Gay Activists want Hibbert suspended for Game 7?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
23 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 164 164
lol i didnt even notice the n*gga say it in the interview the first time i watched it
 5 years ago '06        #82
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #83
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
 pandadays said:
don't you mean miami heat fans want roy hibbert suspended
Nope. We don't need all the butthurt people bringing it up as an excuse.
 5 years ago '04        #84
nwo504 32 heat pts32
space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 8575 8575
he should have just said pause
 5 years ago '11        #85
Da Truth23 93 heat pts93
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 3141 3141
 pandadays said:
don't you mean miami heat fans want roy hibbert suspended

As much as I hate Roy for backing down our players around the hole no homo..

Much respect to him he is helping Spo focus on the pros and cons...

Anyways.. These ppl are sensitive...
 5 years ago '04        #86
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 3049 3049
 QB Eagles said:

They want Roy Hibbert suspended for Game 7

I've matured and grown to accept gay people but stuff like this makes me rethink my stance.

Thread title is misleading. It's just this reporter from my understanding.

And you will rethink your entire stance because of the actions of a few? cool.
 5 years ago '04        #87
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,988 | Props total: 3962 3962
 Smoke500 said:
Shows a lack of consciousness
no it doesnt. . .if anything it shows enhanced consciousness to realize that you just said something that could also be taken in a gay way

Smoke500 said:

Why have a "positive" view? Because every legitimate scientist says that being gay is a combination of genetic, Social, and Environmental factors. So pretty much...you're hating someone for being who they are

With all the hate I see on here...or this "I don't give a fck about them" attitude...yall really think people would purposefully choose to be hated?

you dont have to have a "positive" view about someone to not hate them.
 5 years ago '06        #88
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 Dee352 said:
fu*k gay people

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by AF1PIMPN; 06-02-2013 at 09:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #89
Briellz 
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 22 22
The media is blowing this sh!t way out proportion. Thats not even a slur!

A mofo can't say nuttin anymore without people getting butt hurt.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 2480 2480
:nasmad: These gay muthafukas act like they deserve more respect than the next muthafuka. Roy SHOULDN'T HAVE APOLOGIZED FOR sh*t AND fu*k JASON COLLINS!!! fu*k is he gonna do!? order a hit out on Roy!? They bring too much attention to themselves always gotta announce to the world that they are gay, don't nobody give a fu*k about that unless you keep bringing attention to that part of your life. All they have to do is tell their loved ones/family and live their life and stop seeking attention all the fu*kin time then they won't get as much backlash. Nyggas out here dying in tornadoes, muthafu*kas gettin blowed up in marathons and all types of sinister sh*t and they bytchin bout some fu*kin phrase that somebody used that they don't like...this that bullsh*t!!!

Last edited by Klasicktha1; 06-02-2013 at 10:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #91
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$364 | Props total: 18 18
 ThatDude0824 said:
I tired of all these f*ggits man
Too much gay in the world
These n*ggas think they got equal rights
Naw son. Us regular folk don't wanna hear this gay sh*t no more
Not only are they gay, but they feminine soft
about 60 years ago there was a large white majority saying this about african americans. Literally subsitute "gay" and "faggit" in your post with "black" and you have the a.ssbackwards stance of white america back in the day. They said that the Rev. MLK was forcing too much black imagery into the media, and sullying it with his "black power agenda".

Ask yourself,
if you believe in equality for every race, why not homos3xuals? you're the problem with the world today, the same sh*t happens every few decades, and there's always uneducated fu*ks like you that perpetuate the bullsh*t.

Love who you want, pray to who you want. There isnt enough time in the day to hate.

Ol' bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker
 06-03-2013, 12:35 AM         #92
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get fining n*ggas for saying sh*t like f*ggot because it's degrading. But what's degrading about him saying no homo? He didn't say he hated homos3xuals are referred to them with a degrading slang. No way in hell he'll get suspended over a statement of any kind though. I have no problem with gay people because I feel every man should be treated with human decency but them f*gs need to stay out of basketball issues because they know nothing of which they speak.
 5 years ago '04        #93
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$36,058 | Props total: 23057 23057
Them asking Hibbert to get suspended IS GAYYYYYYYYYYY. I highly fu*king doubt he has it out for gay people, he said what any casual motherfu*ka might say when he says "That dude stretched me out" i mean cmon son.... give him a break, he didnt have Johnson to drop a pause for him like he did for Spike.... when you say "That dude stretched me out" theres only so much you can say after that without ya boys looking at you like so you gotta drop that "no homo" and a "I know yall aint tryin to act like im down with the D"

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-03-2013 at 12:39 AM..
 06-03-2013, 12:38 AM         #94
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
If Steve Novak tweeted "At KFC LOL no n-igger" you'd put on your dad's dashiki and demand he be banned from the NBA so try to be a little sympathetic.
If Steve Novak said "I love Tupac, not that I'm black or anything like that though I LOVE being white." I would be like "That n*gga Novak a Pac fan! That's watsup." And move the fu*k on. No homo isn't putting homos3xuals down it's just saying I said some sh*t that could be taken in a gay way but I didn't mean it like that. That's no big deal.
 5 years ago '05        #95
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
space
$15,617 | Props total: 1456 1456

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #96
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,030 | Props total: 2924 2924
gay activist aka heat fans
 5 years ago '06        #97
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 477 477
im tired of these rimjob a.ss f*ggots they all need to stfu and play their position i swear i tired of these homos
 5 years ago '12        #98
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 Alphaomega said:
about 60 years ago there was a large white majority saying this about african americans. Literally subsitute "gay" and "faggit" in your post with "black" and you have the a.ssbackwards stance of white america back in the day. They said that the Rev. MLK was forcing too much black imagery into the media, and sullying it with his "black power agenda".

Ask yourself,
if you believe in equality for every race, why not homos3xuals? you're the problem with the world today, the same sh*t happens every few decades, and there's always uneducated fu*ks like you that perpetuate the bullsh*t.

Love who you want, pray to who you want. There isnt enough time in the day to hate.

Ol' bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker

Shut up f*ggot
 5 years ago '04        #99
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,661 | Props total: 9624 9624
I always thought no homo was dumb but he shouldn't get suspended. Did Kobe get suspended I don't remember.

Didn't spike lee say that during a Knicks interview? Where was all the backlash for that? Seems like somebody is pulling a PETA tactic more than anything

Hibbert can't be the first nba player to say that

Last edited by justinjones; 06-03-2013 at 06:58 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #100
kast 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 342 342
 Smoke500 said:
Shows a lack of consciousness

Why have a "positive" view? Because every legitimate scientist says that being gay is a combination of genetic, Social, and Environmental factors. So pretty much...you're hating someone for being who they are

With all the hate I see on here...or this "I don't give a fck about them" attitude...yall really think people would purposefully choose to be hated?

Do you not give a fck when they face hate crimes too? Or fired from a job for something that is completely their business? Do you not care that they are our firef!ghters, police men, soldiers, and doctors??

Really? Really? And you think that makes sense?

Mannn what the fucc are you talm bout?! How did you gather all that from "we don't give a fu*k bout em, we neutral". He clearly just meant it as he doesn't automatically have any negative or positive energy focused on em.

Now, I been sayin no homo since way back when the sh*t started. I do believe bein gay is not fully by choice, have no ill-will towards em, believe they should marry if they want, even was mad cool wit this gay dude at my job. So please explain to me how ANYONE that says that HAS TO have negative feelings about them.

The sh*t is just a joke.....only when you happen to say Somin that can be turned gay. Like some dude b4 said. It's like the "that's what she said" thing. Not to mention it's not a damn derogatory slur. If f*ggot Collins said no straight or some ish, I bet all you scrotum gargling n*ggas and scrotum gargling n*gga lovers would be in stitches frm all the laughter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
48 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
36 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
601 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
115 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
22 hours ago