Man Says He’s Jesus Reincarnated, Some People Believe Him

most viewed right now
 79
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
 Trilluminati GA said:
not with them yellow dirty a.ss teeth
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
this man is the anti crest
 06-03-2013, 01:44 AM         #83
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t seems foolish to me, but if Jesus will be reincarnated one day it's gonna happen and we ain't gonna believe it
 06-03-2013, 05:26 AM         #84
thraxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why he going to some Gentiles? He ain't a real J-sus
 5 years ago '09        #85
autotm 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 441 441
 nyg007 said:
"the bible was written by men, therefore, it's an unreliable source for proving that there is a GOD. It requires faith."- science

"scientific documents are written by men, therefore, they're a reliable source for proving that there is no God and that we evolved from apes. This does not require faith."- science




You sir, are an idiot. That is not how science is viewed, the documents are written by men but can be proven by anyone. Most of the bibles claims can only be proven by the bible. and it isn't a scientific theory that we evolved from apes. The religious k!ll me what that argument. Science says that Humans and apes share a COMMON ANCESTOR
 5 years ago '04        #86
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,737 | Props total: 2555 2555

[pic - click to view]


"Miller is a divorced father of two children."

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #87
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 nyg007 said:
"the bible was written by men, therefore, it's an unreliable source for proving that there is a GOD. It requires faith."- science

"scientific documents are written by men, therefore, they're a reliable source for proving that there is no God and that we evolved from apes. This does not require faith."- science


except scientific documents are written from TESTS and RETESTS that have been done, and then sent out into the scientific community so it can be replicated by others

you think they sit around like "..gravity.. yeah that sounds good write that down"

fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '04        #88
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
No new friends no no new


Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 06-03-2013 at 07:30 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #89
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
Jesus was a poonjabi

he was and never will be a white European

if white folk saw what jesus really looked like they wud convert to scientology
 5 years ago '09        #90
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,419 | Props total: 762 762
 nyg007 said:
"the bible was written by men, therefore, it's an unreliable source for proving that there is a GOD. It requires faith."- science

"scientific documents are written by men, therefore, they're a reliable source for proving that there is no God and that we evolved from apes. This does not require faith."- science


there are conditions for conducting experiements/writing reports in a scientific manner. that need to be adhered to controlled experiments, conidtions etc which is why if follwed correctly they can be used.

Aside from that most scientists arent holding up something that was written over 2000 years ago as proof and when and if something can be disproven the new evidence takes over, this is called progress.
 5 years ago '11        #91
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Gullible religious freaks will believe anything to get them away from reality. They believe in magic and ghosts. Religious folk have to be at least a little bit retarded.
 5 years ago '06        #92
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 1811 1811
 majestykagiso said:
Lol if Jesus ever came back, I doubt he'd refer to his old persona as Jesus to begin with seeing that was an anglicized version of Yeshua, a hebrew name for the hebrew rabi we now know as Jesus Christ, which came hundreds of years later by Romans who spoke Latin. Atleast Yahweh or at least factual specifics we wouldn't know.

So if ever Jesus were to come back, he would refer to things we wouldn't probably know including perhaps speaking Aramaic and refer to the hebrew society of +-10-30 AD
Pizzow
 06-03-2013, 08:34 AM         #93
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #94
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Firsatile said:
Jesus was a dark-skinned black man from a nomadic tribe on his mom's (Mary[miriam]) a.ssassinated by Tiberius Caesar because Jesus (Issa) black a.ss was changing the game too fast_

"think of the meek shall inherit the earth..." God chooses the least favored or the most undercover ppl to handke his real business_

unlike jesus, important ppl are taken off the earth because the devil interferes with mankind advancing_ Satan's a sore loser so the more games the devil puts out to distract us the longer Satan stays in the game__
*facepalm* You mean "god" interferes with man kind as who created this character called the "devil"/"satan"....according to the bible you follow "god" created all there is. So "god" is it's so called "opposite".
 5 years ago '09        #95
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
Further more, there is no evidence for "Christ" for that matter, the supposedly most important person. Way to go, so we can find mummies, fossils etc yet we cannot find the evidence supporting the person who supposedly died for everyone? He left nothing behind, no shoes, a piece of hair, cloth etc

In addition, the bible describes this "Christ" as black so then if a black guy comes back how would you know him? Remind you 100% of this world NEVER seen "Christ" nor know exactly how he looks (nose flat and wide? teeth big and sharp? thick side burns? etc) How can you recognize someone you never seen? lol Where is the logic? Where would "Christ" stop at first, will he just land in the middle of the U.S.A? Will he fly to New York? How will everyone across the globe be able to see or touch this one guy that not one person knows exactly how he looks except for a so called description that is generalized?


It's so ironic that "god" so loved the world that he didn't leave enough evidence for his only begotten son...Yet he left evidence of Sumer, Egypt, Greece, Rome and their people etc yet the most important person from the bible there is none...


Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 06-03-2013 at 08:54 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #96
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 VinylDigga213 said:
Gullible religious freaks will believe anything to get them away from reality. They believe in magic and ghosts. Religious folk have to be at least a little bit retarded.



 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Further more, there is no evidence for "Christ" for that matter, the supposedly most important person. Way to go, so we can find mummies, fossils etc yet we cannot find the evidence supporting the person who supposedly died for everyone? He left nothing behind, no shoes, a piece of hair, cloth etc

In addition, the bible describes this "Christ" as black so then if a black guy comes back how would you know him? Remind you 100% of this world NEVER seen "Christ" nor know exactly how he looks (nose flat and wide? teeth big and sharp? thick side burns? etc) How can you recognize someone you never seen? lol Where is the logic? Where would "Christ" stop at first, will he just land in the middle of the U.S.A? Will he fly to New York? How will everyone across the globe be able to see or touch this one guy that not one person knows exactly how he looks except for a so called description that is generalized?


It's so ironic that "god" so loved the world that he didn't leave enough evidence for his only begotten son...Yet he left evidence of Sumer, Egypt, Greece, Rome and their people etc yet the most important person from the bible there is none...
thats where faith comes in @. Ppl want substantial evidence of God when he doesn't move like that. Hence the reward of heaven, believing in something that you can't see nor hear and maintain that belief is very hard and full of conflicts.
 5 years ago '13        #97
nyg007 
space
avatar space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
 autotm said:


You sir, are an idiot. That is not how science is viewed, the documents are written by men but can be proven by anyone. Most of the bibles claims can only be proven by the bible. and it isn't a scientific theory that we evolved from apes. The religious k!ll me what that argument. Science says that Humans and apes share a COMMON ANCESTOR
I tried proving evolution and wonder how science was able to do so. So I don't know if it can be proven by anyone aside from speculative proof. A more convincing theory suggests that man's common ancestor is another man, not an organism belonging to a different species.

If it's not a theory, are you saying it is a fact? Im appalled...

I'm not going to say that the Bible offers definite truth and credibility. But science is just as indefinite.

Isaiah 40:22 "He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people seem like grasshoppers.." That the Bible had it right all along before science did is something worth acknowledging :))
 5 years ago '12        #98
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 1336 1336
What the fu*k is going on here
 5 years ago '04        #99
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 Trilluminati GA said:





thats where faith comes in @. Ppl want substantial evidence of God when he doesn't move like that. Hence the reward of heaven, believing in something that you can't see nor hear and maintain that belief is very hard and full of conflicts.
@ labeling God a 'he'. Nice way to limit the limitless...
 5 years ago '11        #100
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
that family guy sh*t where peter singing, holy crap here comes jesus, and he doesn't look very happy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy