Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2013, 07:49 PM         #61
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
zeitgiest is wrong on so many levels and was one of the most unfactual pieces of dribble ever to be called a documentary.

jesus is not a horace rip off. this lie has been debunked to death. plenty of historical evidence for jesus. the bible is one of the most historically accurate books we have
two birds one stone
Matthew: They fled with him into Egypt (2: 13, 15).
Luke: They remained with him in Palestine (2: 22-52).

Castro 10304 said:
Jesus was never in egypt. You got it confused with Moses
Matthew: They fled with him into Egypt (2: 13, 15).
Luke: They remained with him in Palestine (2: 22-52).
 5 years ago '13        #62
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Dos-effect said:
“My name is Jesus and I’m serious,” Miller says. “Just a little over 2,000 years ago, we arrived on the Earth for the first time.”

Exactly.

This man is just crazy.

If he was Jesus I want to see him part lake Michigan and walk on the Atlantic ocean.

Then I will believe him
 5 years ago '09        #63
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Debra said:
Ur a fu*king idiot jesus isnt real dude. You a grown a.ss man believing in fairy tales.
oh he wasnt? lets post some of your evidence. ive already posted videos of respected non christian historians laughing at people like you who deny the existence of jesus. do you know what a fairy tale is? do you know the difference between a fairy tale and a historical account?

Chedda said:
Da fu*k?

Wow, I really hope you are joking and or trolling. If you are being serious, I feel sorry for you.
no im not joking or trolling. watch the videos. do some of your own research before you believe zeitgeist and random lame posters on boxden
 06-02-2013, 08:10 PM         #64
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
oh he wasnt? lets post some of your evidence. ive already posted videos of respected non christian historians laughing at people like you who deny the existence of jesus. do you know what a fairy tale is? do you know the difference between a fairy tale and a historical account?

no im not joking or trolling. watch the videos. do some of your own research before you believe zeitgeist and random lame posters on boxden
you tube vids do not = research. that goes for both sides of the argument.

do you say amen at the end of your prayers?
 5 years ago '09        #65
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Niruggg said:
you tube vids do not = research. that goes for both sides of the argument.

do you say amen at the end of your prayers?
amen means so be it. i dont need you to reach to egypt again.

documentaries do equal research. doesnt matter where they are posted
 06-02-2013, 08:36 PM         #66
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
amen means so be it. i dont need you to reach to egypt again.

documentaries do equal research. doesnt matter where they are posted
1) i didn't reach into egypt I corrected another poster and proved your statement that "the bible is one of the most historically accurate books we have" wrong
two birds one stone

2)docs are the research of the lazy and uninformed. where are your sources...

Last edited by Niruggg; 06-02-2013 at 08:45 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #67
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Firsatile said:
Jesus was a dark-skinned black man from a nomadic tribe on his mom's (Mary[miriam]) a.ssassinated by Tiberius Caesar because Jesus (Issa) black a.ss was changing the game too fast_

"think of the meek shall inherit the earth..." God chooses the least favored or the most undercover ppl to handke his real business_

unlike jesus, important ppl are taken off the earth because the devil interferes with mankind advancing_ Satan's a sore loser so the more games the devil puts out to distract us the longer Satan stays in the game__
that satan guy sounds a lot like a certain group of people
 5 years ago '10        #68
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #69
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Bighempin of QM said:
White people!!! U know damn well Jesus ain't white! So why would he come back as a white man!
Why wouldn't he? This really makes you wonder something: If Jesus did return, would we believe him?
 5 years ago '13        #70
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
he's obviously the same exact guy in the picture Judas "The Snitch" Iscariot took of Jesus at the last supper 2k years ago. No debating.

5 years ago '05        #71
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Niruggg said:
1) i didn't reach into egypt I corrected another poster and proved your statement that "the bible is one of the most historically accurate books we have" wrong
two birds one stone

2)docs are the research of the lazy and uninformed. where are your sources...
You are correct. Boxden is full of people who post docs on youtube.
Just because its a doc doesnt mean its true.
Many docs distort actual facts to make the subject matter seem true, Michael Moore has made a living off of that.

On another note in seeing that you are discrediting the bible i cant help but jump to the conclusion that your more of a science guy, instead of a person of faith?
 5 years ago '13        #72
nyg007 
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Why wouldn't he? This really makes you wonder something: If Jesus did return, would we believe him?
"For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night". 1 Thess. 5:2

Does a thief really announce himself as he breaks in? LOL.

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist." 2 John 1:7.

Sounds more like ^THAT^ guy. The antichrist is finally here =]
 5 years ago '13        #73
nyg007 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
You are correct. Boxden is full of people who post docs on youtube.
Just because its a doc doesnt mean its true.
Many docs distort actual facts to make the subject matter seem true, Michael Moore has made a living off of that.

On another note in seeing that you are discrediting the bible i cant help but jump to the conclusion that your more of a science guy, instead of a person of faith?
"the bible was written by men, therefore, it's an unreliable source for proving that there is a GOD. It requires faith."- science

"scientific documents are written by men, therefore, they're a reliable source for proving that there is no God and that we evolved from apes. This does not require faith."- science

5 years ago '10        #74
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Yung Dilla said:
Why don't Christians know the basic part about the bible? It says when God returns all eyes will see. It says man men will claim to be him but again when he returns EVERYONE will know it. Who is this n*gga b? He is either crazy and really believes it or he about to get money!!!

fake christians believe more in man that the word itself, which is utterly retarded. sh*t like this is why Christianity is a laughingstock. Not the religion itself but more so the people that proclaim to be christians. I know atheists are thick on here and see the same thing I see but one thing about christianity is that it is not a religion of selfishness and grandstanding. A person's light for Christ is to be seen not heard. Not tryna preach on here, just wanted to touch on your post Dilla. I see exactly what you and others are saying about so called christians.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4415 4415
 majestykagiso said:
Lol if Jesus ever came back, I doubt he'd refer to his old persona as Jesus to begin with seeing that was an anglicized version of Yeshua, a hebrew name for the hebrew rabi we now know as Jesus Christ, which came hundreds of years later by Romans who spoke Latin. Atleast Yahweh or at least factual specifics we wouldn't know.

So if ever Jesus were to come back, he would refer to things we wouldn't probably know including perhaps speaking Aramaic and refer to the hebrew society of +-10-30 AD
I understand what you're sayin' but if you look at this man's story in the OP; he grew up not knowing he was the 2nd coming of Jesus, he just followed the Bible and learned about Jesus just like all of us... it was after he grew up and started having past memories did he realized he was Jesus... so yes, he would refer to himself as Jesus in this situation..

Not saying I agree or believe it though... I think Jesus would know he's Jesus soon as he comes back.
 5 years ago '06        #76
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
religion man
 5 years ago '07        #77
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,708 | Props total: 2538 2538
wat do Alan Miller & Australia have in common?

[pic - click to view]

not in Bible
 06-02-2013, 11:58 PM         #78
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We really gonna act like Pau Gasol ain't the One?
Out there faking injuries cause he doesn't want the responsibility and own up to his Jesusness.
I see you Pau
 5 years ago '04        #79
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,589 | Props total: 12602 12602

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #80
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,636 | Props total: 2541 2541
Know them by their fruits. People always fall for this sh*t, I think they just want to belong.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy