 1710
All we need now is the tracklist for the album
 5 years ago '07        #66
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 56 56
It's odd how Drake and Cole got nothing but love for each other, but their fans hate each other.

Nice track though, I like the old school vibe.
 5 years ago '11        #67
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 StrictlyBiznez said:
It's odd how Drake and Cole got nothing but love for each other, but their fans hate each other.

Nice track though, I like the old school vibe.
Drake is nice. I just can't stand some of the f*ggot Drake stans like GameThoery on this site though
 5 years ago '13        #68
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38441 38441
 Con-Con said:
Do you know how hard it is to do that though? It's 2013 and we've seen damn near everything. Not saying it can't be done but you're making it sound way easier than it probably is.
That's what separates the GOATS/ Top 10 rappers of all time and a rapper that was either a one hit wonder or who's buzz died down

Cole aint pushing the envelope, this is his second album, he better have something ground breaking and fresh, he has all the tools available to him.

Creativity has no bounds for a truly great artist, they see and hear things that a average artist doesn't, we haven't seen and heard everything. Ground-breaking books are still being written, great movies are still being made, the world and imagination has no bounds.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-03-2013 at 03:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
people really think girls love byeonce and marvin room are great songs

i haven't heard j.cole's song but my gawd
 5 years ago '05        #70
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
 HipHopFactz said:
That's what separates the GOATS/ Top 10 rappers of all time and a rapper that was either a one hit wonder or who's buzz died down

Cole aint pushing the envelope, this is his second album, he better have something ground breaking and fresh, he has all the tools available to him.

Creativity has no bounds for a truly great artist, they see and hear things that a average artist doesn't, we haven't seen and heard everything. Ground-breaking books are still being written, great movies are still being made, the world and imagination has no bounds.
I agree with the bolded part, but again as time passes on this gets harder and harder to accomplish. That's why out of thousands of artists over the years, very few can do this. Despite this, it doesn't automatically make the other ones terrible.
 5 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
like who? and they're barely any drake stans on this site... cole is either a hit or miss at this point of his career lets see how his 2nd album sounds like
game theory for one.
 5 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Con-Con said:
I agree with the bolded part, but again as time passes on this gets harder and harder to accomplish. That's why out of thousands of artists over the years, very few can do this. Despite this, it doesn't automatically make the other ones terrible.
and this. just because its not ground breaking doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. it be like 2 movies a year that are even close to being different. doesn't stop me from watching other ones
 5 years ago '11        #73
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
I get it, I get it, y'all can't live vicariously through this so it falls short for you, instead of 16 bars of luxury and bad bi*ches that are amalgams of starlets you get a track about the fact everyone is flawed despite the search for perfection, and that's regular life. But how n*ggas gonna escape from regular life with a song about regular life right? Guess we need to stick to bad bi*ches, 8balls, & audemars.
 5 years ago '12        #74
dreel 
space
space
$203 | Props total: 28 28
I like this sh*t sounds slyly dated though something out of the early 2000s but its different from whats out there
 5 years ago '11        #75
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1220 1220
 tonystarks21 said:
i got nothing against cole i just keep it real I already said hes improving and he doesn't sound as corny as he did before and power hit is a dope song a smash....

ONE THING I ALWAYS NOTICE THOUGH IS fu*kING COLE FANS BRINGING UP DRAKE WHEN HES NOT THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION THIS HAS HAPPENED NUMEROUS OF TIMES AND THESE COLE FANS FEEL INSECURE AND THREATENED THAT THEIR BELOVING RAPPER IS NOT THE BEST NEW CAT... THEY NEED TO GET OVER IT, ITS NOT OUR FAULT J.COLE DOESN'T HAVE THE PRESENCE ENOUGH TO EVEN HOLD DOWN A THREAD BY HIMSELF.

THEN YOU GOT COLE FANS CRYING SAIYNG "OHHH DRAKE FANS ARE ANNOYING, ALWAYS HATING ON COLE" fu*k OUTTA HERE THE SAME ONES BRINGING UP DRAKE SONGS IN THE THREAD bi*ch a.ss n*ggaS....
 5 years ago '06        #76
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,723 | Props total: 5715 5715
I feel like he's on some TUPAC "ALL MY BLACK WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL" vibe
 5 years ago '13        #77
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38441 38441
 Con-Con said:
I agree,

Although Cole threw his name in there with Jay and Nas, which was quite a statement to make.

I think the kid has potential, but we are yet to see it.
 06-03-2013, 04:39 PM         #78
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j.cole fans are k!lling me saying drake Stan are the one hating and are saying Girls love Beyonce and Marvin's Room is great songz, who the hell is say that sh*t? if its one person saying that but the rest are saying cole is average at best that's not drake fans hating its the truth. Cole music is not god's gift stop over-hyping that dude his music(non mixtape) are only average songs that as a whole hold no interest to Majority of hip hop population. Because he rap about crooked smiles that don't mean he's special. Its' ton of nigs rapping with bear emotional after pac but didn't capture the essence of the songs and make them sound powerful and enjoyable not bland and boring. For now he's good rapper and better mixtape rapper
 5 years ago '04        #79
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,012 | Props total: 11813 11813
 KushKaleem said:
fab on the remix
 5 years ago '11        #80
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
Ladies gonna love it i like it for what it is

They all look like my eyebrows...........thick as hell

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago