Gay Activists want Hibbert suspended for Game 7?

most viewed right now
 99
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #101
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6416 6416
I always thought no homo was dumb but he shouldn't get suspended. Did Kobe get suspended I don't remember.

Didn't spike lee say that during a Knicks interview? Where was all the backlash for that? Seems like somebody is pulling a PETA tactic more than anything

Hibbert can't be the first nba player to say that


Last edited by justinjones; 06-03-2013 at 07:58 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #102
kast 
space
avatar space
space
$879 | Props total: 328 328
 Smoke500 said:
Shows a lack of consciousness





Why have a "positive" view? Because every legitimate scientist says that being gay is a combination of genetic, Social, and Environmental factors. So pretty much...you're hating someone for being who they are

With all the hate I see on here...or this "I don't give a fck about them" attitude...yall really think people would purposefully choose to be hated?

Do you not give a fck when they face hate crimes too? Or fired from a job for something that is completely their business? Do you not care that they are our firef!ghters, police men, soldiers, and doctors??

Really? Really? And you think that makes sense?

Mannn what the fucc are you talm bout?! How did you gather all that from "we don't give a fu*k bout em, we neutral". He clearly just meant it as he doesn't automatically have any negative or positive energy focused on em.

Now, I been sayin no homo since way back when the sh*t started. I do believe bein gay is not fully by choice, have no ill-will towards em, believe they should marry if they want, even was mad cool wit this gay dude at my job. So please explain to me how ANYONE that says that HAS TO have negative feelings about them.

The sh*t is just a joke.....only when you happen to say Somin that can be turned gay. Like some dude b4 said. It's like the "that's what she said" thing. Not to mention it's not a damn derogatory slur. If f*ggot Collins said no straight or some ish, I bet all you scrotum gargling n*ggas and scrotum gargling n*gga lovers would be in stitches frm all the laughter.
 5 years ago '06        #103
Sydafect 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 74 74
 Alphaomega said:
about 60 years ago there was a large white majority saying this about african americans. Literally subsitute "gay" and "faggit" in your post with "black" and you have the a.ssbackwards stance of white america back in the day. They said that the Rev. MLK was forcing too much black imagery into the media, and sullying it with his "black power agenda".

Ask yourself,
if you believe in equality for every race, why not homos3xuals? you're the problem with the world today, the same sh*t happens every few decades, and there's always uneducated fu*ks like you that perpetuate the bullsh*t.

Love who you want, pray to who you want. There isnt enough time in the day to hate.

Ol' bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker
Race and s3xual Orientation are two different things

You are comparing apples to oranges, while trivializing what African-Americans went through for over 400 years --

People of this generation desperately want to be apart of a "movement" they fail to realize the major differences between the two
 5 years ago '10        #104
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 abstractq said:
no it doesnt. . .if anything it shows enhanced consciousness to realize that you just said something that could also be taken in a gay way




you dont have to have a "positive" view about someone to not hate them.
Umm..okay

In the end...consenting adults should be able to go about their business in peace. You have a problem with that...then yes...you're hateful

 Sydafect said:
Race and s3xual Orientation are two different things

You are comparing apples to oranges, while trivializing what African-Americans went through for over 400 years --

People of this generation desperately want to be apart of a "movement" they fail to realize the major differences between the two
They are completely different things...in fact I get upset when the comparison is made sometimes because you can't be black in the closet

However, in the end they still face hate crimes...they still can lose their jobs in many states for being gay...they're still treated with hate and disgust

That firef!ghter that saves your life could be gay. If you don't care about that...that's pure hate. Gays have been around from the beginning of time and society has been imposing their will on what is ultimately THEIR life and THEIR choice. So no race and s3xual orientation aren't the same, but there are "some" parallels. Some...

 kast said:
Mannn what the fucc are you talm bout?! How did you gather all that from "we don't give a fu*k bout em, we neutral". He clearly just meant it as he doesn't automatically have any negative or positive energy focused on em.

Now, I been sayin no homo since way back when the sh*t started. I do believe bein gay is not fully by choice, have no ill-will towards em, believe they should marry if they want, even was mad cool wit this gay dude at my job. So please explain to me how ANYONE that says that HAS TO have negative feelings about them.

The sh*t is just a joke.....only when you happen to say Somin that can be turned gay. Like some dude b4 said. It's like the "that's what she said" thing. Not to mention it's not a damn derogatory slur. If f*ggot Collins said no straight or some ish, I bet all you scrotum gargling n*ggas and scrotum gargling n*gga lovers would be in stitches frm all the laughter.
You lost credibility when you said "f*ggot Collin". It's pretty much the equivalent of sayin g " I have gay friends, but (_______)<< Insert slur or unconscious comment

 Alphaomega said:
about 60 years ago there was a large white majority saying this about african americans. Literally subsitute "gay" and "faggit" in your post with "black" and you have the a.ssbackwards stance of white america back in the day. They said that the Rev. MLK was forcing too much black imagery into the media, and sullying it with his "black power agenda".

Ask yourself,
if you believe in equality for every race, why not homos3xuals? you're the problem with the world today, the same sh*t happens every few decades, and there's always uneducated fu*ks like you that perpetuate the bullsh*t.

Love who you want, pray to who you want. There isnt enough time in the day to hate.

Ol' bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker
Racial comparison aside,
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy