Man Says Hes Jesus Reincarnated, Some People Believe Him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 bballer5506 said:

I'm kinda confused
Watched this yestderday,sh*t looks beautiful and so peaceful
 5 years ago '09        #102
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Further more, there is no evidence for "Christ" for that matter, the supposedly most important person. Way to go, so we can find mummies, fossils etc yet we cannot find the evidence supporting the person who supposedly died for everyone? He left nothing behind, no shoes, a piece of hair, cloth etc

In addition, the bible describes this "Christ" as black so then if a black guy comes back how would you know him? Remind you 100% of this world NEVER seen "Christ" nor know exactly how he looks (nose flat and wide? teeth big and sharp? thick side burns? etc) How can you recognize someone you never seen? lol Where is the logic? Where would "Christ" stop at first, will he just land in the middle of the U.S.A? Will he fly to New York? How will everyone across the globe be able to see or touch this one guy that not one person knows exactly how he looks except for a so called description that is generalized?

It's so ironic that "god" so loved the world that he didn't leave enough evidence for his only begotten son...Yet he left evidence of Sumer, Egypt, Greece, Rome and their people etc yet the most important person from the bible there is none...
Jesus wasn't mummified nor was he a dinosaur. You want skeletal remains of a person who was ressurected and ascended? Lol awesome post

There is plenty of historical evidence that says there was a Jesus, sorry to burst your bubble of fantasy.

Sorry a Jesus hieroglyph isn't scrawled on an obscure wall somewhere... The Hebrews weren't exactly know for their glyphs.

Do you believe a man with a dog head named Anubis existed? Lol

Krizzi The lesbian witch with her biblical views and Jesus analysis... Thx for the laugh

Last edited by ill 800; 06-03-2013 at 10:32 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #103
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 bingiedred said:
@ labeling God a 'he'. Nice way to limit the limitless...
I'm merely a man, I can't limit him but what do you think he bible meant with "Our Father which art in heaven"? Are you implying that God is a woman or of both s3xes?
 06-03-2013, 11:43 AM         #104
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
You are correct. Boxden is full of people who post docs on youtube.
Just because its a doc doesnt mean its true.
Many docs distort actual facts to make the subject matter seem true, Michael Moore has made a living off of that.

On another note in seeing that you are discrediting the bible i cant help but jump to the conclusion that your more of a science guy, instead of a person of faith?
I'm Spiritual but i believe science. I consider myself a Gnostic as well as a Meta-physicist. These two (faith, for lack of a better term, and science) should never be separate they are not different ends of an argument they compliment each other. The bible is misunderstood and misinterpreted by so many. Its a work of allegory and in some instances those allegories conceal scientific, astrological and mystic fact.

"let him who have eyes see"

Some people like to be Dumb Deaf and Blind after it's blissful
 5 years ago '08        #105
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Bighempin of QM said:
White people!!! U know damn well Jesus ain't white! So why would he come back as a white man!
 5 years ago '08        #106
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
I'm merely a man, I can't limit him but what do you think he bible meant with "Our Father which art in heaven"? Are you implying that God is a woman or of both s3xes?
No gender... God is the spirit of Heaven
 5 years ago '08        #107
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
*facepalm* You mean "god" interferes with man kind as who created this character called the "devil"/"satan"....according to the bible you follow "god" created all there is. So "god" is it's so called "opposite".
The devil\satan isn't one person and God isn't created, he always is here (hence "The Alpha & The Omega"). God doesn't interfere with man kind, but merely test their faith and teaches. I guess if everyone had a silver spoon and lived without spiritual balance, Earth would be a better place huh?

Last edited by Ven0m; 06-03-2013 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #108
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
That's funny. I just watched a documentary on netflix where a man pretends to be a guru and gains a following.

It's not bad if you have an hour to k!ll.

[video - click to view]

He actually betters the life of some of the people, which leads one to wonder is what he did really wrong if it's beneficiary to others.

Last edited by ThRoWeD MaN LaN; 06-03-2013 at 12:19 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #109
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
God isnt a man...
 5 years ago '09        #110
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Niruggg said:
I'm Spiritual but i believe science. I consider myself a Gnostic as well as a Meta-physicist. These two (faith, for lack of a better term, and science) should never be separate they are not different ends of an argument they compliment each other. The bible is misunderstood and misinterpreted by so many. Its a work of allegory and in some instances those allegories conceal scientific, astrological and mystic fact.

"let him who have eyes see"

Some people like to be Dumb Deaf and Blind after it's blissful
Do u even know what Gnosticism is? U worship the serpent from the garden and u deny Jesus? No wonder u post that bs
 06-03-2013, 12:38 PM         #111
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get yo yo paper...hustle or die
 5 years ago '04        #112
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 Sewer said:
And I'm Lucifer reincarnated!
Nah, you're too late bro.
 5 years ago '04        #113
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9591 9591
 ill 800 said:
Do u even know what Gnosticism is? U worship the serpent from the garden and u deny Jesus? No wonder u post that bs
 5 years ago '05        #114
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
somebody should crucify these Jesus' again see if they rise.....
 5 years ago '12        #115
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Yung Dilla said:
Why don't Christians know the basic part about the bible? It says when God returns all eyes will see. It says man men will claim to be him but again when he returns EVERYONE will know it. Who is this n*gga b? He is either crazy and really believes it or he about to get money!!!
THIS is part of a sign of the times that was stated. This is the part where a man potrays to b christ... He will have his followers. Ur not seeing it as separate events. Thats wat u have to do; not see it all at once n a cluster. Yes they will kno the REAL him, but FIRST the FAKE one has to b upon us.
 5 years ago '09        #116
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
David Icke used to claim to be Jesus too. Now he goes around telling people the queen is a reptilian...
 5 years ago '06        #117
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Ven0m said:
No gender... God is the spirit of Heaven
It's funny how some people are so small minded that they can't wrap there head around that idea of a non human God.
 5 years ago '07        #118
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 Debra said:
Ur a fu*king idiot jesus isnt real dude. You a grown a.ss man believing in fairy tales.
He was all over my history book in high school and college. But if you say so.......
 5 years ago '12        #119
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 5 years ago '10        #120
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
A lot of yall need to check this Doc out

[pic - click to view]

This film (unlike the Zeitgeist) is by a former Christian Fundamentalist, who did research that led him to realize that in all actuality Jesus most likely never actually lived.

It also addresses all the holes in Organized Christianity.

Definitely a good watch.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy