Gay Activists want Hibbert suspended for Game 7?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 abstractq said:
why is that?
Shows a lack of consciousness

Mr X said:
whats there to really like about gays?

- their fu*kin weird

- they fu*kin get butt hurt (double entendre ) over everything and make a big deal about everything

- their fu*kin gay

and there's many straight people i dont like so you cant say anything to me

jews are cool, but gays arent tbh, wheres the new world hitler when you need him?
 Young Fab said:
And why do we have to have a "positive" view of gays? I believe alot of people don't think positive or negative, we just don't give a fu*k about em, we're neutral
Why have a "positive" view? Because every legitimate scientist says that being gay is a combination of genetic, Social, and Environmental factors. So pretty much...you're hating someone for being who they are

With all the hate I see on here...or this "I don't give a fck about them" attitude...yall really think people would purposefully choose to be hated?

Do you not give a fck when they face hate crimes too? Or fired from a job for something that is completely their business? Do you not care that they are our firef!ghters, police men, soldiers, and doctors??

Really? Really? And you think that makes sense?
 5 years ago '10        #82
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 The Rhyming Ape said:
i was with you till you said "this country"

Racism is alive and well..........everywhere.
Racism exists everywhere in some form...sure. You can find a man with dreadlocks in Africa that for some reason hates Asians

But if you've ever studied and understood different cultures...the way we perceive race is very unique to America and some European countries. In other countries...it's more so class. In places like Bali...you're more so accepted or not based on your cultural practices

To get a sense of how stupid we are with race in this country....we not only a.ssume someone biologically belongs to a particular group solely based on their appearance...we a.ssume that for the most part there are 4-5 races. That's stupid. In some countries..like Brazil for example there are hundreds of "Races" claimed because they don't a.ssume your biological background

Chief Dee said:
Well that's not true anymore in 2013, everybody has to accept homos3xuality. There's no longer a choice to accept or reject it. You MUST accept it now, the freedom people had in society to reject homos3xuality and alternative lifestyles back when me and you were kids doesn't exist anymore. Everyone should be able to marry who they want, and every groups is now equal. We have to accept ALL lifestyles.......................oh wait, I forgot that society doesn't accept polygamy, incest, or bestially. Welp, I guess we don't accept everyone after all, except the f*gs because they're the "special" alternative group.

Stupidness like this sh*t ^^^

The freedom to "reject" homos3xuality while impeding on the freedom of law abiding 2 consenting adults

katalist said:

Still can't believe they are making a big deal about this. Sure I guess Collins came out as beign gay, yada yada. But it was not meant as being super mean, he was just using a silly slang word used at a bad time.

Roy is right though about no one watching us all year, I been saying that all year on BX. No one giving us any props or seeing us play unless they got league pass.
I made comments before mainly against some of the sh*t that goes on on Boxden, but I actually agree here

Don't get me wrong...it was silly of him to say. But I think this whole thing is silly too. Saying No Homo is just like saying "That's what she said" or any other inappropriate but funny comment. It has never literally meant something offensive. He should have been more conscious, but any outrage from this would be stupid
 5 years ago '11        #83
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25
lol i didnt even notice the n*gga say it in the interview the first time i watched it
 5 years ago '06        #84
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #85
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 pandadays said:
don't you mean miami heat fans want roy hibbert suspended
Nope. We don't need all the butthurt people bringing it up as an excuse.
 5 years ago '04        #86
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6781 6781
he should have just said pause
 5 years ago '11        #87
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2552 2552
 pandadays said:
don't you mean miami heat fans want roy hibbert suspended

As much as I hate Roy for backing down our players around the hole no homo..

Much respect to him he is helping Spo focus on the pros and cons...

Anyways.. These ppl are sensitive...
 5 years ago '04        #88
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 QB Eagles said:

They want Roy Hibbert suspended for Game 7

I've matured and grown to accept gay people but stuff like this makes me rethink my stance.

Thread title is misleading. It's just this reporter from my understanding.

And you will rethink your entire stance because of the actions of a few? cool.
 5 years ago '04        #89
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,563 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Smoke500 said:
Shows a lack of consciousness
no it doesnt. . .if anything it shows enhanced consciousness to realize that you just said something that could also be taken in a gay way

Smoke500 said:

Why have a "positive" view? Because every legitimate scientist says that being gay is a combination of genetic, Social, and Environmental factors. So pretty much...you're hating someone for being who they are

With all the hate I see on here...or this "I don't give a fck about them" attitude...yall really think people would purposefully choose to be hated?

you dont have to have a "positive" view about someone to not hate them.
 5 years ago '06        #90
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Dee352 said:
fu*k gay people

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by AF1PIMPN; 06-02-2013 at 10:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #91
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21
The media is blowing this sh!t way out proportion. Thats not even a slur!

A mofo can't say nuttin anymore without people getting butt hurt.
 5 years ago '12        #92
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 1982 1982
These gay muthafukas act like they deserve more respect than the next muthafuka. Roy SHOULDN'T HAVE APOLOGIZED FOR sh*t AND fu*k JASON COLLINS!!! fu*k is he gonna do!? order a hit out on Roy!? They bring too much attention to themselves always gotta announce to the world that they are gay, don't nobody give a fu*k about that unless you keep bringing attention to that part of your life. All they have to do is tell their loved ones/family and live their life and stop seeking attention all the fu*kin time then they won't get as much backlash. Nyggas out here dying in tornadoes, muthafu*kas gettin blowed up in marathons and all types of sinister sh*t and they bytchin bout some fu*kin phrase that somebody used that they don't like...this that bullsh*t!!!

Last edited by Klasicktha1; 06-02-2013 at 11:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #93
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
 ThatDude0824 said:
I tired of all these f*ggits man
Too much gay in the world
These n*ggas think they got equal rights
Naw son. Us regular folk don't wanna hear this gay sh*t no more
Not only are they gay, but they feminine soft
about 60 years ago there was a large white majority saying this about african americans. Literally subsitute "gay" and "faggit" in your post with "black" and you have the a.ssbackwards stance of white america back in the day. They said that the Rev. MLK was forcing too much black imagery into the media, and sullying it with his "black power agenda".

Ask yourself,
if you believe in equality for every race, why not homos3xuals? you're the problem with the world today, the same sh*t happens every few decades, and there's always uneducated fu*ks like you that perpetuate the bullsh*t.

Love who you want, pray to who you want. There isnt enough time in the day to hate.

Ol' bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker
 06-03-2013, 01:35 AM         #94
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get fining n*ggas for saying sh*t like f*ggot because it's degrading. But what's degrading about him saying no homo? He didn't say he hated homos3xuals are referred to them with a degrading slang. No way in hell he'll get suspended over a statement of any kind though. I have no problem with gay people because I feel every man should be treated with human decency but them f*gs need to stay out of basketball issues because they know nothing of which they speak.
 5 years ago '04        #95
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
Them asking Hibbert to get suspended IS GAYYYYYYYYYYY. I highly fu*king doubt he has it out for gay people, he said what any casual motherfu*ka might say when he says "That dude stretched me out" i mean cmon son.... give him a break, he didnt have Johnson to drop a pause for him like he did for Spike.... when you say "That dude stretched me out" theres only so much you can say after that without ya boys looking at you like so you gotta drop that "no homo" and a "I know yall aint tryin to act like im down with the D"

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-03-2013 at 01:39 AM..
 06-03-2013, 01:38 AM         #96
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
If Steve Novak tweeted "At KFC LOL no n-igger" you'd put on your dad's dashiki and demand he be banned from the NBA so try to be a little sympathetic.
If Steve Novak said "I love Tupac, not that I'm black or anything like that though I LOVE being white." I would be like "That n*gga Novak a Pac fan! That's watsup." And move the fu*k on. No homo isn't putting homos3xuals down it's just saying I said some sh*t that could be taken in a gay way but I didn't mean it like that. That's no big deal.
 5 years ago '05        #97
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #98
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
gay activist aka heat fans
 5 years ago '06        #99
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
im tired of these rimjob a.ss f*ggots they all need to stfu and play their position i swear i tired of these homos
 5 years ago '12        #100
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
 Alphaomega said:
about 60 years ago there was a large white majority saying this about african americans. Literally subsitute "gay" and "faggit" in your post with "black" and you have the a.ssbackwards stance of white america back in the day. They said that the Rev. MLK was forcing too much black imagery into the media, and sullying it with his "black power agenda".

Ask yourself,
if you believe in equality for every race, why not homos3xuals? you're the problem with the world today, the same sh*t happens every few decades, and there's always uneducated fu*ks like you that perpetuate the bullsh*t.

Love who you want, pray to who you want. There isnt enough time in the day to hate.

Ol' bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker

Shut up f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy