Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
16004 pageviews
175 comments

thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 6134 6134
Man Says He’s Jesus Reincarnated, Some People Believe Him

imageChristians all know and believe that Jesus is coming back. But when he does, how will you be able to identify him? What if a man came up and told you he was Jesus Christ, would you believe him or think he was a lunatic? Most of us say that we would know the real thing if we saw it, but we probably would not.

Alan John Miller of Kingaroy in the state of Queensland, Australia says that he is Jesus. Miller runs a movement known as the Divine Truth, and is gaining quite a following.

Not only does Miller say that he is the reincarnation of Jesus, but his partner, Mary Luck, is also Mary Magdalene. As you might already know, Mary was the first person to see Jesus when he rose from the dead and was also present at his crucifixion.

Miller dresses the way Jesus would dress, and speaks the way Jesus would speak. His followers hang out on his website as if it were a second home. He has even sparked a property boom in his neighborhood, known as the Queensland Bible Belt, where his followers have taken up residence just to be near him.

Miller’s disciples pooled together $400,000 to buy property so they can hold their weekly meetings. He also plans to build a center for international followers and visitors alike. He attracts over 100 people when he speaks, and there are reports of screams from the healing exercises that Miller performs on his property.

Australia’s Cult Awareness and Information Center and the Anglican and Catholic churches are expressing concern that Miller is a fraud who is taking advantage of vulnerable people.

“My name is Jesus and I’m serious,” Miller says. “Just a little over 2,000 years ago, we arrived on the Earth for the first time.”

“Because of my personal desire and passion for God, as I grew, I recognized not only that I was the Messiah that was foretold by ancient prophets, but also that I was in a process designed by God that all humans could follow, if they so desired.”

Miller is a divorced father of two children. He says that his marriage fell apart when he began to remember the details of his previous life.

“I have very clear memories of the crucifixion, but it wasn’t as harrowing for me as it was for others like Mary who was present,” he said.

Miller says that after he was crucified, he met up with Plato, former popes and former US presidents. He also says that he remembers performing miracles.

“I did resurrect quite a number of people … including a friend of mine Lazarus, who most people know is mentioned in the Bible,” he said.

One woman, Louise Faver, is a former neuroscientist who gave up her career to be closer to her “Jesus.”

“It’s just nice to instead of being surrounded by people who think you are nuts, to be surrounded by people who understand what you are going through and the difficulties of trying to deal with all the emotional stuff,” she said to Sky News.

What do you think? Could he be the real thing? How will you know the difference?

visit this link source

175 comments for "Man Says He’s Jesus Reincarnated, Some People Believe Him"

06-02-2013, 09:10 AM         #2
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“My name is Jesus and I’m serious,” Miller says. “Just a little over 2,000 years ago, we arrived on the Earth for the first time.”

5 years ago '13        #3
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 567 567

[video - click to view]

I'm kinda confused
 06-02-2013, 09:23 AM         #4
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ The hippies have fried their brains..............
 5 years ago '07        #5
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
White people!!! U know damn well Jesus ain't white! So why would he come back as a white man!
 5 years ago '05        #6
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1424 1424

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #7
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
Pissed me of when people try to use the bible as historical evidence. Lol.

The bible is a shiity story that has huge plot holes, stupid morals that contradict all the morals that got human beings to evolve to this point lol.

Talking bushes, snakes
Adam and eve.

Its so sad man, day one in bible study as a kid and i was like "Im never coming back here fuk is this shiit..."

Learn science, evolution and basic biology at an early age it will make it impossible to digest religious faith.
 5 years ago '10        #8
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

Here we go again
 5 years ago '07        #9
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 2534 2534
Crucify Him!
 5 years ago '10        #10
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 bballer5506 said:

I'm kinda confused
Insane
 5 years ago '05        #11
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289
space
space
$11,861 | Props total: 52116 52116

[video - click to view]

06-02-2013, 12:52 PM         #12
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people who believe these random goobers need to be smacked, daily, with a studded glove. worm by a big dude named Samson or something.
 5 years ago '09        #13
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,384 | Props total: 1769 1769
 5 years ago '04        #14
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
Lol nobody even know what jesus even looks like, they sint no pictures 2000 years ago.
 5 years ago '12        #15
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
Lol if Jesus ever came back, I doubt he'd refer to his old persona as Jesus to begin with seeing that was an anglicized version of Yeshua, a hebrew name for the hebrew rabi we now know as Jesus Christ, which came hundreds of years later by Romans who spoke Latin. Atleast Yahweh or at least factual specifics we wouldn't know.

So if ever Jesus were to come back, he would refer to things we wouldn't probably know including perhaps speaking Aramaic and refer to the hebrew society of +-10-30 AD
 5 years ago '10        #16
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
not with them yellow dirty a.ss teeth
 06-02-2013, 03:23 PM         #17
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would jesus come back in 2013 with yellow teeth?
 06-02-2013, 03:24 PM         #18
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestykagiso said:
Lol if Jesus ever came back, I doubt he'd refer to his old persona as Jesus to begin with seeing that was an anglicized version of Yeshua, a hebrew name for the hebrew rabi we now know as Jesus Christ, which came hundreds of years later by Romans who spoke Latin. Atleast Yahweh or at least factual specifics we wouldn't know.

So if ever Jesus were to come back, he would refer to things we wouldn't probably know including perhaps speaking Aramaic and refer to the hebrew society of +-10-30 AD
/Thread
 06-02-2013, 03:24 PM         #19
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anyone read the bible, what exactly did jesus do to make you think he was God?

That n*gga did some lame a.ss street magic tricks, Kris angel or david blame would sh*t on jesus!

06-02-2013, 03:27 PM         #20
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how could he meet up with plato who was born hundreds of years before jesus or any of that christian nonsense existed thus meaning he would be in hell?

if you're going to play dressup at least read the script n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy