Man Says He’s Jesus Reincarnated, Some People Believe Him

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
this ill 800 n*gga going all out in here

Dos-effect said:
Not a big science anything........if life existed on Mars....and the Bible starts with Earth wtf happen to Mars?.....it's not there because we did not know about it.....plain and simple.........why put faith in anything with so many holes I'm it.....purposely choosing to see only what you want to see......then your coming at me with all this arrogance and conviction......miss me with that bullsh*t dude.......
Once they learn about this, they gon say what they always say..

The Devil got in his time machine and time traveled back in time to plant life on Mars so that we could find it and test our faith

The same way how he planted those dinosaur fossils

and planted all those stories of figures who have the same mythology as Jesus, yet existed way before him

Devil out here stuntin

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #142
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 TheMindOf said:
this ill 800 n*gga going all out in here

Once they learn about this, they gon say what they always say..

The Devil got in his time machine and time traveled back in time to plant life on Mars so that we could find it and test our faith

The same way how he planted those dinosaur fossils

and planted all those stories of figures who have the same mythology as Jesus, yet existed way before him

Devil out here stuntin

[pic - click to view]

The bible is the biggest piece of propaganda ever written.

I dont like to knock ppl cuz of their religion, but it's bs, period.

Their are much bigger fish to fry, but bibletards can't see that cuz religion is designed to make u stupid.

Damn shame they can't see that.
 5 years ago '09        #143
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
^^^^hahhaha says the guy who's never read the bible but believes Jesus is a copied mythological figure.

What's the propaganda? To be a good person, help others and have a personal relationship with your creator? Have morals and self respect? Teach you how to live by spritual principles? Yea the bible is just terrible

Last edited by ill 800; 06-04-2013 at 09:15 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #144
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ill 800 said:
^^^^hahhaha says the guy who's never read the bible but believes Jesus is a copied mythological figure.

What's the propaganda? To be a good person, help others and have a personal relationship with your creator? Have morals and self respect? Teach you how to live by spritual principles? Yea the bible is just a terrible
The Bible is necessary for absolutely NONE of that..

Those are principles that I live by every day, and I dont need some man made book to brainwash me into it..

I dont need to believe in burning bushes, charriots of fire, deceptive talking snakes, or any of that to be a good person.

That's the problem with you bible nuts.. You think just because somebody doesn't follow your organized religion, that all of a sudden they're a bad person with no morals or self respect.

You can be spiritual and have a relationship with a creator without the fear mongering, and selective hate/judgement that bible of yours propagates.

Organized Religion, spirituality, and morals are NOT mutually exclusive..

And don't try to hit me with that "you haven't read the bible sh*t"

I went to Catholic school during my adolescence and church until I was in my late teens.
 06-04-2013, 01:58 PM         #145
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
The bible didn't talk about water on mars so that's considered a hole? Lmao yea cause The Lord wanted all to know there was water on a distant planet we will never inhabit. That makes sense
I'm kind of in between on believing or not believing the bible but this makes sense here.

How can your argument be that because mars isnt in the bible its fake? Consider how big the entire universe is, why would there be details of a whole bunch of sh*t that doesnt pertain to us? How could the writers of the bible even understand all of that information? and what benefit would it have been to them anyway to know that there was life in a place they had no way to get to?

Thats a very flawed argument
 5 years ago '05        #146
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
This has been proven false thousands of time. Now, according to the bible people have faith in; states that this "Christ" would have been black so why would the shroud print have a 6 ether/straight hair outline, with a pointed slim nose which is more fitting to a Caucasian? That doesn't appear like wooly hair Even so, if there was evidence of "Christ" (like your false Shroud of Turin) then why do people still argue over what color he is despite what the bible describes? See, after you get the FACTS you don't need to say I believe rather YOU KNOW.

1. Again you need to fully educate yourself on the shroud. Dont just google "shroud fake" and post an article from 2009.
2. Im not arguing the color of Christ's skin. Its irrelevant.
3. If you weren't busy googling "shroud fake" and posting old articles you would see the new evidence and tests.

4. In regards to the article you posted. The guy did recreate the shroud using pigments (paint) and made it look just like the original but the only thing is the original doesnt have any pigments (paint) on it dipsh*t. Your dumb and that article is dumber.
5. New dating shows that the shroud was created around the exact time of Jesus. Weird...Also weird that The Shroud Of Oviedo is identical in symmetry and blood type of Turin.

You Lose Again.

TheMindOf said:
The Bible is necessary for absolutely NONE of that..

Those are principles that I live by every day, and I dont need some man made book to brainwash me into it..

I dont need to believe in burning bushes, charriots of fire, deceptive talking snakes, or any of that to be a good person.

That's the problem with you bible nuts.. You think just because somebody doesn't follow your organized religion, that all of a sudden they're a bad person with no morals or self respect.

You can be spiritual and have a relationship with a creator without the fear mongering, and selective hate/judgement that bible of yours propagates.

Organized Religion, spirituality, and morals are NOT mutually exclusive..

And don't try to hit me with that "you haven't read the bible sh*t"

I went to Catholic school during my adolescence and church until I was in my late teens.
You can definitely be spiritual and have a relationship without fear mongering but lets say NO ONE feared GOD for sake of argument. No one on this world fears GOD or going to a place called Hell or whatever Hell may be in other religions.....
If there is no fear in GOD than there is no fear in consequence. Sure you can go to jail or whatever the laws of man have created but really think about that for a second. If no one feared anything except laws of man do you think this world would stay good. I mean we live in a world where good does f!ght evil. Call it positive and negative energy its the same thing. Evil is already winning in my book because the way to be in this world is not to follow God but to follow yourself. So self centered pricks like Dos Effect and you are becoming the norm.
 06-04-2013, 07:22 PM         #147
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he was mexican id believe him
 5 years ago '10        #148
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
You can definitely be spiritual and have a relationship without fear mongering but lets say NO ONE feared GOD for sake of argument. No one on this world fears GOD or going to a place called Hell or whatever Hell may be in other religions.....
If there is no fear in GOD than there is no fear in consequence. Sure you can go to jail or whatever the laws of man have created but really think about that for a second. If no one feared anything except laws of man do you think this world would stay good. I mean we live in a world where good does f!ght evil. Call it positive and negative energy its the same thing. Evil is already winning in my book because the way to be in this world is not to follow God but to follow yourself. So self centered pricks like Dos Effect and you are becoming the norm.
You're right in the fact that organized religion is good for one thing..

It keeps people of a lower intelligence level, from acting without thinking or from doing the wrong thing..

But not out of the goodness of their hearts, but because they fear retribution...

I guess that's a good thing..

But for those of us who have a built in conscience and can tell what's right and wrong, and dont need fear as our only reason for acting civil, we dont NEED organized religion..

We can just be spiritual and be good

But to each his own
 5 years ago '10        #149
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Why does "god" need to test anybody? What purpose would it serve if this "god" is omniscient,omnipresent and omnipotent? *facepalm* For you to say "god" doesn't interfere with people's lives then turn around and say he test their faith, then that is a interference...you clearly made a contradiction. According to the bible people have faith in he hardened Pharaoh's heart, he sent "Cain" to Nod etc is that not interfering?

in·ter·fere

[in-ter-feer] Show IPA
verb (used without object), in·ter·fered, in·ter·fer·ing.
to come into opposition, as one thing with another, especially with the effect of hampering action or procedure (often followed by with ): Constant distractions interfere with work.
to take part in the affairs of others; meddle (often followed by with or in ): to interfere in another's life.
(of things) to strike against each other, or one against another, so as to hamper or hinder action; come into physical collision.
to interpose or intervene for a particular purpose.
to strike one foot or leg against another in moving, as a horse.

Who said anything about spiritual balance. Balance is balance. Balance is where the so called "good" and "bad"/"evil" falls under...IT IS. It does not need a ruler ("god" or "devil") to watch over those actions of "good" and "bad". It JUST IS. Yet it is religious people who can't take responsibility so they blame the "devil"/"Satan" and then when something "good" happens they praise "god" (Same energy). Use logic. It is more plausible (more objective) that "god" is ALL. Therefore, it is the so called "good" and "bad"/"evil" it so called presents. IT ("god") is not looking down at each individual person in the bedroom while you screw your wife making sure you don't sodomize her. "god" is not in a "heaven" looking down this would still place a limitation on "god". If "god" is the alpha and omega as you put it then "it"("god") is that "bad"/"evil" too.

Faith comes in at where logic is suppose to be. this "god" wants you to be in "heaven" knowing damn well that you can have faith in anything? If you have faith in anything else then "god" is mad still? Still ironic that there is evidence of everything except his so called only begotten son "Christ". When I wrote that post I was referring to "Christ" not "god" yet you may be one of those people who claim "god" is "Christ" because then I would have to make a rebuttal for that subjective view of "god" being "Christ". Religion/bible etc teaches you WHAT to think NOT how to think. People can't be good for goodness sake, instead they need a reward to do so or a punishment for not doing so. It's not sincere if you are good to get rewarded, which is more shameful to me. It still shows that this "god" already knows who would be going there to "heaven" or not.

"god" needs to reward you for following the rules he laid out that he knew some people wouldn't follow? Sure...

This has been proven false thousands of time. Now, according to the bible people have faith in; states that this "Christ" would have been black so why would the shroud print have a 6 ether/straight hair outline, with a pointed slim nose which is more fitting to a Caucasian? That doesn't appear like wooly hair Even so, if there was evidence of "Christ" (like your false Shroud of Turin) then why do people still argue over what color he is despite what the bible describes? See, after you get the FACTS you don't need to say I believe rather YOU KNOW.

I am merely a man that simply believes. Faith & logic is nothing alike and often causes conflicts within ppl esp ppl of religion. And no I do not believe that God is Jesus, I believe that he is the creator and father of us all including Jesus, you, me, and everybody else. Have a blessed night.
 5 years ago '12        #150
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
what is all this trash?
 5 years ago '12        #151
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 hou12 said:
I'm pretty sure he would dress and look more like this in 2013

5 years ago '08        #152
matthew2777 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$302 | Props total: 8 8
“My name is Jesus and I’m serious,” LMAO
 5 years ago '09        #153
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 DaViLLe726 said:
1. Again you need to fully educate yourself on the shroud. Dont just google "shroud fake" and post an article from 2009.
2. Im not arguing the color of Christ's skin. Its irrelevant.
3. If you weren't busy googling "shroud fake" and posting old articles you would see the new evidence and tests.

While you're concentrating on name calling let's analyze your sources. Did you carefully read your sources after googling "shroud real"?

From your sources let me show you (especially in lime green )how this is mere speculation:

First source, let's analyze:

---
After decades of speculation, new research suggests that the Shroud of Turin, one of the Catholic Church's holiest relics, may be the real deal.

^key word "may be".

You claim you care nothing about color yet the bible obviously does. How can you not when without the bible you wouldn't have a reference? Your source gives this bootleg picture when the bible they have faith in describes him otherwise. That Shroud of Turin is of a Caucasoid man yet the bible gives a description and we all know the Negroid/blacks have hair like WOOL.

Revelation 1:14-15
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Your source gave this picture: I circled the Caucasoid nose and the 6 ether/straight hair for you...the picture is from your article and I just circled it using windows paint...so you can see the contradiction against the bible description.

[pic - click to view]

Second source, let's analyze:

----

“The shroud can never replace faith,” he added. I don’t think we can ever know for sure whether the shroud is absolutely authentic because we don’t have the DNA of Jesus to match it up with something that we might extract from the shroud itself.

^Speculation on whether or not it's authentic. He's uncertain. further more he stated what I've said as well (in a different way), that there is no absolute facts on this so called evidence.

---

“When you consider that there are no substances on the cloth that were conceivably used by an artist, and the fact that the blood on the cloth is human blood, it would suggest that the cloth is probably authentic,” Breault said.

^key words: "probably", "authentic" ,"suggest".

"For me the [Shroud] comes from God because there are hundreds of clues in favor to the authenticity," he wrote, adding that there also "no sure proofs."

^Contradiction here

There was no portrait made of Jesus so, really, the shroud still remains the best single thing that we have,” said Russ Breault, president of the Shroud of Turin Education Project Inc., an organization “dedicated to raising awareness and understanding” of the shroud, according to its website.

^^How are you going to have proof of someone's facial details yet no objective evidence of exactly of his facial details to compare to? Really though? The bible gives a general description to that of a Negroid/black person. Hair like wool? Negroes are the ones who have hair like that. Feet as if it was burnt in a furnace? Naw, not a white skin complexion for certain.

*No facts just speculation & probability which is open to more research. No absolutes in your argument. I have no problem with you feeling comfortable believing in "Christ" yet what you are not going to do is pretend you have facts to back it up.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 06-06-2013 at 03:19 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #154
space
space
space
 Sir Bangz said:
He did it so you would have faith.
And you can have faith in anything.

5 years ago '09        #155
space
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
I am merely a man that simply believes. Faith & logic is nothing alike and often causes conflicts within ppl esp ppl of religion. And no I do not believe that God is Jesus, I believe that he is the creator and father of us all including Jesus, you, me, and everybody else. Have a blessed night.
You used the words believe. So, therefore you don't have facts and you admit it.

I'm cool with that...
 5 years ago '09        #156
space
space
space
Shroud of Turin...

lol...
 5 years ago '10        #157
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4509 4509
White jesus is back to save us all
 5 years ago '10        #158
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4509 4509
 Ven0m said:
The devil\satan isn't one person and God isn't created, he always is here (hence "The Alpha & The Omega"). God doesn't interfere with man kind, but merely test their faith and teaches. I guess if everyone had a silver spoon and lived without spiritual balance, Earth would be a better place huh?
lol@ it clearly says that he created him

matter of fact lucifer is gods right hand man before hes kicked out of heaven

lucifer wasnt always here, nor is he the ruler of hell

he got kicked out of hell
 4 years ago '04        #159
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 Trilluminati GA said:
I'm merely a man, I can't limit him but what do you think he bible meant with "Our Father which art in heaven"? Are you implying that God is a woman or of both s3xes?
God is not a physical being so how could it have a "s3x"? What it does have is the underlying positive/negative attributes that is embedded in all creation.

Are you implying that the bible is the last and only word on God? Think again.
 4 years ago '07        #160
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
walk on water sucka
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy