Man Says Heís Jesus Reincarnated, Some People Believe Him

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2013, 02:49 PM         #121
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
A lot of yall need to check this Doc out

[pic - click to view]

This film (unlike the Zeitgeist) is by a former Christian Fundamentalist, who did research that led him to realize that in all actuality Jesus most likely never actually lived.

It also addresses all the holes in Organized Christianity.

Definitely a good watch.
For the first time in a long time, I actually agree with this post.....I mean we now know that its a 99% possiblity that life existed on Mars at some point and time in our Universe.......there is not a religion out there that endorse the possiblity of pre-life before earth........people are being bamboozled......Religion is fabricated nonsense......it has some good examples of how to be a better person.....but it is not meant for us to worship anyone or anything for that matter.
 5 years ago '09        #122
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13159 13159
Idiots
 5 years ago '08        #123
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 nyg007 said:
I tried proving evolution and wonder how science was able to do so. So I don't know if it can be proven by anyone aside from speculative proof. A more convincing theory suggests that man's common ancestor is another man, not an organism belonging to a different species.

If it's not a theory, are you saying it is a fact? Im appalled...

I'm not going to say that the Bible offers definite truth and credibility. But science is just as indefinite.

Isaiah 40:22 "He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people seem like grasshoppers.." That the Bible had it right all along before science did is something worth acknowledging :))
you tried to prove evolution with your high school experience? you have to be 15 years old..

evolution has been proved as fact. the theory of evolution, which is what were discussing, is still a theory
 5 years ago '13        #124
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
 DUCE said:
you tried to prove evolution with your high school experience? you have to be 15 years old..

evolution has been proved as fact. the theory of evolution, which is what were discussing, is still a theory
I'm not sure how you concluded that my knowledge is limited to high school education, but that's probably your subjectivity forcing you to create preconceived notions about someone else in order to make you feel better about your argument lol. In any case, it was a response of a sarcastic nature to the contention that "anyone can prove it". How, exactly? I wasn't able to.

The process of evolution applies to different things that change over time. But I clearly referred to the theory which proposes that humans evolved from a common ancestor known as the ape. You have reiterated my point, nevertheless, as it does indeed remain a theory-- unproven speculations and hypothetical beliefs, much like the Bible.
 06-03-2013, 07:46 PM         #125
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyg007 said:
I'm not sure how you concluded that my knowledge is limited to high school education, but that's probably your subjectivity forcing you to create preconceived notions about someone else in order to make you feel better about your argument lol. In any case, it was a response of a sarcastic nature to the contention that "anyone can prove it". How, exactly? I wasn't able to.

The process of evolution applies to different things that change over time. But I clearly referred to the theory which proposes that humans evolved from a common ancestor known as the ape. You have reiterated my point, nevertheless, as it does indeed remain a theory-- unproven speculations and hypothetical beliefs, much like the Bible.
Actually it states that humans and apes are part of the primate family, not that we evolved from them.....but a different species of the primate family.
 5 years ago '06        #126
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Niruggg said:
two birds one stone
Matthew: They fled with him into Egypt (2: 13, 15).
Luke: They remained with him in Palestine (2: 22-52).

Matthew: They fled with him into Egypt (2: 13, 15).
Luke: They remained with him in Palestine (2: 22-52).
You do know that at one time the palestine area was under egyptian rule
 5 years ago '08        #127
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 nyg007 said:

again, you are a fu*king moron. Science = beliefs based on experiments, Religion = based on a 2000 year old book

there for scientific speculations and beliefs =/= bible speculations and beliefs

stop comparing the two
 5 years ago '09        #128
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 TheMindOf said:
A lot of yall need to check this Doc out

[pic - click to view]

This film (unlike the Zeitgeist) is by a former Christian Fundamentalist, who did research that led him to realize that in all actuality Jesus most likely never actually lived.

It also addresses all the holes in Organized Christianity.

Definitely a good watch.

Last edited by ill 800; 06-03-2013 at 10:48 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #129
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
just in case you wanted to continue to tell me that documentaries arent research...hes some written research that you can source check

Specific Historical References (Geisler)

It is a historical fact that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, walked upon this earth as a human. Many respected historians wrote of Christ's presence in both their secular and spiritual writings.

1. Tacitus (A.D. 112), the Roman historian, stated that Christ “…was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius” (Annals XV.44).

2. Lucian, the second-century satirist, spoke about Christ as “…the man who was crucified in Palestine,” and who “persuaded [His followers] that they were all brothers,” and that they should deny the Greek gods and worship Him (On the death of Peregrine).

3. Josephus, the first-century Jewish historian, wrote of Jesus “the so-called Christ” whose disciples “reported that He had appeared to them three days after His crucifixion and that He was alive” (Antiquities XVIII.33; XX.9.1)

4. Suetonius (A.D. 120) alluded to the Jews who were expelled from Rome because they were “…making constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus [another spelling for Christ]” (Life of Claudius 25.4).

5. Pliny the Younger (A.D. 112) recorded that early Christians met to sing “…a hymn to Christ as to a god, and bound themselves to a solemn oath, not to do any wicked deeds…” (Epistles X.96)

6. Thallus, the Samaritan-born historian (A.D. 52), wrote in the third book of his histories, “It was at the season of the Paschal full moon that Christ died” (as recorded by Julius Africanus, A.D. 221).

7. The Jewish Talmud says, “On the eve of Passover they hanged Yeshu (of Nazareth)…in that he hath practiced sorcery and beguiled and led astray Israel” (Babylonia, Sanhedrin 43a)
 5 years ago '05        #130
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Further more, there is no evidence for "Christ" for that matter, the supposedly most important person. Way to go, so we can find mummies, fossils etc yet we cannot find the evidence supporting the person who supposedly died for everyone? He left nothing behind, no shoes, a piece of hair, cloth etc

In addition, the bible describes this "Christ" as black so then if a black guy comes back how would you know him? Remind you 100% of this world NEVER seen "Christ" nor know exactly how he looks (nose flat and wide? teeth big and sharp? thick side burns? etc) How can you recognize someone you never seen? lol Where is the logic? Where would "Christ" stop at first, will he just land in the middle of the U.S.A? Will he fly to New York? How will everyone across the globe be able to see or touch this one guy that not one person knows exactly how he looks except for a so called description that is generalized?

It's so ironic that "god" so loved the world that he didn't leave enough evidence for his only begotten son...Yet he left evidence of Sumer, Egypt, Greece, Rome and their people etc yet the most important person from the bible there is none...
Before you speak about a subject, at least try and know a little bit about it and what people believe in you absolute jackass.

The Shroud Of Turin
The Sudarium of Oviedo

Niruggg said:
I'm Spiritual but i believe science. I consider myself a Gnostic as well as a Meta-physicist. These two (faith, for lack of a better term, and science) should never be separate they are not different ends of an argument they compliment each other. The bible is misunderstood and misinterpreted by so many. Its a work of allegory and in some instances those allegories conceal scientific, astrological and mystic fact.

"let him who have eyes see"

Some people like to be Dumb Deaf and Blind after it's blissful
I respect your opinion. Although physics just hit a major roadblock.

Dos-effect said:
For the first time in a long time, I actually agree with this post.....I mean we now know that its a 99% possiblity that life existed on Mars at some point and time in our Universe.......there is not a religion out there that endorse the possiblity of pre-life before earth........people are being bamboozled......Religion is fabricated nonsense......it has some good examples of how to be a better person.....but it is not meant for us to worship anyone or anything for that matter.
So in other words because no religions talk about Mars and other planets its all bullsh*t and there is no God? Thats Rich. lol.

We have had our discussions before and i know your a big science guy.
Too bad science is taking a major L right now. So much of an L that everything your precious science has worked on for 30 years is going to sh*t with one experiment, the LHC. The best part about it is that they have absolutely no answers to it. The Standard Model is done for and the reason is because God EXISTS. Science will not figure it out. Sorry Big Bang you lose.
God Wins...Again
 5 years ago '08        #131
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,328 | Props total: 32283 32283
Some of the stupidity in this thread makes me want to punch babies.
 5 years ago '09        #132
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Ven0m said:
The devil\satan isn't one person and God isn't created, he always is here (hence "The Alpha & The Omega"). God doesn't interfere with man kind, but merely test their faith and teaches. I guess if everyone had a silver spoon and lived without spiritual balance, Earth would be a better place huh?
Why does "god" need to test anybody? What purpose would it serve if this "god" is omniscient,omnipresent and omnipotent? *facepalm* For you to say "god" doesn't interfere with people's lives then turn around and say he test their faith, then that is a interference...you clearly made a contradiction. According to the bible people have faith in he hardened Pharaoh's heart, he sent "Cain" to Nod etc is that not interfering?

in∑ter∑fere

[in-ter-feer] Show IPA
verb (used without object), in∑ter∑fered, in∑ter∑fer∑ing.
to come into opposition, as one thing with another, especially with the effect of hampering action or procedure (often followed by with ): Constant distractions interfere with work.
to take part in the affairs of others; meddle (often followed by with or in ): to interfere in another's life.
(of things) to strike against each other, or one against another, so as to hamper or hinder action; come into physical collision.
to interpose or intervene for a particular purpose.
to strike one foot or leg against another in moving, as a horse.

Who said anything about spiritual balance. Balance is balance. Balance is where the so called "good" and "bad"/"evil" falls under...IT IS. It does not need a ruler ("god" or "devil") to watch over those actions of "good" and "bad". It JUST IS. Yet it is religious people who can't take responsibility so they blame the "devil"/"Satan" and then when something "good" happens they praise "god" (Same energy). Use logic. It is more plausible (more objective) that "god" is ALL. Therefore, it is the so called "good" and "bad"/"evil" it so called presents. IT ("god") is not looking down at each individual person in the bedroom while you screw your wife making sure you don't sodomize her. "god" is not in a "heaven" looking down this would still place a limitation on "god". If "god" is the alpha and omega as you put it then "it"("god") is that "bad"/"evil" too.

Trilluminati GA said:

thats where faith comes in @. Ppl want substantial evidence of God when he doesn't move like that. Hence the reward of heaven, believing in something that you can't see nor hear and maintain that belief is very hard and full of conflicts.
Faith comes in at where logic is suppose to be. this "god" wants you to be in "heaven" knowing damn well that you can have faith in anything? If you have faith in anything else then "god" is mad still? Still ironic that there is evidence of everything except his so called only begotten son "Christ". When I wrote that post I was referring to "Christ" not "god" yet you may be one of those people who claim "god" is "Christ" because then I would have to make a rebuttal for that subjective view of "god" being "Christ". Religion/bible etc teaches you WHAT to think NOT how to think. People can't be good for goodness sake, instead they need a reward to do so or a punishment for not doing so. It's not sincere if you are good to get rewarded, which is more shameful to me. It still shows that this "god" already knows who would be going there to "heaven" or not.

"god" needs to reward you for following the rules he laid out that he knew some people wouldn't follow? Sure...

DaViLLe726 said:
Before you speak about a subject, at least try and know a little bit about it and what people believe in you absolute jackass.

The Shroud Of Turin
The Sudarium of Oviedo

This has been proven false thousands of time. Now, according to the bible people have faith in; states that this "Christ" would have been black so why would the shroud print have a 6 ether/straight hair outline, with a pointed slim nose which is more fitting to a Caucasian? That doesn't appear like wooly hair Even so, if there was evidence of "Christ" (like your false Shroud of Turin) then why do people still argue over what color he is despite what the bible describes? See, after you get the FACTS you don't need to say I believe rather YOU KNOW.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 06-04-2013 at 02:11 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #133
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Why does "god" need to test anybody? What purpose would it serve if this "god" is omniscient,omnipresent and omnipotent? *facepalm* For you to say "god" doesn't interfere with people's lives then turn around and say he test their faith, then that is a interference...you clearly made a contradiction. According to the bible people have faith in he hardened Pharaoh's heart, he sent "Cain" to Nod etc is that not interfering?

in∑ter∑fere

[in-ter-feer] Show IPA
verb (used without object), in∑ter∑fered, in∑ter∑fer∑ing.
to come into opposition, as one thing with another, especially with the effect of hampering action or procedure (often followed by with ): Constant distractions interfere with work.
to take part in the affairs of others; meddle (often followed by with or in ): to interfere in another's life.
(of things) to strike against each other, or one against another, so as to hamper or hinder action; come into physical collision.
to interpose or intervene for a particular purpose.
to strike one foot or leg against another in moving, as a horse.

Who said anything about spiritual balance. Balance is balance. Balance is where the so called "good" and "bad"/"evil" falls under...IT IS. It does not need a ruler ("god" or "devil") to watch over those actions of "good" and "bad". It JUST IS. Yet it is religious people who can't take responsibility so they blame the "devil"/"Satan" and then when something "good" happens they praise "god" (Same energy). Use logic. It is more plausible (more objective) that "god" is ALL. Therefore, it is the so called "good" and "bad"/"evil" it so called presents. IT ("god") is not looking down at each individual person in the bedroom while you screw your wife making sure you don't sodomize her. "god" is not in a "heaven" looking down this would still place a limitation on "god". If "god" is the alpha and omega as you put it then "it"("god") is that "bad"/"evil" too.

Faith comes in at where logic is suppose to be. this "god" wants you to be in "heaven" knowing damn well that you can have faith in anything? If you have faith in anything else then "god" is mad still? Still ironic that there is evidence of everything except his so called only begotten son "Christ". When I wrote that post I was referring to "Christ" not "god" yet you may be one of those people who claim "god" is "Christ" because then I would have to make a rebuttal for that subjective view of "god" being "Christ". Religion/bible etc teaches you WHAT to think NOT how to think. People can't be good for goodness sake, instead they need a reward to do so or a punishment for not doing so. It's not sincere if you are good to get rewarded, which is more shameful to me. It still shows that this "god" already knows who would be going there to "heaven" or not.

"god" needs to reward you for following the rules he laid out that he knew some people wouldn't follow? Sure...

This has been proven false thousands of time. Now, according to the bible people have faith in; states that this "Christ" would have been black so why would the shroud print have a 6 ether/straight hair outline, with a pointed slim nose which is more fitting to a Caucasian? That doesn't appear like wooly hair Even so, if there was evidence of "Christ" (like your false Shroud of Turin) then why do people still argue over what color he is despite what the bible describes? See, after you get the FACTS you don't need to say I believe rather YOU KNOW.

krizzi talking about the bible again, pure comedy.

conveniently ignore what you cannot refute.

where have we seen that before? oh yea thats right, when nyse made you look like the fool you are when you claimed the bible was plagiarized

so angry at god...rebel krizzi rebel!

Last edited by ill 800; 06-04-2013 at 03:48 AM..
 06-04-2013, 05:50 AM         #134
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:

The Shroud Of Turin
The Sudarium of Oviedo

I respect your opinion. Although physics just hit a major roadblock.

So in other words because no religions talk about Mars and other planets its all bullsh*t and there is no God? Thats Rich. lol.

We have had our discussions before and i know your a big science guy.
Too bad science is taking a major L right now. So much of an L that everything your precious science has worked on for 30 years is going to sh*t with one experiment, the LHC. The best part about it is that they have absolutely no answers to it. The Standard Model is done for and the reason is because God EXISTS. Science will not figure it out. Sorry Big Bang you lose.
God Wins...Again

Not a big science anything........if life existed on Mars....and the Bible starts with Earth wtf happen to Mars?.....it's not there because we did not know about it.....plain and simple.........why put faith in anything with so many holes I'm it.....purposely choosing to see only what you want to see......then your coming at me with all this arrogance and conviction......miss me with that bullsh*t dude.......
 5 years ago '09        #135
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Not a big science anything........if life existed on Mars....and the Bible starts with Earth wtf happen to Mars?.....it's not there because we did not know about it.....plain and simple.........why put faith in anything with so many holes I'm it.....purposely choosing to see only what you want to see......then your coming at me with all this arrogance and conviction......miss me with that bullsh*t dude.......
The bible didn't talk about water on mars so that's considered a hole? Lmao yea cause The Lord wanted all to know there was water on a distant planet we will never inhabit. That makes sense
 5 years ago '10        #136
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
I dont believe in none of that bible bulsh*t or what ever else I feel like all that sh*t stops me from being me. Im not serving any Gov or God or fictional characters Humans have been brain washed for ages all the ones in power know whats up tho thats how they stay in power sh*t is not real...
 5 years ago '09        #137
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Rebirth46 said:
I dont believe in none of that bible bulsh*t or what ever else I feel like all that sh*t stops me from being me. Im not serving any Gov or God or fictional characters Humans have been brain washed for ages all the ones in power know whats up tho thats how they stay in power sh*t is not real...
Yes serve yourself. That's why the world is such a great place..."it stops me from being me" this thread is jokes. I bet most of the people commenting about how they hate the bible and the bible is bs haven't read one page out of it.
 06-04-2013, 07:55 AM         #138
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
The bible didn't talk about water on mars so that's considered a hole? Lmao yea cause The Lord wanted all to know there was water on a distant planet we will never inhabit. That makes sense
WE is the keyword, WE are not the only type of life that exist in this universe.......that's the whole point....if life existed on that planet before we existed, then that pretty much makes the creation of the world by the bibles standard inaccurate wouldn't it? What that means is life existed before humans, life existed else where in the Universe before Earth......however in a book that the all knowing GOD created, that information is not documented........which means what? That is a remarkable hole sir........like I said you all only see what you want........
 5 years ago '09        #139
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
Why would that information be documented in the bible? It didn't say humans were created first. You need to learn the bible before you go talking out of ur a.ss on it

No need to try to discredit 66 books because one of the books in it doesn't include god creating water and low level organisms on a distant planet

Last edited by ill 800; 06-04-2013 at 10:38 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #140
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Further more, there is no evidence for "Christ" for that matter, the supposedly most important person. Way to go, so we can find mummies, fossils etc yet we cannot find the evidence supporting the person who supposedly died for everyone? He left nothing behind, no shoes, a piece of hair, cloth etc

In addition, the bible describes this "Christ" as black so then if a black guy comes back how would you know him? Remind you 100% of this world NEVER seen "Christ" nor know exactly how he looks (nose flat and wide? teeth big and sharp? thick side burns? etc) How can you recognize someone you never seen? lol Where is the logic? Where would "Christ" stop at first, will he just land in the middle of the U.S.A? Will he fly to New York? How will everyone across the globe be able to see or touch this one guy that not one person knows exactly how he looks except for a so called description that is generalized?

It's so ironic that "god" so loved the world that he didn't leave enough evidence for his only begotten son...Yet he left evidence of Sumer, Egypt, Greece, Rome and their people etc yet the most important person from the bible there is none...
He did it so you would have faith.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy