Jun 2 - Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately h

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2013, 11:10 AM         #81
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Were it me, the police would have never known such money ever existed. Eff morals, values, and honesty.
[/QUOTE]

If it were you, obama wouldn't be the first piece of dog sh*t dumbfu*k president we had either....

morals intelligence values and honesty helps you from getting fu*ked, by the grace of God america was protected...until so many people wanted handouts and felt entitled....fu*k america post nov 4th 2008. we're no longer america --- where the fu*k would you take away a.ssault rifles and call it america, or tax the rich? THAT'S ANTI-AMERICA DUMB MOTHERfu*kER. Go home.
 5 years ago '05        #82
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil:

Of course all of you would put morals and honesty to the side. You all have wicked hearts.

Even worse are those of you who are saying he's stupid for doing something honest.

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
 06-03-2013, 11:18 AM         #83
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzy Soul said:
He's gonna wish he had that when everything collapses and goes to sh*t.

And btw, if you are careless enough to leave your 10k in a hotel room drawer, you must not have wanted it. If I left it, I would be pissed as hell at myself, but wouldn't bother going back for it cause I know somebody was going to come up off it and I could only hope they were black.
man i remember i lost my graduation money at my graduation ceremony.After i got home i check my pockets and didnt found my moeny i went berserk and check my sister car that i went to the ceremony with, didn't see it. check my house, still didnt see it, went back to the ceremony were i parked(in the grass and dirt about 10:55ish at night dark as fu*k ) got out check the sh*t out that spot for a min and i found it.

Last edited by loyola llothta; 06-03-2013 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #84
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,091 | Props total: 1825 1825
 zhiggeman said:
fu*k ever, how the fu*k they know how much money it was
if you honest you would have just turned the money over and found out with the cops.. these motherfu*kers got pics with the "10,000" dollars.. and the n*gga all confident they will get it back because no will be looking for "10,000" when it was probably more like 50,000 n*ggas talking morales, morales say just give the bag to hotel security and not try to claim the sh*t .... again get off your bandwagon.. these n*ggas got some of that money and only turned in a little bit..bet that

I think the correct term would be looking for is "high horse".
 5 years ago '10        #85
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas are so short sighted

Let's say it was some n*ggas who was "up to no good"

All they gotta do is find out who was in that room after them, and that's some more n*ggas who's "up to no good" breaking into your crib to get their bread back, by any means necessary..

What's more important to you? A temporary come up, or the lives of your family?

Whole families have been k!lled over a lot less than 10 racks..

word

ppl don't think farther than they can see. life is all about choices....
 5 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
Rip to the son and father because that's drug money
 5 years ago '11        #87
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
fu*k all that MLK sh*t n*ggas talking. I'm walking away wit that 10 bands
 5 years ago '05        #88
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Nyse03 said:
1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil:

Of course all of you would put morals and honesty to the side. You all have wicked hearts.

Even worse are those of you who are saying he's stupid for doing something honest.

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
First thing I thought about when I saw this story.

Thing is, the whole world is run by money. The whole world is evil, and if people don't know you, they don't care whether you eat or not. This whole world is run by money. It's unfortunate but true. You as one man are not gonna change the sh*tstem we are living in. I wish money didn't even exist. It does, and the fact is if you have more of it you're better off than if you have less. You have to survive while being the best person you can be. I can see if someone was actively looking for it, frantically searching, crying whatever... they lost it they need it blah blah blah... you give it back to them in that situation, certainly. But I'm not turning it over to some crooked a.ss cops who will probably keep it for themselves while you wait this long arbitrary period of time for someone else to say they lost it. 19 months? It's a little excessive.

I understand where some of yall are coming from with the teach your kid a lesson angle, also... this is a great time to teach your 10 year old the right situation to do certain things. To be on edge thinking self preservation isn't ideal, but this world is not ideal. Just like you know there are certain circumstances when you keep it and when you don't, you tell your kid the same thing. Somebody's looking for it, give it back. If not, that's yours.
 06-03-2013, 01:35 PM         #89
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boy, Boxden muthafuhkas sure know how to turn every goddman thing into an episode of The View. lol
Either you bout taking that money or you not.
Dat All Folks!
Talking bout morals and sh*t.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #90
hammertime71604 
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 294 294
u know the cleaning lady is mad as hell
 5 years ago '09        #91
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
to be honest I wouldnt keep the money. I would spenk 5k on drugs & alcohol and the otehr 5k on platinum hoes. No way I can keep something thats not mine.
 5 years ago '12        #92
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
what if the stash belonged toa drug lord and he came after them for the money

good choice call the cops
This post + the fact that you go by Walter White made me
 06-03-2013, 05:53 PM         #93
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i found a stack. u best believe me i would do everything i could to keep that money. no fu*kin doubt about it. but then again im glad we have these kinds of people in the world.
 06-03-2013, 06:09 PM         #94
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tallulahmademe said:
Only time im not strapped is when im teaching. Sleep witha 32 under my pillow. I literally dont talk to NOBODY where i live so its go be shoot 1st always while im here. It may sound crazy but seriously i will catch a body and pray they are not black, we have enough black criminals
is all that worth 10k that you didnt even earn?
 5 years ago '12        #95
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
 quintosis03 said:
i would have turned it in. father makes boy turn in $5,000 stashed in hotel drawer

LOL real talk, the lil boy probably found 20k in the drawer
 5 years ago '04        #96
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Jazzy Soul said:
He's gonna wish he had that when everything collapses and goes to sh*t.

And btw, if you are careless enough to leave your 10k in a hotel room drawer, you must not have wanted it. If I left it, I would be pissed as hell at myself, but wouldn't bother going back for it cause I know somebody was going to come up off it and I could only hope they were black.
This. On every level.

I look @ cash on the ground as a blessing in the sky.
 5 years ago '05        #97
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 TheMindOf said:
Finders Keepers is a "cool" mentality to have until you lose something important to you and someone is "finding it" and "keeping it" on you..

Then it's fu*ked up right?

Let you forget something important and come back to find that somebody else got you for it..

Im sure you wouldn't chalk it up to the game and be like "Welp, finders keepers" and shrug it off

Keep track of your sh*t and you won't be feeling that way..

I lose sh*t from time to time, but it's never been something that's important to me because I fu*king know where my important sh*t is.

If I see a dude leave his briefcase or some sh*t, I'll for sure tell him about it.. But if I find any sum of cash lying in a hotel room, I'm keeping that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #98
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 wtr1906 said:
Sooooooooooooo.......

How in the hell is the rightful owner supposed to prove the cash belongs to them????
Something showing they rented the same hotel room?
 5 years ago '09        #99
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,205 | Props total: 13452 13452
If you leave 10k behind, you deserve to lose it. Who has 10k on them anyway . Now if I find a cell phone or wallet. I'll return. Something priceless is a must but if its too damn valuable money wise, dudes keepin
 5 years ago '10        #100
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 TheMindOf said:
I've found racks before and turned them in..

When I was in college I found $5 racks in an envelope.

Didn't tell anybody that I found it, because soon as you say something, a bunch of dishonest people gon claim it's theirs

Was broke as a joke, on one of those college budgets, and that $5 racks could have held me down for a minute. But I was still gonna turn it in the next day cuz it aint mine.

Later that night I see a girl crying deliriously, asking everybody if they found an envelope. That it had her semester tuition, her parents gave her and without that she was gonna most likely have to leave school.

I know a lot of you selfish n*ggas would have still kept it, with your lame "Finders Keepers" mentalities. And I definitely could have kept my mouth shut, and kept it moving.

I gave it back to her. That sh*t made her year. Felt way better than that $5 Racks would have on my conscience.

Not the same situation... and you aint even turn it in. "talking bout later that day"

1. I will say nobody knows what they will do in this situation.

I would be mad as hell my son found it cause then i would have to turn it in, but if I found it, i woulda switched rooms and deposited 9,999 in the bank account
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy